Many agents hesitate to get feedback after showing a property and some don't know which questions to ask. Others, most likely, are afraid to hear the answers.
Here are sample questions I ask potential buyers after viewing a property:
1) What is Your Overall Impression of this Property?
2) How Do You Compare This Home With Others You Are Considering?
3) What Do You Like Most About This Property?
4) What Do You Like Least About This Property?
5) What is Your Opinion of the Price?
6) How Do You See Yourself Living in This Home?
7) What Would It Take For You to Buy This Property Today?
Accordingly, the questions are different when I show investment properties.