Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Farewell, Squaw Island.

So now we have black kids defacing Civil War memorials in the south. Stating black lives matter my view is, the thugs need to find a job.
    ST. LOUIS (AP) — Vandals have targeted monuments dedicated to the leaders and soldiers of the Confederacy, painting the slogan "Black lives matter" on memorials in a half-dozen states where the landmarks stand tall in parks and outside government buildings.

http://news.yahoo.com/vandals-target...053121976.html
    2010 Pistol Championship
    Army Staff Sgt. Robert Park II 3515-182x

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman View Post
    So now we have black kids defacing Civil War memorials in the south. Stating black lives matter my view is, the thugs need to find a job.
    ST. LOUIS (AP) — Vandals have targeted monuments dedicated to the leaders and soldiers of the Confederacy, painting the slogan "Black lives matter" on memorials in a half-dozen states where the landmarks stand tall in parks and outside government buildings.

Maybe that will help the ignorant traitors realize they lost.

Imagine if ISIS wanated to erect a monument to their generals. The blockheads get their panties in a twist if a group if US citizen muslims just want to build a mosque.

Confederate Flag Etiquette and Disposal

unity island is a perfect name, all the internet lawyers can hang out there and have a circle jerk, now that's unity!

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Thank you for confirming your ignorance of history. It is the flag of the Confederate States. Have you ever read the The Declaration of Causes of Seceding States? Their main reason for seceding was to preserve slavery and prevent the non-slave states from interfering with slavery.

so go ahead - continue waving that symbol of your racism. Better that we know who you racist are anyway.

Well said, sir!!!
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyman View Post

Cry me a river. Whites have been bombing and burning black churches for 150 years.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    Cry me a river. Whites have been bombing and burning black churches for 150 years.
    S0000000...YOU are saying ."an eye for an eye , and a tooth for a tooth"?

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    ...or just a Civil War monument for a church???

b.b.

When was the last time a white person bombed a black church in this country?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Only a few years ago...

Quote Originally Posted by joe d. View Post
    Of course not, because bombing a building -- often resulting in injuring and/or killing the people in it -- is certainly far more serious than vandalizing a statue. IMO, wrecking 100 monuments, a 1000 monuments, a million monuments, doesn't even come close to being "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth" for the 1963 Birmingham, Alabama church bombing that killed 4 black girls.

What I'm saying is I have no sympathy. Furthermore, the Confederate "heroes" were traitors to the United States, especially the military officers and US officials and politicians who took oaths to the US and then abjured those oaths to fight for/lead the Confederacy. Do we have monuments honoring Benedict Arnold for his treason? Arnold sold out the Patriots for his personal gain. The Confederates engaged in rebellion because they didn't want to give up their slaves. Both are truly "noble" reasons.

OK - I admit - some people who see a traitor loser waiving a confederate flag don't think of racism:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/feds-inv...ross-5-states/

Federal authorities are investigating a series of fires in the last week at churches with predominantly African American congregations.

Investigators believe three of the fires were arson, while causes have not yet been determined for the other fires. The ATF and FBI are involved in the investigations of fires at churches in South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennesse and Georgia

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2015/06/3...utside-church/

Blacks, whites, flags, gays, transgenders, and transracial fruitcakes are all jingling keys. People are crazy.
    Anything that pits one against another is going to get traction now a days.

As for the flag, if you don't like it, don't buy one. Simple.

Anyone have an online link where I can by some confederate flag toilet paper and dog poop bags. Those seem like two appropriate uses for that symbol of ignorance and racism.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Anyone have an online link where I can by some confederate flag toilet paper and dog poop bags. Those seem like two appropriate uses for that symbol of ignorance and racism.
    Try this place....http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/3015310...3D859360750864

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information