Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Republican Governors Raising Taxes

Quote Originally Posted by Save Us View Post
    Regardless, I am betting these states will continue to grow and attract domestic immigrants. You can bet relatively speaking that blue states taxes will continue to be comparatively higher. You have to do a lot of taxing to dissuade somebody from relocating to a state that has no state income taxes.

Time will tell, but at this rate the exodus continues.
    There are only 7 states with no state income tax.

Alaska
    Florida
    Nevada
    South Dakota
    Texas
    Washington
    Wyoming

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    So, when are you moving again? Oh, I forgot, you can't because of "family". Right.
    I won't move because my mom and sister/nephews are here. Pretty lame of you to do the "I forgot, you can't because of "family"

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I won't move because my mom and sister/nephews are here. Pretty lame of you to do the "I forgot, you can't because of "family"
    Aren't they fed up with the democrats too? You could all move. It's been done before:

So, when are you moving again? Oh, I forgot, you can't because of "family". Right.
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Aren't they fed up with the democrats too? You could all move. It's been done before:

This thread is a good glimpse into how ruthless these liberal ****$uckers are. Give up your home, the place you worked your whole life for, give up your circle of friends and your life's savings because I'M A TAX EATING A$$HOLE.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Why don't you two nitwits address what 4248 wrote in post #3...

Maybe the Federal Government could stop wasting billions we'd all be better off:

Because there are no more pressing issues that require funding, the National Institutes of Health spent $432,000 last year to fund a study into gay hookup apps like Grindr. The grant was given to Columbia University scientists to survey gay men and find out if dating apps that use GPS were increasing the likelihood of risky sexual behavior. According to the grant, such apps have made it much easier for gay men to find willing sexual partners, leading to a new culture of casual sex in the homosexual community. The data has been gathered already by the study’s authors; we are now waiting with baited breath to find out what they learned. Will it be worth half a million dollars? Only time will tell. According to studies that have already been conducted and published, users of dating apps – straight and gay alike – have a higher risk of being infected with several common STDs like chlamydia and gonorrhea. Putting aside the cultural implications of dating apps like Grindr, the grant is a perfect example of federal waste.

Unfortunately, it is far from the only such example. And far from the most expensive.

For instance, did you know that your tax dollars were being used in some of the following wasteful ways? $20 million to produce a Pakistani version of Sesame Street $50,000 to subsidize the 2nd Annual Hawaii Chocolate Festival

$2 million to start an intern program at the Department of Agriculture; exactly one intern was hired full time. -

See more at: http://www.fixthisnation.com/conserv....Riz7Yxfz.dpuf
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I hinted at the idea and no they don't want to move.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    This thread is a good glimpse into how ruthless these liberal ****$uckers are. Give up your home, the place you worked your whole life for, give up your circle of friends and your life's savings because I'M A TAX EATING A$$HOLE.
    We just have to deal with it. Honesty with elections on the way there is no reason why we can't focus on removing a few from office.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I hinted at the idea and no they don't want to move.
    I think they just don't like that grapes of wrath truck you drive.

There are only 7 states with no state income tax.

Alaska
    Florida
    Nevada
    South Dakota
    Texas
    Washington
    Wyoming
    Look up what states lead the nation in social security disability benefits for mental disorders.

You weren't really responding to my post just throwing in a crotchety remark...too funny. Moving in '16, but thanks for the validation reminding me of your ilk I'll be leaving.

Ps I don't nor have I ever gotten anything from the government public sector, I am self employed so you'll be left with more people that are 'needy'.

Where ya moving to, Save?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

So tell me, as a democrat why do you keep any of the money you earn? Obviously you feel the govt can spend it better than you can? Why not give all your money to the govt?
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Where ya moving to, Save?
    A red state! Preferably a place shy of 6 months of winter with no income tax and one where they can go at least 6 months without hearing about a high level person being indicted for some reason! A state without all the BS.

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    Dude, the fact is that NYS is NOT going to turn into a Right Wingnut haven in the foreseeable future. Probably never.

New Yorkers like to have paved and plowed roads, decent public schools, libraries, street lights, police protection, clean air and water, zoning, marriage equality, county and state parks, public hospitals, museums, assistance to the poor and elderly, religious tolerance, limits on assault rifles, and all those other things that Right Wingers don't like because they might have to pay a few pennies extra or sit next to somebody who's NOT the same color or religious persuasion as they are. So, you can either deal with the fact that your ideas are NOT popular here or you can move somewhere that you like better.

In the marketplace of ideas, yours don't sell here. That's reality.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Dude, the fact is that NYS is NOT going to turn into a Right Wingnut haven in the foreseeable future. Probably never.

New Yorkers like to have paved and plowed roads, decent public schools, libraries, street lights, police protection, clean air and water, zoning, marriage equality, county and state parks, public hospitals, museums, assistance to the poor and elderly, religious tolerance, limits on assault rifles, and all those other things that Right Wingers don't like because they might have to pay a few pennies extra or sit next to somebody who's NOT the same color or religious persuasion as they are. So, you can either deal with the fact that your ideas are NOT popular here or you can move somewhere that you like better.

In the marketplace of ideas, yours don't sell here. That's reality.
    Seriously have you ever been out of NY? Maybe it's time for the 12 seater van to take you on a little field trip with some of your special friends.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information