Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Councilman Races

Thumbs up

What topic?

Post Freedom!

First Amendment:

Freedom of Speech!

Unhappy

Wow, this really sucks guys. I would hate for my kids to be reading this.....

Andrea has known Mr. Noman and his lifestyle for more than 10 years now. She also knows many Muslim men, so why not comment on YNOTNOWS post. Do you really think Noman and the Muslims in the first ward want to help take over the world? Disgusts me how you can sit there and reply to every post except the ones that matter most. Councilwomen Haxton, I know you can't speak for him but you couldve at least shared your opinion, that wouldve helped closed minded, uneducated people, such as u know who, realize that your experience with Mr. Noman and the Muslims is no way near the way YNOTNOW presented.
    Last edited by 14218; October 9th, 2009 at 07:29 AM.

Oh and it must be coincidence that Andrea is the only member listed in YNOTNOWS friends network---

Quote Originally Posted by 14218 View Post
    Oh and it must be coincidence that Andrea is the only member listed in YNOTNOWS friends network---
    That is because councilwoman Haxton is the most accessible politician I have ever heard of. Why is she the ONLY candidate for first ward that has the courage to come here and use her own name, we know what she stands for! I have never met Mr. Mulqueen, but from what he's said here, I admire him and hope he wins. I am sorry to have offended you 14218, I asked for help to understand something I don't and you go after Andrea, as usual. Now, I understand that technology has made our planet very cozy and we are now a global society. When I google for information, I have no idea if the results I am reading are true. How am I closed minded when I am trying to LEARN? Mr. Noman should come here and let us get to know him, all the candidates should.

Quote Originally Posted by 14218 View Post
    Andrea has known Mr. Noman and his lifestyle for more than 10 years now. She also knows many Muslim men, so why not comment on YNOTNOWS post. Do you really think Noman and the Muslims in the first ward want to help take over the world? Disgusts me how you can sit there and reply to every post except the ones that matter most. Councilwomen Haxton, I know you can't speak for him but you couldve at least shared your opinion, that wouldve helped closed minded, uneducated people, such as u know who, realize that your experience with Mr. Noman and the Muslims is no way near the way YNOTNOW presented.
    Thanks for answering my questions.

Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida View Post
    What this have to do with the Lackawanna' 1st ward issues and councilman race? Focus on the topic.
    Is she kidding?

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    Is she kidding?
    Sadly, she's not kidding. She is really that clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by YNOTNOW View Post
    That is because councilwoman Haxton is the most accessible politician I have ever heard of. Why is she the ONLY candidate for first ward that has the courage to come here and use her own name, we know what she stands for! I have never met Mr. Mulqueen, but from what he's said here, I admire him and hope he wins. I am sorry to have offended you 14218, I asked for help to understand something I don't and you go after Andrea, as usual. Now, I understand that technology has made our planet very cozy and we are now a global society. When I google for information, I have no idea if the results I am reading are true. How am I closed minded when I am trying to LEARN? Mr. Noman should come here and let us get to know him, all the candidates should.
    Very well put. You were asking questions. Questions go unasked for fear of offending anyone. Doesn't the Muslim community welcome and encourage questions to help dispel myths/rumors/untruths? Andrea is not only the most accessible politician she is also friends with everyone regardless of race, color or greed. Why go after her about someone elses post? Why comment about who is on the friends network? True to her good nature, she will always be friends with everyone.
    Last edited by tiredofbs; October 10th, 2009 at 01:40 AM.

Post Walk in my shoes.....

Thank you tired-of the "BS", at this point I have worked too hard and have come too far to get sucked into another obvious attack on myself. There is good and bad in all cultures, we all know this. Yes, I know many many Muslim men, and consider them my friends.

I will share this story again to those of you who did not hear it, it is a story about how Lackawanna City Hall played off the Muslim community to hurt me, when I tried to reason with them, even Mr. Noman who I had to call the police on in the summer of 2006 when he would not stop screaming and swearing at me.
    Back in 2006 city hall calculated the political attack on me about a simple question to the public safety director about the parking near the Mosque'. When I first got elected homeowners on Wilkesbarre told me to do something about the free for all parking on both sides, they were worried that the fire trucks couldn't get through and one of them had a head to head-on with another car and he had to back down the street. I thought the situation would be handled professionally in city hall not realizing how deep the evil has a hold in men's' hearts, so it knocked me for a loop the way the Muslim community turned on me.
    They were all out to get me and when some of the Muslim men screamed in my face about it while I tried to explain that I would do the same thing by my church, it had nothing to do with their Mosque'. The one guy who screamed the loudest own Father used to always try to sneak a kiss from me while I sold him his beer. This screaming once happened in front of my daughter, Mother and Grandson. It really got ugly--and then came the boycott of my store. I lost 95% of the Muslim communities business and many of them would not have eaten if we did not give them credit for it, month after month--for the 9 years we were open. We are still owed money.

I was blamed for lots of lies about Bauder Playground and it hardened the hearts of many men against me.

City Hall's plan worked, to this day, Muslim folks that used to be my friend turn their face when they see me. The children have said very nasty and cruel things, publicly ridicule me, and one guy told me to stay away from their children when I was attemting to tell him what I was trying to do to stop the WIC office from being pulled out of Lackawanna by Erie County.

As for Mr. Noman, yes I know him personally.
    I am a saved Christian woman so I refuse to be baited into what you want me to do 14218. I am also not a hypocrite so I will leave this alone, but as a Christian I am allowed to state the facts--I have witnesses and paperwork to back me up..
    I will tell you all this, Mr. Noman thought he was getting the Democratic nod so for his reward he did some dirty work for the boys club. He stood up at the council meetings from Jan. 2009-April and tore me to pieces, called me a disgrace and numerous other names. He always brought his group with him the same children I used to give candy to in our store, treat them with love and respect, and help them with their English. That hurt me deeply, how could he taint the minds of their/OUR children?
    Come to find out,
    well----I could start with.....no I won't be sucked in. Sorry 14218.
    Go Figure!

I am not writing this to hurt anyone or start anything, I am sorry if some of you take me wrong and go on to attack me, please forgive me if you think so. It is not intended to harm Mr. Noman or the Muslim community---there is good and bad in all people. I treat people the way I want to be treated--regarless of what they have done to me.

Red face Ok.

You're right---I got sucked in. Sorry.

It appears the Muslim community has been handed nicely decorated packages of poison by City Hall. Career politicians, ahh yes the devil incarnate. The "serpent" wise in deception, knew how to take Andrea's attempt to diplomatically resolve the concerns of the parking by the Mosque' by throwing her attempt into a pot, stirring and mixing it until something unrecognizable was concocted. Then it was strategically placed on a platter and served to the Muslim community. Once ingested by the Muslim community, the possession began. Wanting more leverage, City Hall offered political backing to Mr. Noman. This offer was a lovely sight with a big red bow. Upon opening the package however, the “serpent” immerged. The political backing was snatched away. People of the Muslim community please know that you have been duped by City Hall, the “serpent”. I am deeply upset that City Hall has done this to you just as I would be if it had been done to me. ALL the citizens of Lackawanna should ban together to fight the true enemy, which is City Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    It appears the Muslim community has been handed nicely decorated packages of poison by City Hall. Career politicians, ahh yes the devil incarnate. The "serpent" wise in deception, knew how to take Andrea's attempt to diplomatically resolve the concerns of the parking by the Mosque' by throwing her attempt into a pot, stirring and mixing it until something unrecognizable was concocted. Then it was strategically placed on a platter and served to the Muslim community. Once ingested by the Muslim community, the possession began. Wanting more leverage, City Hall offered political backing to Mr. Noman. This offer was a lovely sight with a big red bow. Upon opening the package however, the “serpent” immerged. The political backing was snatched away. People of the Muslim community please know that you have been duped by City Hall, the “serpent”. I am deeply upset that City Hall has done this to you just as I would be if it had been done to me. ALL the citizens of Lackawanna should ban together to fight the true enemy, which is City Hall.
    Are you insane? "The 'enemy' is us.." People need to get off City Hall and fix themselves and their own corner of the world. You have been watching too much Sci-Fi!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The "serpent" wise in deception, knew how to take Andrea's attempt to diplomatically resolve the concerns .[/QUOTE]

I do not believe anyone would use the word "diplomacy" when it comes to Andrea's approach.

Keep slamming a person then be surprised how you are mistreated????

Try reading, How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carneige.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information