Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rex Ryan To Coach The Bills

Deer God...you are serious.
    The outrage on this website never stops being amusing.
    Most of all I like bulldozers and dirt

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I never there was a deer god. I wonder if it has antlers.

Quote Originally Posted by twain View Post
    Hip kat , whatever you are , you are a real problem in our society. Fighting is the answer??? ,unreal. If a kid said I was not bullying I was just being aggressive,I took the fight to the other kid , the kid would be suspended. . People like you are the problem kitkat or big hips or whatever you are.
    thanks twain, this knucklehead hipster thinks he or she is like the editor or someone in charge. Probably some load who never leaves the couch but loves to criticize. I am with you twain in that the Rex did indeed use the bullying term and is now coming under intense scrutiny by of all people the Pegulas for using the bullying term. I heard this on the news. So thanks for coming to my defense but I will ignore these so called straw bosses of this blog. take care , see u again on another blog.

no problem fp, hey if you ever on allen st(buffalo) on a wed nite stop in at nietzsche's bar near end of street west of elmwood. ask for me twain, I will buy you a beer and we can chat. PS there are some real douchebags on these sites.

Hip kat , whatever you are , you are a real problem in our society. Fighting is the answer??? ,unreal. If a kid said I was not bullying I was just being aggressive,I took the fight to the other kid , the kid would be suspended. . People like you are the problem kitkat or big hips or whatever you are.
    We're not talking about kids, you idiot, we're talking about a football team. Sorry if you got you ass kicked in High School every day. Get over it
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by fp2206 View Post
    thanks twain, this knucklehead hipster thinks he or she is like the editor or someone in charge. Probably some load who never leaves the couch but loves to criticize. I am with you twain in that the Rex did indeed use the bullying term and is now coming under intense scrutiny by of all people the Pegulas for using the bullying term. I heard this on the news. So thanks for coming to my defense but I will ignore these so called straw bosses of this blog. take care , see u again on another blog.
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    We're not talking about kids, you idiot, we're talking about a football team. Sorry if you got you ass kicked in High School every day. Get over it
    Are you challenging me to a fight? Sure sounds like it. If so I accept the challenge. You pick the time and place.Ps only if you are a guy over 18.

Where did I challenge you to a fight again?? Little overly defensive?

Well I was hanging out in Nietzche's in the 90's so I'm pretty sure I'm over 50, but next time I'm in town, since I'd be going there anyway, I'll make sure to ask for you.
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Where did I challenge you to a fight again?? Little overly defensive?

Well I was hanging out in Nietzche's in the 90's so I'm pretty sure I'm over 50, but next time I'm in town, since I'd be going there anyway, I'll make sure to ask for you.
    You don't have to wait till next time in town. Talk is talk, try walking the talk BIG mouth. You keep talking about my ass being kicked, now its time to put up. You seem to talk like a bully on paper, I do not like bullys, time to put up. I have a car, I can drive to you. Or just get off this kicking my ass shi- . Kapish.

You're an idiot. I said I'm sorry if you got your ass kicked in high school every day, smart guy. How you get that I want to kick your ass is a testament to your idiocy. But hey, if you want to drive the 700 miles to Peoria, IL Skippy, grab that gas card and git 'er done
    HipKat's Blog

I got your intent.

Ok this just came in from packers that out at the Ralph. With Rino Rex out of town for the super bowl .. Packers seen this on rex's desk it said Rex from dumbo Jim and Sleep Apnea Bruce smith...
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Rex is going to be good for Buffalo along with Terry.

Are you challenging me to a fight? Sure sounds like it. If so I accept the challenge. You pick the time and place.Ps only if you are a guy over 18.
    You were being sarcastic, right? Adults who have outgrown adolescence laugh at fight challenges on the net or in a bar, except for those with tiny little peckers.

I must admit that there are times when I realize I simply can't compete with the quality of the posts one encounters on this blog.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information