Thread: Who is "The Group?"

Who is "The Group?"

by Pat Freeman

Seems to me that same network of control that has always existed in Western New York continues it’s dirty tricks to maintain control of all development, and to continue to be the beneficiary of tax laden projects that are laced with the hope of real job creation. Read more...

www.thebuffalobullet.com

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Do you mean which political party or which group of developers?

I would say over the years the Erie County Democrats controlled what happens in Erie County for the most part. ON average. I know someone can point out an example of where we had a republican Mayor or republican controlled town board. Etc.

The lack of facts in the article sounds like someone wants to blame a booggieman for their failed development proposals.

When most of our tax funded Government - its agencies and local developers are all from the same "Political Group" what else can be expected ?

If you want to build or grow in NYS - start by sending checks to the first Democratic Committee you can find on the State level.

Or if your really inside - you can share a address in a "Tax Free Zone" and collect some really good tax breaks - Its legal - many of our States Top Elected Officials do it !

But that's nothing new !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Do you mean which political party or which group of developers?

I would say over the years the Erie County Democrats controlled what happens in Erie County for the most part. ON average. I know someone can point out an example of where we had a republican Mayor or republican controlled town board. Etc.
    Which group of developers. With Democratic officials like we have in Buffalo, we don't need republicans.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I can almost agree with you there about democratic versus republicans.

Just from past history we can see what people have been supported by the erie county democrats and what is has gotten us.
    A lot of empty promises, population loss, businesses leaving NYS, some of the highest taxes in the nation, corruption like it's second nature starting from the bottom up and Cuomo going against our founding
    fathers paperwork with the safeact.

Frankly I have had enough of their bs.

Did you catch this?

http://fortune.com/2015/02/04/carly-fiorina-president/

The GOP is using the former HP CEO Carly Fiorina to attack Hillary Clinton. Fiorina loves a good fight—so much that she really could run for President.

“Like Hillary Clinton, I too have traveled hundreds of thousands of miles around the globe,” Fiorina said at the Freedom Summit. “But unlike her, I have actually accomplished something. Mrs. Clinton, flying is an activity not an accomplishment.”
    That was pretty much to the point.

I can almost agree with you there about democratic versus republicans.

Just from past history we can see what people have been supported by the erie county democrats and what is has gotten us.
    A lot of empty promises, population loss, businesses leaving NYS, some of the highest taxes in the nation, corruption like it's second nature starting from the bottom up and Cuomo going against our founding
    fathers paperwork with the safeact.

Frankly I have had enough of their bs.

Did you catch this?

http://fortune.com/2015/02/04/carly-fiorina-president/

The GOP is using the former HP CEO Carly Fiorina to attack Hillary Clinton. Fiorina loves a good fight—so much that she really could run for President.

That was pretty much to the point.
    She has lots of quips. Credibility, not so much.

Fiorina still owes nearly $500,000 to consultants and staffers from her failed 2010 Senate bid in California — debts that have left some former associates bitter.

Privately, several prominent Republicans spoke about Fiorina with disdain, saying she has an elevated assessment of her political talents and questioning her qualifications to be commander in chief.
    Carly Fiorina actively explores 2016 presidential run but faces GOP critics

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Creditbility or not she made a valid point.

"I traveled the globe" Well that's cool. Let's hire Hillary as the USA international tour guide.

Creditbility or not she made a valid point.

"I traveled the globe" Well that's cool. Let's hire Hillary as the USA international tour guide.
    she traveled the globe to make money - a skill that is useless when dealing with diplomatic problems. Her inability to perceive the difference is another reason the republicans are distancing themselves from her. Charging 2,303 dollars per gallon of printer ink won't go very far in dealing with leaders of other countries.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    she traveled the globe to make money - a skill that is useless when dealing with diplomatic problems. Her inability to perceive the difference is another reason the republicans are distancing themselves from her.
    Charging 2,303 dollars per gallon of printer ink won't go very far in dealing with leaders of other countries.
    Well you made a valid point also.

Look at the crappy job hillary has done just by looking at the middle east. They just love us over there.

Thread Information