Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: More issues at the Galleria..

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    You don't have to explain anything because you've already stated that you're a racist and you blame black people for making you a racist. Everything you post just emphasizes that. You don't have to keep reiterating it. We got it.

As long as you keep getting it wrong I'm going to keep explaining it until it gets into your tiny little head
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I notice you liek to generalize too. So is it bible thumpers are racist---or racists are bible thumpers? Which is it?.
    Neither. In fact I'm doing the exact opposite of generalizing. I'm calling one single person a racist and a bible thumper. He's already admitted to being a racist, and he's always quoting the bible in every thread.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    As long as you keep getting it wrong I'm going to keep explaining it
    Knock yourself out. It's very entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by 300miles View Post
    He's already admitted to being a racist, and he's always quoting the bible in every thread.

Got a problem with that?

Before you come up with one of your lame replies, let me answer for you, because I know what you're going to say.

I spent over 47 years learning how it be a miserable prick that hated almost everyone. That doesn't just change overnight, and it's certainly not going change in THIS instance when I can sit here today with the doors and windows open (It;s in the 70's finally) and hear and see the zoo outside and all the animals yelling at each other, walking around with their pants around their knee's, using foul language in front of the kids playing and all the other nonsense that goes on here.
    Last edited by HipKat; April 1st, 2015 at 03:10 PM.
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post
    Why is it when anyone post a reply about an event in our area which is the truth. the poster is called a racist?
    Because people don't want to except the fact.
    Now the 4th of July in town park could be something of the past. Why because blacks over the past few years have been causing trouble.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ileftchktg View Post
    Because people don't want to except the fact.
    Now the 4th of July in town park could be something of the past. Why because blacks over the past few years have been causing trouble.

Before you go down that road and blame one group of people is there factual proof to who causes the trouble? Are there police reports that state who is arrested or who is asked to leave the event because of trouble making?

Probably not, but I remember the Italianfest one year. It was so bad, people were calling it the Moolifest and a lot of people, I lived right there on Hertle then, said the black kids ruined the entire event
    HipKat's Blog

Got a problem with that?
    That's your problem, not mine. I just enjoy reiterating the irony of someone who continually pounds out bible scripture in every thread, but yet is fully comfortable with being a self-proclaimed racist.

Probably not, but I remember the Italianfest one year. It was so bad, people were calling it the Moolifest and a lot of people, I lived right there on Hertle then, said the black kids ruined the entire event
    Ironic that a gang of black kids would disrupt a festival by people who are a gang of adults..or can't we lump all Italians into the mafia the way you lump all black people into street crime?

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Ironic that a gang of black kids would disrupt a festival by people who are a gang of adults..or can't we lump all Italians into the mafia the way you lump all black people into street crime?
    I never lumped ALL black people into street crime. Ever and specifically made sure of who I was referring to. The only time I mentioned or seemed to mention all black people was when I said it's not up to me to change the perception people have of the black community. It's up to the black community to do that and by that, it would probably mean they start policing their own neighborhoods. Get their kids on track, get the gangs out, the drugs out, the crime out and actually do something that improves their image.

And @300, old habits die hard but I'm not too stubborn to admit my shortcomings. What about you?
    HipKat's Blog

HEHE, I almost miss all these personal attacks that rez said he wouldn't allow on the board. Gives me a chance to respond in kind.

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    Steven is a stooge whose personal life played out here in sad detail.
    ahh the angry fart, ..... Still pissy after all these years.

Does it bother you that I don't spew my little venom and hide under a physduenom like you?

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    The lonely tool has nothing other than message boards in his life.
    Oh ya, I am on 50 different messages boards typing away ,

Do you honestly believe if you just say whatever comes into your little pointy head that makes it true?

Why so angry Fish? Some black guy take your wallet too? Bang your daughter? show your wife a bigger shlong then yours? No worries man. I'm here for you bro.

No, I don't know anything about you, but you DO sound like an old man.
    I'm gonna pound out 5 miles in the park tomorrow before I go to work. With all the exercise you get running from black people that should be just a short sprint for you. Wanna come see if you can keep up with the "old man"?

Recognizing clear differences in the way races behave isn't racist, it's simply observation. Denying these obvious differences makes you naive and ignorant, not to mention obtuse
    Nope, thanks for proving what an idiot you are. Saying one race will naturally "behave" different then the other is the very definition of racism.

google is your friend:
    racism

The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race

God your stupid, do u even think before you type?

Again, blame the person who was robbed, not the black man who committed the crime
    Telling you that your a pussy isn't blaming you. Its labeling you. Your a pussy if you let someone take your lunch money 3 times. Sorry where I come from the definition of a man that lets other men take there chit is indeed "Pussy".

And judging by your sheltered mentality,
    and this is where it gets really funny whenever you idiots try to get into your retarded personal attacks.

My sheltered self has spent more time in the bathroom in Asia, Europe and S. America then you have seen in your entire life away from whatever trailer park your mom spawned you in.

you no doubt would have soiled your depends when staring down a firearm.
    Ya, I was soiling my pants all 20 yrs and 3 combat tours in the U.S army infantry tough guy. .....

But you know what? I still didnt let any other man take my wallet. So, despite my 20 yrs of pants problems.......................................... ................... at least I am not a pussy like you.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    Saying one race will naturally "behave" different then the other is the very definition of racism.
    He didn't say "naturally". He just pointed out the way they behave. And they DO behave different or do you believe black people and white people pronounce words the same way (Except those that put actual effort into "sounding white")
    HipKat's Blog

^ Are those opinions just more of your shortcomings breaking through? It's odd that you admit you're a racist and that you admit that it's wrong, yet you keep spewing it here like verbal diarrhea. Calling it a "shortcoming" isn't an excuse to just keep doing it. This isn't alcoholism. You can stop posting it whenever you want to. But you don't.

I'm gonna pound out 5 miles in the park tomorrow before I go to work. With all the exercise you get running from black people that should be just a short sprint for you. Wanna come see if you can keep up with the "old man"?
    If you're even going to a park, I doubt it's for a run. The only thing you're likely pounding these days is your pud.

Nope, thanks for proving what an idiot you are. Saying one race will naturally "behave" different then the other is the very definition of racism.
    Thanks for proving how illiterate you are by completely misinterpreting what was written. I never said the behavior of black people is innate (look it up), but rather that they, in general, DO act differently than whites. It's a learned behavior, again, not innate. Only a blind imbecile is unaware of this obvious difference.

google is your friend
    Hooked on Phonics can be your best buddy! Look him up after you get back from your "run" lol

God your stupid, do u even think before you type?
    Yes, I think "this Steven loser is so out of touch and illiterate that he's going to totally misunderstand common English, so why bother responding to him?".

Telling you that your a pussy isn't blaming you. Its labeling you. Your a pussy if you let someone take your lunch money 3 times. Sorry where I come from the definition of a man that lets other men take there chit is indeed "Pussy".
    Once again, blaming the crime victim in an effort to defend the criminal behavior that is so rampant in the black community. Hey Mr. Rogers, you're not doing them any favors by embarrassing yourself with these dumb excuses and deflections. You just look as much a low-life as their home-grown thugs do.

and this is where it gets really funny whenever you idiots try to get into your retarded personal attacks.

My sheltered self has spent more time in the bathroom in Asia, Europe and S. America then you have seen in your entire life away from whatever trailer park your mom spawned you in.
    Whatever you do at rest stops around the world is your business and bordering on TMI. Ixnay on the athroombay alktay, umbassday.

Ya, I was soiling my pants all 20 yrs and 3 combat tours in the U.S army infantry tough guy. .....
    OMG, I'm so impressed. A grunt with a taxpayer funded firearm. Did you ever even get to shoot the thing?

But you know what? I still didnt let any other man take my wallet. So, despite my 20 yrs of pants problems.......................................... ................... at least I am not a pussy like you.
    So let me get this straight: Someone pulls a gun on you and demands your wallet...and you will resist and risk getting shot in the face to save your wallet? HAHAHA! What an idiot. Seriously, you're just the typical low-grade rambo-wannabe who loves to talk smack, but if actually IN that situation unarmed, you'd crap your pants. Guaranteed.

This is why so many regard military types, particularly the army infantry, as bottom-rung knuckle-dragging morons.
    Last edited by Jason; April 2nd, 2015 at 09:15 AM.

Oh my, I went from sheltered, wet my pants guy to knuckle dragging Rambo in two posts flat. Thats pretty impressive, you are as nimble with your prose as you are with your feet when black guys are around.

Look, You get robbed once, that's understandable, twice and I think I most people would reconsider where they hang out. Three times though?????........ man your not just a pussy, your a stupid pussy for being in that wrong a place after God or whatever deity you pray to has tried to send you a message about your life choices.

I told you I don't blame you for being a pussy though. Science has told us again and again there are many environmental reasons why grown men are wimps. Maybe your dad never taught you how to fight, Maybe being Michael Jackson sensitive worked for you at one time in your life ( The girls loved that in the 80's, do u frequently cry a lot?) , Maybe your mom hugged you to much as a child.... I don't know, but I don't blame you for what you are.......

Pussy.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Oh my, I went from sheltered, wet my pants guy to knuckle dragging Rambo in two posts flat. Thats pretty impressive, you are as nimble with your prose as you are with your feet when black guys are around.
    I said rambo "WANNABE". Again, reading comprehension is not, shall we say, your strong suit.

Look, You get robbed once, that's understandable, twice and I think I most people would reconsider where they hang out. Three times though?????.....man your not just a pussy, your a stupid pussy for being in that wrong a place after God or whatever deity you pray to has tried to send you a message about your life choices.
    I was robbed three times over a 40-year period, but we unarmed crime victims are such pussies for not challenging an armed individual who wants 20 bucks and my library card. When you've lived in several major metropolitan areas, and sometimes not in the best neighborhoods, and use mass transit, you get a dose of REALITY. The kind of reality that you clearly DO NOT understand, hence your irrational and naive defense of the bad behavior that infests black communities coast to coast.

I told you I don't blame you for being a pussy though. Science has told us again and again there are many environmental reasons why grown men are wimps. Maybe your dad never taught you how to fight,
    I guess your dad taught you to resist an armed guy who just wants money. LOL. Another genius. Sounds like you're a chip off the old moronic block! I hope THAT gene pool is drying up!

Maybe being Michael Jackson sensitive worked for you at one time in your life ( The girls loved that in the 80's, do u frequently cry a lot?) , Maybe your mom hugged you to much as a child.... I don't know, but I don't blame you for what you are.......

Pussy.
    And I guess I cannot blame you for the role you're obviously comfortable in: that of a tax-leeching trougher who was paid with our money to pretend they're rambo, only to come back, completely dysfunctional, who spends there days conjuring up some grandiose image of a hardcore military tough guy. But as is usually the case, I'm sure nothing could be further from the truth.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread Information