Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Loudest Voice

The Loudest Voice

Is Islam the fastest growing religion because it's the loudest theological voice on the planet? Have Christians sold out to the Meek Shall Inherit The Earth? Or have they succumbed to pressure to remain quiet by the State who threatens to take away Not For Profit status?

I'm getting tired of being quiet about things that go against God and The Bible.

Next Question.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

As the Welfare State increasingly assumes the role of the father in many families, is that the cause of the breakup of the families that depend on the welfare state? Or did the breakup of the families create a dependency on the welfare state?

Regardless, the state has grown outside the boundaries set by God in his social spheres and is becoming God like in it's sovereignty over those spheres, instead of staying within it's own sphere. Those spheres being State, Labor, Community, Family, God & Man, and Church.

Gandolf Hegel wrote that the Universe is to be found in the State. He wrote, also, that when a society rejects God, it will increasingly look for someone else to save them.

Nietzsche said that God is dead, meaning that God is no longer a credible source of absolute moral principles.

Abraham Maslow wrote "Sick people are made by a sick culture; Healthy people are made possible by a healthy culture.

In Social Disorder & The Decline Of A Culture, attributes that marked the end of Rome listed were;
    • A mounting love of show and luxury
    • An obsession with sex
    • Freakishness in the arts, masquerading as originality and enthusiasms pretending to be creativity
    • And increased desire to live off the state.

Without truth, there is only power and manipulation.....
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

People should read the book "Heretic" to see how screwed up some aspects of that religion are.

In many countries the majority of Muslim people consider death as justifiable punishment for those that leave the faith.
    What more is there to say? Oh when underage girls are mutilated either ritualistically, or because they are raped by older men under the guise of marriage.

The later

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Is Islam the fastest growing religion because it's the loudest theological voice on the planet? Have Christians sold out to the Meek Shall Inherit The Earth? Or have they succumbed to pressure to remain quiet by the State who threatens to take away Not For Profit status?

I'm getting tired of being quiet about things that go against God and The Bible.

Next Question.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?

As the Welfare State increasingly assumes the role of the father in many families, is that the cause of the breakup of the families that depend on the welfare state? Or did the breakup of the families create a dependency on the welfare state?

Regardless, the state has grown outside the boundaries set by God in his social spheres and is becoming God like in it's sovereignty over those spheres, instead of staying within it's own sphere. Those spheres being State, Labor, Community, Family, God & Man, and Church.

Gandolf Hegel wrote that the Universe is to be found in the State. He wrote, also, that when a society rejects God, it will increasingly look for someone else to save them.

Nietzsche said that God is dead, meaning that God is no longer a credible source of absolute moral principles.

Abraham Maslow wrote "Sick people are made by a sick culture; Healthy people are made possible by a healthy culture.

In Social Disorder & The Decline Of A Culture, attributes that marked the end of Rome listed were;
    • A mounting love of show and luxury
    • An obsession with sex
    • Freakishness in the arts, masquerading as originality and enthusiasms pretending to be creativity
    • And increased desire to live off the state.

Without truth, there is only power and manipulation.....
    Riven37
    _________
    All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent. Thomas Jefferson

men competing with each other over imaginary supernatural beings...what could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    YOU, injecting yourself into threads that you (admittedly) have no belief in and nothing of value to add. Go away.

It's been years now, when does it become harassment?
    Why don't you have your boggieman pass over my house and kill my first born? Or flood my house during a family get together and drown me and my children and my grandchildren?

I'm participating in a passion play this week - I'm one of the zombies that crawled out of the grave and walked into town scaring the bejesus out the romans and jews alike:

And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Mathew, 27:52-53.

Now that's something one would think Josephus would have made note of.

@Buffy, I don't care what the Supreme Court says. When it's goes against The Bible, when it goes against God's design, when it comes to voting people into offices that do not a Biblical view then the Church has a duty to stand up and defend the Bible, defend God and start a movement to make sure the people who are committed to God's vision get elected. The State has, as I wrote, worked itself into exerting it;s influence in spheres that were not designed to be influenced by the State. The State has put itself in a position of being omnipresent in all worldly affairs. This is not Biblical.

I keep hearing some Christians who've developed this belief that God's grace will settle everything as an excuse to not follow what God has said in the Bible. And in the end it will. But let me offer up the story of Nebuchadnezzar. Let me offer up the story of Uzziah. God's justice is swift and not always so grace filled. I offer up the story of Sodom and Gomorrah, where homosexuality was rampant as weres all sexual perversions. Where the people had turned their backs on God and suffered swift punishment for it.

We, as Christians were given the armor of God with the sword of truth to wield in his name. I;m not talking about hate crimes but it's tome that Christians stop hiding in their churches and let our voices be heard. Maybe if we proudly and loudly proclaimed the truth, Christianity would be the fastest growing religion.

NG, I'm not getting into one of your pissnig matches. Mocking God will not turn out well for you.
    HipKat's Blog

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Matthew 10:34-37

NG, I'm not getting into one of your pissnig matches. Mocking God will not turn out well for you.
    You think that way because you don't believe in the one true god - you follow the false god that satan has deceived you into believing.

Continuing to follow the book of satan will not turn out well for you.

Why don't you go start a new thread and share your enlightenment over there - that would be the courteous thing to do.

Why don't you stop believing in the false god and start believing in the one true god? This is not a church were the sheep can't express their beliefs when the pastor tells them what he or she THINKS the one true god wants.

If you want to preach instead of discuss start a blog that doesn't allow comments. Call it "My God, My Way, Not Your Way" then you spread the false word or your false god all your want. But be forewarned, when you move on to the afterlife and actually meet the one true god you will learn how unhappy that one true god is about people who spread false information about it.

We are discussing - you are disrupting, as you always do, with your offensive insults. You harass and attack. It has taken years for me to get to this point towards you - go away already.

Post up your new thread and lead your coverts to your true God - go for it.
    "Discussing" does not mean conversing only with people who agree with your false depiction of the one true god. "Attacking" does not someone posting their depiction of the one true god.

You want to preach? get a church where you can prohibit the congregation from disagreeing with your erroneous depiction of the one true god

We are discussing - you are disrupting, as you always do, with your offensive insults. You harass and attack. It has taken years for me to get to this point towards you - go away already.

Post up your new thread and lead your coverts to your true God - go for it.
    "Discussing" does not mean conversing only with people who agree with your false depiction of the one true god. "Attacking" does not someone posting their depiction of the one true god that doesn't agree with your depiction.

Your arrogance about your depiction of god is exactly what the real one true god sends people to hell for.

You want to preach? get a church where you can prohibit the congregation from disagreeing with your erroneous depiction of the one true god

Not to spoil the soup, but,

I am a theist, but a famous philosopher did pose this interesting paradigm.

"My infinite is better than your Infinite." I have infinite respect for those that worship God/god that ascribe to the highest aspect of human character. How could that be bad?

I have dislike for those that subscribe to the basest of human character. Islam is a different story, how anyone could torture, rape, murder, oppress in the name of an infinite is frankly Bull$h+t.. And that religion is center stage currently for Bull@@@@

just read the book Heretic and you'll see.

THis thread is actually about the State's role in the world, how it's expanding and how it;s [ushing God out of the world view. Not whether God exists or not. We know he does. NG thinks he knows he doesn't. Point made, now, can we move on?
    HipKat's Blog

I don't fall in between. Gay marriage is not Biblical and as a Christian, I should have the right under religious freedom to abstain from serving people who are gay, but it is also my duty as a Christian to love and pray for those people. If the State or the Media is obstructing a Christian who is following the Bible, then there is a break down in the law that allows us to practice our freedom of religion.

Other religions have taken a stance when their "rights" were being violated
    HipKat's Blog

I don't fall in between. Gay marriage is not Biblical and as a Christian, I should have the right under religious freedom to abstain from serving people who are gay, but it is also my duty as a Christian to love and pray for those people. If the State or the Media is obstructing a Christian who is following the Bible, then there is a break down in the law that allows us to practice our freedom of religion.

Other religions have taken a stance when their "rights" were being violated
    First, what part of the bible are you relying on to proclaim that gay marriage is not "biblical"?

Second, we should not allow religious beliefs to trump our secular laws that apply equally to everyone regardless of their religion. There are christirian faiths that believe that the story of Ham is justification for enslavement of black people - should their religious beliefs allow them to own slaves?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information