Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Kearns future assembly speaker????

Kearns voted no on Heastie. But officially he's not part of the Democratic conference in the Assembly because he quit it. Guess Morelle wouldn't let him back in.

Quote Originally Posted by leftWNYbecauseofBS View Post
    True but you're gloating over an obvious loss to WNY. Does not make sense.

Now you have a much younger guy from NYC who just punched his ticket to the back of the room. At least with Silver there was the hope he would go into a home at any time.
    Excuse me, but Kearns was NEVER in contention for the Speaker's job. It was Richiazzi's wet dream!
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by grump View Post
    Kearns voted no on Heastie. But officially he's not part of the Democratic conference in the Assembly because he quit it. Guess Morelle wouldn't let him back in.
    Oh, well. Maybe Pigeon can exercise his political muscle and get him reinstated if he (Pigeon) doesn't end up sharing a cell with his pal Espada.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

From your lips (fingers?) to God's ears!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    Excuse me, but Kearns was NEVER in contention for the Speaker's job. It was Richiazzi's wet dream!
    Here's Ricchiazzi's latest -
    http://buffalochronicle.com/2015/02/...nty-executive/

Georgia L Schlager

Methinks Ricchiazzi spends way too much time inhabiting his very own alternative universe ... SMH.

Methinks Ricchiazzi spends way too much time inhabiting his very own alternative universe ... SMH.
    Ricchiazzi writes fan fiction.

You missed my point.

It was...you seem to be happy that the idea of Kearns getting the speaker role was so unrealistic. I know Richiazzi writes some crazy stuff but everything he writes comes from the place of making Buffalo better. Even the most absurd and unrealistic ideas are all from a place of making Buffalo better. You seemed to find joy in pointing out how unrealistic his idea was.

Just an observation of mine is all.

Realism is what it is. Sorry if you don't like that.

Richiazzi likes Kearns because he's really a Republican hiding behind the Democratic label. Other Democrats are not going to elect somebody to a party leadership position who is essentially from the other party. Furthermore, Kearns has repeatedly alienated his supposed fellow Democrats by touting his "independence". He didn't want to be included in the Democratic conference, so the Dems have no interest in him. Let him go join his Republican pals. Oh, I forgot, Kearns is much too "liberal" for them since his sole issues are not the repeal of the safe act and whining about marriage equality.

Realism is what it is. Sorry if you don't like that.

Again, you missed my point.

It's one thing to be realistic. It's another thing to be happy about the realism when it's obviously negative.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information