Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kearns future assembly speaker????

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    No idea. But please enlighten me why you think they should buy individual plans from the insurance exchange rather than pay for a group plan?
    The exchange is the group. Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    The exchange is the group. Correct?
    They as a group can not buy from the Exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    First off...it's Godwin's Law you idiot. Secondly, it's not just people like me who is making a comparison. The U.S. Department of State has as well.
    lol...now your a spelling Nazi...

and your citation for support of your positions are twitter tweets...too funny. No wonder your are ruled instead of being a ruler.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    They as a group can not buy from the Exchange.
    Nothing is stopping them from directly purchasing from the Exchange. They will save up to 2500 and get better health care.

Nothing is stopping them from directly purchasing from the Exchange. They will save up to 2500 and get better health care.
    Do you know what insurance plan they have? How can you say they would save money or get better coverage?

No one is forcing you to purchase a health insurance policy on the exchange. But there are some people who would not have access to health insurance if it were not for the exchanges. Why would you want to deny them that access?

I don't think health insurance, whether through Obamacare or real health insurance, will give you good health care. The care is provided by your doctor and the quality of that care is dependent on the quality of the doctor. All the insurance does is help you pay for it. As for the cost of health care, i think it was P.J. O'Rourke who said that if you think the cost of health care is high now, wait until its free. But aren't we digressing a bit from the topic of the thread which I thought was the prospect of Mickey Kearns being elected speaker of the assembly? And as for Godwin's Law I prefer Cole's Law.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    \re twitter tweets...too funny\

Says the person who obviously has no grasp of new media. Too funny how feeble you are.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    No one is forcing you to purchase a health insurance policy on the exchange. But there are some people who would not have access to health insurance if it were not for the exchanges. Why would you want to deny them that access?
    You and the dude are totally missing my point.

I'll start another thread later.

A classic - the problem is blaming those trying to fix the problem for the problem.

If the ignorant bigots - MOST of which find refuge in the republican and conservative camps - had not fought every inch and effort for equality and justice for all, the results to date would have been much greater. Although great strides have been made in the past 60 years, we still have a long way to go to overcome the ignorance that conservatives thrive upon.
    It was the Republicans who fought to end slavery. Look at History. it was not the Democrats. So keep listening and posting your talking points.

We digress. Back to the thread topic, ol' Mickey better get his rear in gear if he wants to be speaker. I see he's taken the first, groveling at the feet of the majority leader begging to be readmitted to the conference he turned his back on. Weasel!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Oh Oh Oh

What conference?

The assembly democratic conference. It's like a caucus only different.

So much for ol' Mickey and for Richiazzi's pipe dream of some kind of Pubbie "coup" in the Assemby. Heasty was elected Speaker with a unanimous vote of the Democrats. I don't know if that includes Kearns ...
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    So much for ol' Mickey and for Richiazzi's pipe dream of some kind of Pubbie "coup" in the Assemby. Heasty was elected Speaker with a unanimous vote of the Democrats. I don't know if that includes Kearns ...
    True but you're gloating over an obvious loss to WNY. Does not make sense.

Now you have a much younger guy from NYC who just punched his ticket to the back of the room. At least with Silver there was the hope he would go into a home at any time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information