Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The run for supervisor is under way

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So nogods.... have the people around that property made any suggestions to what should be done with the building?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    So nogods.... have the people around that property made any suggestions to what should be done with the building?
    Yes, we should raise the property tax on businesses so the town can purchase it, tear it down, and create a nice park. It was a member of the business owner's community who screwed it up so the business owner's community should have to pay to fix it.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I have a better idea which would be in the best interest of the property/business owners. Don't even have to raise property taxes.

Let me get this straight...

This refers to the town board.

The winners who get to sit on the town board can do what they want and the losers can go pound salt. RIght?

Lay the blame on those who have controlled our town for far too long.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Yes, we should raise the property tax on businesses so the town can purchase it, tear it down, and create a nice park. It was a member of the business owner's community who screwed it up so the business owner's community should have to pay to fix it.
    And of course we should raise the taxes on homeowners because there are abandoned homes and homes that are not kept up so the town can buy them and create nice pocket parks. It is the members of the homeowner community who screwed them up so the homeowner community should have to pay to fix them.

Or better yet we could get our half ass governor to give a couple hundred million $$$ of taxpayer money to Elan Musk to build a moon base there. Or how about another solar panel plant? Or better yet perpetual motion machines.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    A unicorn factory....

http://ecdems.com/event/cocktail-rec...nstance_id=778

Cocktail Reception supporting Alice Magierski for Cheektowaga Town Supervisor

WHEN:
    May 6, 2015 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm

WHERE:
    Millennium Hotel- Court Yard
    2040 Walden Ave
    Cheektowaga
    NY

COST:
    $50 per person

Georgia L Schlager

Taxes are going to go up to cover the sewer repairs needed in certain parts of the town....I heard they going to make the whole town pay as opposed to just those that use the problematic sewers and are already rightfully taxed for those districts.

If I get a increase in my tax bill for sewer repairs to lines outside of the district I already pay a tax for (Erie county sewer district 1) they better be ready for me and many more angry tax payers!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I wonder why property tax money wasn't being budgeted for maintenance/repairs so the funds would have been there for issues like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Electric Eye View Post
    Taxes are going to go up to cover the sewer repairs needed in certain parts of the town....I heard they going to make the whole town pay as opposed to just those that use the problematic sewers and are already rightfully taxed for those districts.

If I get a increase in my tax bill for sewer repairs to lines outside of the district I already pay a tax for (Erie county sewer district 1) they better be ready for me and many more angry tax payers!
    Track down nogods. You may have a legal basis to challenge it.

Quote Originally Posted by CheektowagaFan View Post
    Prince Rogowski has no idea whats going on in this Town. He is another that only knows anything when a camera is in his face. He is Useless to the taxpayers. I was in a Local Gin Mill in Sloan for Dinner over the weekend and several of the Patrons were saying that Prince Rogowski has lost their vote in his next election. Many people say he has forgot where he came from.
    CF .. but the people of Cheektowaga keep voting him in for how many years now? useless
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Cheekman your right they do. I won't be giving prince Jim another vote for office again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information