Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Councilman Races

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    The "serpent" wise in deception, knew how to take Andrea's attempt to diplomatically resolve the concerns ...
    Anyone who knows Andrea could NOT possibly call her approach with some people at City Hall to be one of "diplomacy."

Keep slamming people in the face and then be surprised you are mistreated? Publickly ridicule, challenge and embarrass people over and over on the same issues and then wonder why you are avoided...Every one of us is not all good nor all bad. Too much time is spent complaining. We need someone who can mediate not assassinate.

Look around our community..Is it City Halls' fault that garbage is all over lawns and streets? Drug deals going on all of the time? Kids on the streets and not in schools? Police called to homes because of assaults etc? Cars illegally parked, people not folowing rules and just generally some people poking the finger at someone else ......

Really, what are YOU doing to make your community a better place?

Try reading, How To Win Friends and Influence Poeple by Dale Carneige
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Literal,

Are you referring to Andrea in what you posted? Or are you referring to someone else? Please clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by literal View Post
    Anyone who knows Andrea could NOT possibly call her approach with some people at City Hall to be one of "diplomacy."

Keep slamming people in the face and then be surprised you are mistreated? Publickly ridicule, challenge and embarrass people over and over on the same issues and then wonder why you are avoided...Every one of us is not all good nor all bad. Too much time is spent complaining. We need someone who can mediate not assassinate.

Look around our community..Is it City Halls' fault that garbage is all over lawns and streets? Drug deals going on all of the time? Kids on the streets and not in schools? Police called to homes because of assaults etc? Cars illegally parked, people not folowing rules and just generally some people poking the finger at someone else ......

Are you referring to Andrea in what you posted? Or are you referring to someone else? Please clarify. What exactly are YOU doing to make OUR community a better place??? What???? I am giving you this opportunity to justify your post....."before I poke fingers at someone else," as I see/believe you just did to Andrea. Who would you suggest to "mediate"??

Thumbs up

Don't we elect representatives to represent the "Public"?

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post

What exactly are YOU doing to make OUR community a better place?
    It is clear that I was NOT nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize....but, as for what I do to make my community a better place, I work at it! God knows and that's enough for me!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Can you answer the rest of what I asked you? Also, how do you work at making the community better?

literal aren't you sweet.
    Last edited by tiredofbs; October 11th, 2009 at 01:17 AM.

Are you insane? "The 'enemy' is us.." People need to get off City Hall and fix themselves and their own corner of the world. You have been watching too much Sci-Fi!!!!
    You can call me names, but it doesn't make you right.

The "serpent" wise in deception, knew how to take Andrea's attempt to diplomatically resolve the concerns .

I do not believe anyone would use the word "diplomacy" when it comes to Andrea's approach.

Keep slamming a person then be surprised how you are mistreated????

Try reading, How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carneige.
    You can bark, it doesn't make you right

Talking

Keep on a barking, woof, woof, woof, still doesn't make your right. It does make you a loud mouth. I guess that runs in the family.

It appears the Muslim community has been handed nicely decorated packages of poison by City Hall. Career politicians, ahh yes the devil incarnate. The "serpent" wise in deception, knew how to take Andrea's attempt to diplomatically resolve the concerns of the parking by the Mosque' by throwing her attempt into a pot, stirring and mixing it until something unrecognizable was concocted. Then it was strategically placed on a platter and served to the Muslim community. Once ingested by the Muslim community, the possession began. Wanting more leverage, City Hall offered political backing to Mr. Noman. This offer was a lovely sight with a big red bow. Upon opening the package however, the “serpent” immerged. The political backing was snatched away. People of the Muslim community please know that you have been duped by City Hall, the “serpent”. I am deeply upset that City Hall has done this to you just as I would be if it had been done to me. ALL the citizens of Lackawanna should ban together to fight the true enemy, which is City Hall.

Thumbs up Bring It On!

Even though the election in only 2 weeks away I hope a public debate for all of us candidates comes about somehow, soon.

My challenge to my opponents for a debate is still on---I hope we can meet each other publicly to openly discuss why we feel we should be the next Councilperson for the First Ward of Lackawanna.

Let The People Decide!

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Literal,

Are you referring to Andrea in what you posted? Or are you referring to someone else? Please clarify.
    Tsk-tsk!!! Must you always go looking for a fight?

Sometimes the BEST answer is NO ANSWER!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Tell Me How You Do It?

It is clear that I was NOT nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize....but, as for what I do to make my community a better place, I work at it! God knows and that's enough for me!
    literal, please share , possible I could take some tips? Maybe I over-looked something since I have been so caught up in trying to break through the corruption in Lackawanna government.
    What do you do to make your community a better place?

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    literal, please share , possible I could take some tips? Maybe I over-looked something since I have been so caught up in trying to break through the corruption in Lackawanna government.
    What do you do to make your community a better place?
    For one, I helped you yesterday, didn't I? And what about the "other" things you asked for help in? Whether it is computer stuff or other...have I ever said NO to any of your requests???????????????/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information