Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Is Fired

Trump Is Fired

NBC made the decision to fire Donald Trump for statements he made about Mexicans, but MSNBC host the Rev. Al Sharpton has made equally offensive statements and keeps his job.
    If you're going to be politically correct, they should of fired the Rev. AL Sharpton.
    Or could the real reason be NBC did not want a political candidate on their network that did not support the Liberal agenda of the network.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    NBC made the decision to fire Donald Trump for statements he made about Mexicans, but MSNBC host the Rev. Al Sharpton has made equally offensive statements and keeps his job.
    If you're going to be politically correct, they should of fired the Rev. AL Sharpton.
    Or could the real reason be NBC did not want a political candidate on their network that did not support the Liberal agenda of the network.
    What offensive statements has Sharpton made?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    I think he said there are white people who are racists. The white people who are racists find that offensive.

Both of their hairdos are offensive

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I think he said there are white people who are racists. The white people who are racists find that offensive.

Only a &#*(@$! moron takes the back of someone like Al Sharpton. You're one so this comment is par for the course.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    Only a f*cking moron takes the back of someone like Al Sharpton. You're one so this comment is par for the course.
    I knew I should have put "don't believe me...just watch" after my post.

To start how about his lies over the black girl who alleged she was raped. Then there are the Rev Al Sharpton tax issues. Which is offensive to me because I pay the taxes I owe.
    You just have to listen long enough to the Rev Al to see what a racist he is.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    To start how about his lies over the black girl who alleged she was raped. Then there are the Rev Al Sharpton tax issues. Which is offensive to me because I pay the taxes I owe.
    You just have to listen long enough to the Rev Al to see what a racist he is.

Someone who owes taxes is a racists by definition?

Someone who incorrectly believes a witness who lied is a racists? Were the judge, jury, and prosecutor all raciest in the Anthony Capozzi case?

Trump better get used the fact that we are the second largest spanish speaking country in the world.

Candidates do not get elected for their candor.. only for what they promise. Al Sharpton is a buffoon... At least Trump actually did something.

It would be nice if we had a candidate that did not sugar coat the mess we are in....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6sUjlle7ZVo

I find it difficult to believe you're unaware of Sharpton's racist and homophobic comments throughout the yearss

He should be persona non grata in the White House, but as for msnbc, who cares what clowns they hire? Nobody watches that tire fire.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6sUjlle7ZVo

I find it difficult to believe you're unaware of Sharpton's racist and homophobic comments throughout the yearss

He should be persona non grata in the White House, but as for msnbc, who cares what clowns they hire? Nobody watches that tire fire.
    Simple. I don't pay any attention to him. I don't watch or care about Trump either.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I knew I should have put "don't believe me...just watch" after my post.
    It takes a special kind of moron, which you are, to jump into a thread about Donald Trump and Al Sharpton and pick a side.

It takes a special kind of moron, which you are, to jump into a thread about Donald Trump and Al Sharpton and pick a side.
    Are you surprised? That blowhard can't help himself.

Now that's a classic - a moron whose only response to bad behavior by white guys is to constantly complain about what Al Sharpton did calling someone a moron.

Here's a clue for you: It doesn't matter if Sharpton goes around raping white women. Trump's racism and idiotic statements are owned by Trump.

Like Godwin's law, all of your post will eventually end up trying to interject Al Sharpton - in true moronic fashion.

Hey nodogs, you moron, he's not the one that brought Sharpton into the discussion. You should post less, read more.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information