Thread: Assembly Republican blocks coup effort against Sheldon Silver

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Assembly Republican blocks coup effort against Sheldon Silver

Assembly Republican blocks coup effort against Sheldon Silver

A bold plan to launch a “coup’’ against embattled Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver through a coalition of Democrats and Republicans has been rejected by Assembly GOP leader Brian Kolb — who many lawmakers insist is actually in league with Silver, The Post has learned.
    http://nypost.com/2015/01/12/assembl...heldon-silver/

A bold plan to launch a “coup’’ against embattled Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver through a coalition of Democrats and Republicans has been rejected by Assembly GOP leader Brian Kolb — who many lawmakers insist is actually in league with Silver, The Post has learned.
    If they believe Brian Kolb is in league with Silver then why in the hell do they elect him minority leader year after year. I just don't get it. Every single one of them is corrupt.

The senate seems to have the same problem. Guys like Razenhoffer and Galivan come home and tell us how bad the SAFE act was then they go back and UNANIMOUSLY vote Dean Skelos back in to leadership. This is the guy that not only allowed the vote to the floor but actually voted IN FAVOR of its passage. Why is EVERY SINGLE legislator in Albany so corrupt?
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Locally, Jane Corwin cast her vote for Brian Kolb. Why would she do that? She comes back to town telling us how bad Silver is. She is even one of the first coming out today calling for Silver's resignation, yet she supports a guy who stomps any investigation into Silver. As a "Republican" one would think any effort or option to eliminate Silver would be the number one task. Brian Kolb is such a poor choice when it comes to representing the overwhelming desire of the republican constituency. Doesn't make sense.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Doesn't matter. The FBI just picked up Shelly on corruption charges. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.
    Most of all I like bulldozers and dirt

Link to the criminal complaint

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I don't have any OCR software on my computer on my desk. Can someone convert nogods PDF into a text document?

Thread Information