Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: DWI charges for town councilman

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Wasn't he the same guy backing Mrs Christophers "Reds Skins" embarrassment ? But as Lee said - No Politics here folks -

Mr.Maciejewski in a late night accident too?
    Rumor has it Joe Maciejewski, Erie County Commissioner of Real Property, was also involved in an accident on Saturday night which might have also been a hit-and-run. Commissioner Maciejewski was leaving the Green Buffalo Pub on Como Park in the village when he hit a light post. He was not arrested; only a ticket was issued. Important note: When Lancaster Councilwoman Donna Stempniak stepped down earlier that year, some said Maciejewski might run for her seat.

(The year she quit - filed for a enhanced tax funded pension - then came back on the board a few weeks later - now she collects a full enhanced life time tax funded pension and Town Board tax funded pay check along with tax funded benefits. Rumor has it this double dipper may run for the County Legislator Position - when will voters cut these people lose ?)

Are the Lancaster Democrats coming apart at the seams? Do they all need a drivers refresher course? Or are they so upset about the Redskins mascot change that they're drowning their sorrows in the local fire water?

UPDATE: An insider tells us Maciejewski doesn't live in Lancaster yet. He recently bought a townhouse there in preparation for his entry into electoral politics but hasn't closed yet. His official residence is still Hamburg.

- See more at: http://www.politicsny.net/randi.php#....xa6KTvm4.dpuf

KUDOS to the Chief and responding officers for not folding to Political pressure
    It looks to me like they folded. It isn't mentioned anywhere that he took a breathalyzer test

Georgia L Schlager

The Dems should look on the bright side. This gives them an excellent opportunity to have a completely new slate without all the baggage of Aquino and the others.

So, as someone who likes the Dems, I think this is NOT the implosion mentioned here.

And, I guess all the detractors should be grumbling because it happened in March, and not in August!

LOL

Well look whose back (4248) – and after promising he was done posting. And naturally he references me in the first paragraph of his post. And naturally he has half the story right after that as well.

It’s once again 4248 posting rumors and quoting media sources that don’t have the story right as well. Why indeed is the crack, ‘professional media’ not following up on an event that parallel’s Council Aquino’s hit and run episode – especially when Joe M. was announcing that he was running for a town board position.

“KUDOS to the Chief and responding officers for not folding to Political pressure,”
    says 4248. While he states this other “insiders” have te full story and are wondering why Maciejewski was not treated in like manner as was Aquino.

It is my understanding that Mr. Maciejewski has withdrawn his intent to run for town board. That is a smart move as several individuals are treatening to go to the media should he have pursued a town board position; now or in the future.

So it’s time to move on and discuss who the Democrats will field in the upcoming election. As of now they have no one except Diane Terranova for Town Clerk – no individuals mentioned as potential candidates for Supervisor or for the two open concil seats. Yes, it’s early in the process, however, the Republicans appear to have their chosen ones set in place: Fudoli for Supervisor, Sugg and Brainard for council, but have yet to name a candidate for the Town Clerk’s position.

So, who will be the next to set themselves on fire?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    The Dems should look on the bright side. This gives them an excellent opportunity to have a completely new slate without all the baggage of Aquino and the others.

So, as someone who likes the Dems, I think this is NOT the implosion mentioned here.

And, I guess all the detractors should be grumbling because it happened in March, and not in August!

LOL
    I'll find you my thread about a water well. Once the well goes bad it doesn't matter how many buckets of water you take from it. Each bucket doesn't get better.

Originally posted by WNYresident:
    I'll find you my thread about a water well.
    http://www.speakupwny.com/forums/sho...=1#post1518293
    Posted by WNYresident:
    Use my water well example.

Lets say you own a well. Water was good but as time passed the well water went bad. No matter how many buckets you take out of that well you still get bad water. The well is the political party and the buckets are the people they work on getting elected year after year. Now sometimes you have no choice but you have to use that bad bucket of water. Best word of advice is to just close that well up and start fresh come 2015 elections.

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Thank you Gorja

You're welcome. it's such a great analogy.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    Well look whose back (4248) – and after promising he was done posting. And naturally he references me in the first paragraph of his post. And naturally he has half the story right after that as well.

Please - check your facts - I promised not to respond to your "Red Skins" posts.

My first post here had no reference to you.

You keep trying to dislodge the "Political Motivations" behind those instigating the "Red Skins Facebook Embarrassment" - you yourself admitted Mr.M was in the background behind Mrs Christopher - among others. - Isnt that a fact ?

It’s once again 4248 posting rumors and quoting media sources that don’t have the story right as well. What facts were incorrect ?

Why indeed is the crack, ‘professional media’ not following up on an event that parallel’s Council Aquino’s hit and run episode – especially when Joe M. was announcing that he was running for a town board position.Where the hell did you get that statement - not from me ? You commingled two separate statements !

“KUDOS to the Chief and responding officers for not folding to Political pressure,”
    says 4248. While he states this other “insiders” have te full story and are wondering why Maciejewski was not treated in like manner as was Aquino. Again - I never wondered or asked or stated this - you added that !

It is my understanding that Mr. Maciejewski has withdrawn his intent to run for town board. Doesn't that verify he had intent ? That is a smart move as several individuals are treatening to go to the media should he have pursued a town board position; now or in the future.
    Why don't you look back at prior posts on this thread - the link to the article quoted wasn't mine originally.

Quit trying to make me the issue -

Karma is a bit-h - Its great to see some who routinely try to personally crush/slander and malign others get their due.

I am glad to see the media and the Officers involved did their jobs. Neither person mentioned above will pay near what they have helped others to endure - but they will at least get a taste of what they them selves have so routinely bestowed on others - all in the name of Politics.

I am doing my best to not post too often here - partly because all too often those of us who stick our necks out - end up having those "Behind us" watching as our heads get chopped off.

Have a nice Day, Sir !

Last edited by 4248; April 1st, 2015 at 11:09 PM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

http://wivb.com/2015/04/02/erie-coun...ted-for-crash/

The Lancaster police report is rather ambiguous on Mr. Maciejewski's accident and differs from what some are hearing and saying. You’re thoughts.

Alcohol was not believed to be a factor in the crash, according to Lancaster Police Chief Gerald Gill. As a result, sobriety tests were not performed.
    I wonder what facts led to that conclusion. Certainly a single car accident at 2 am after which the driver attempts to continue on his way despite sufficient damage to render the car inoperable is enough to raise a suspicion of possible alcohol use or maybe legal or illegal drug use that impairs driving ability. So exactly what was it that caused the officer to conclude otherwise?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I wonder what facts led to that conclusion. Certainly a single car accident at 2 am after which the driver attempts to continue on his way despite sufficient damage to render the car inoperable is enough to raise a suspicion of possible alcohol use or maybe legal or illegal drug use that impairs driving ability. So exactly what was it that caused the officer to conclude otherwise?

Well damage could have been a bent rim which isn't a biggie but could keep you from driving your car. Anyone have photos of the telephone pole and damage to the car before jumping to conclusions?

There was pictures posted on channel 4.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chowaniec View Post
    http://wivb.com/2015/04/02/erie-coun...ted-for-crash/

The Lancaster police report is rather ambiguous on Mr. Maciejewski's accident and differs from what some are hearing and saying. You’re thoughts.
    I thought if something of this nature happened, the cop would ask the driver where he was coming from and where he was going at that time of morning. Or does the LPD have a "Don't ask; don't tell" policy for public officials who have accidents without witnesses? This is why thy don't ask. Cop: "Where were you Mr M?" Mr M: "Putting down a few at the Green Buffalo" Cop: "Where are you headed?" Mr M: " I don't know. I'm so drunk; I don't know where I am"

Georgia L Schlager

Maybe, it's just another friend and/or family cover-up. He was another former school board member that had no respect for the Native Americans. Though, I don't see his name anymore among the "Keep the tradition alive" folks.

Georgia L Schlager

I found it interesting that the report shows a Lancaster address for Mr M. Rumors have it that he moved out of town after he sold his house or didn't he change the address with the DMV? One would assume if he had a real Lancaster address, the cop would have taken him to his home not to a friend's house.

Georgia L Schlager

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information