Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Haxton Declares War on Lackawanna City Hall Corruption!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Ditto!

"Buffalo and LA are a lot more alike than you think. All the governments in this region are corrupt. That's the way it is. The sooner the people that live here get that, the sooner we'll take our region back. ",keyboard150

Now keyboard, FYI----YOU have criticized me on here for awhile now for being a whiner and for having no backbone. MY life is my testimony and it has been in the public eye for decades, if I was so incompetent I would not have gotten elected in 2005 to become the FIRST woman elected to the Lackawanna City Council! I ran against the endorsed Democrat, who is a retired Police Lieutenant from the First Ward. I was just a Mom, Grandma who ran a corner store and without a financial campaign war chest.

You see the odds and political machine have always been against me, BUT, what GOD has for you ---can be stopped by nothing. I am sure you realize this from your own life hurdles.

Now this is why I am writing this---I agree with you on the corruption, it is everywhere. From all the downsizing victories gotten by Kevin G. we can all read between the lines--it is more than the little money saved, People are real sick of big government and want it---GONE! (pun-GAUGHN!)

Please share your views with me on how THE PEOPLE can take their region back. As a community activist I have tried it my way for 20 years. The machine is extremely powerful and they are experts at destroying their opposition any way they can. When they went after my dream job to get me out of the race against polanski it showed their ruthlessness. fyi,polanski, I know all the pieces to the puzzle now too, ------I went to 5 years of night school to get that job. May Jesus have mercy on your soul.

Keyboard all my "whining" , your interpretation of MY VOICE, has gotten the attention of the citizens of Lackawanna who care how their hard-earned money is spent.
    Where do we go from here?
    You organize, you educate. You find as many people as possible to organize against the person you want out.
    You get media coverage.

You raise money for ads. You research the bad candidate as much as you can, from the day they first took office until now. You make sure you have record of every bad vote, every ignored issue, every single thing that person has done to damage the region.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

Post Facts!

Cath, if only THEY knew. If only.
    Last edited by andreahaxton; December 2nd, 2009 at 06:37 PM. Reason: duplicate post

Post Facts!

Cath, I am really laughing at their lame attempts to discredit us.

But at the same time crying for the citizens/children who are innocent bystanders and get cheated out of nice playgrounds etc. because of their greed.

Have a fine evening toms knowing that the devil has your soul and I hope you enjoy good health with your few pieces of silver.
    I speak the truth and it my DUTY as a Christian to expose the crooked and shady deals of the evildoers.
    An old Christian saying says " That if you do NOT stand for something-then you will fall for anything!

I am not perfect, and I am not where I want to be but I am surely not where I used to be, I am a work in progress! I know that I can not condone or look the other way or try to be a club member with benefits when I know they are breaking the law. Some find it easier like you toms to join the crooked club but I would rather take a stand for The People and fight corruption than switch.
    I got arrested 2x last year on the path of doing the job the voters put me in to do. All because polanski and company do not want anyone to know what corrupt things they do with the people's money!
    Did someone say ........?

Quote Originally Posted by PickOranges View Post
    I don't think you get it.

Lackawanna is Democrat. You need to find a good clean, public speaking Democrat candidate.

Then you do your other research on the voters.

Then you pound the pavement.

Do you think Obama won with party's consent? Do you think Byron Brown needed party's consent? Did Joel Giambra switch because he didn't have the party's consent?

If your mayor screwed the Republican party, I am sure you can get their support too later but your candidate has to be a Democrat.

Keyboard we are both wasting our valuable time.

A democrat in this town will always be corrupt you have no idea how this city runs. Ask Mr.Noman who tried to beat these guys won the DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY against Ms.Haxton then got sucked right back into the MACHINE. Ms. Haxton is a democrat who didn't follow THEIR rules LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO HER.

Facts!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Cath, I am really laughing at their lame attempts to discredit us.

But at the same time crying for the citizens/children who are innocent bystanders and get cheated out of nice playgrounds etc. because of their greed.

Have a fine evening toms knowing that the devil has your soul and I hope you enjoy good health with your few pieces of silver.
    I speak the truth and it my DUTY as a Christian to expose the crooked and shady deals of the evildoers.
    An old Christian saying says " That if you do NOT stand for something-then you will fall for anything!
    I am not perfect, and I am not where I want to be but I am surely not where I used to be, I am a work in progress! I know that I can not condone or look the other way or try to be a club member with benefits when I know they are breaking the law. Some find it easier like you toms to join the crooked club but I would rather take a stand for The People and fight corruption than switch.
    I got arrested 2x last year on the path of doing the job the voters put me in to do. All because polanski and company do not want anyone to know what corrupt things they do with the people's money!
    Did someone say ........?
    This is why people have no respect for you-Have difficulty believing anything you say, this is an example of why you are verbally harrassed at city council meetings, too many erroneous comments like this one--this is not an old Christian saying...the quote is by Alexander Hamilton "Those who stand for nothing, fall for anything" . How about this quote, I believe it was Forrest Gumps' mother who said "STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!"
    Last edited by JSBTIAI; December 3rd, 2009 at 04:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by JSBTIAI View Post
    This is why people have no respect for you-Have difficulty believing anything you say, this is an example of why you are verbally harrassed at city council meetings, too many erroneous comments like this one--this is not an old Christian saying...the quote is by Alexander Hamilton "Those who stand for nothing, fall for anything" . How about this quote, I believe it was Forrest Gumps' mother who said "STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES!"
    Ms. Haxton DID NOT make an erroneous statement, although you did. Alexander Hamilton, in his early years, did waver a bit in his faith however; as he matured he did indeed embrace Christianity. Therefore, any quotes from him were from a Christian and it is not an erroneous statement to claim that his quotes are old Christian sayings. Information on Hamilton's religion can be verified at the following site.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Hamilton

Post Thank You!

I appreciate you going out of your way to research that quote tired,
    Thank You! Respectfully, Andrea

Post Facts.

How did we get here? And why?

Why? I know some of the why, it is because " WE " let them get away with it.

I found an old Ethical Conduct report compiled by The Civic Research Institute of Kansas City, Missouri--adapted and presented to " The Charter Revision Commission of the City of Lackawanna " by The Ethics Committee of the Lackawanna Citizens Federation, Lackawanna New York..........

The preamble has a very powerful paragraph amongst many, which states:
    " For a Democracy to be successful, its citizens must be well informed, interested and active in government. Otherwise, bossism in one form or another, may rise to power to fill the vacuum with inevitable corruption and misrule. The real test of a governing body is its dedication to meeting the needs of its citizens honestly and efficiently. It must rule in accord with the common good."

"ALL city-owned land, plant, equipment, materials, and labor force exist to serve the citizen public without preference AND any deviation from this position represents a misuse of the taxpayer's money. "

" I have begun to fear for local government's survival unless we take a hitch in our belts and outwit these homegrown Hitlers who glob onto political power, who say, "" To hell with good government; What's in it for me/us? "" and who fatten on petty graft AND the prestige we endow them with. "

Where do we go from here?

andrea, you are a remarkable woman! keep up the fight! the people should be thanking you!

Post "The Road Less Traveled"

I thank you so much for your kind thoughts and for taking your valuable time to write them about me.

It validates all the plotting and evil-doing that the gang have done to me personally. The harder they try to hurt the City of Lackawanna and the good people, the more God will vindicate their greedy and corrupt ways.
    * City Hall is falling apart
    * The Fire Hall on South Park is pretty much condemned the Chief says and
    the other 2 Fire Halls need repairs and remodeling too
    * Our playgrounds are unsafe AND an embarrassment
    * The condition of our streets for a very small city are atrocious
    * Sidewalk conditions are a threat to public safety
    * The barns just got $100,000's because it too was condemned
    * The 20 year old Senior Citizen building just got over $200,000 for major
    repairs
    * Etc.-etc.-etc.!
    I could go on and on and on-----why is everything so let go and in such bad shape that hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars have to be poured into them?
    I am not a man so I am not into guy things, but it seems to me that the people in charge should have kept up on maintenance and repairs on a timely basis over the years so that taxpayers are not footing an enormous bill to fix some one's negligence. In other words it is like one of us women not keeping up on our oil changes and then our motor seizes---whose fault is it?
    Polanski took office January 1, 2000----tomorrow is March 1, 2010----.........!

Lots of people pulled down big salaries to keep the City of Lackawanna up---small villages do it, like Blasdell or Silver Creek---WHY can't Lackawanna?

Thanks again sabre!
    Respectfully,
    Andrea

p.s. What do you think about the statement regarding the home-grown Hitlers? I think they were so wise, "back in the day"---they saw the writing on the wall. I believe the report was put out in the early 60's and I can vaguely remember some big political trouble in the 60's where ....I really do not know what went on, I was too young. But I think somebody went to jail.

Wink Facts

Lots going on, lots!

Post Facts!

Anyone see the new 2010 Ford XLT 4x4 Metallic Grey split seat city truck?
    I can not get it to copy but you can view the bid specs on the City Clerks' web page under upcoming bids. Sounds like a real nice vehicle for the City of Lackawanna retired/part-time Commissioner of Public Works!
    I guess HIS 2008 was not equipped for his job duties or work load.

I don't care that we E-Bayed off his other vehicle---the shape of the other trucks the DPW Workers had to drive for years was ridiculous! Love gave me the pictures and FYI, a $1,000,000 has been pumped into the DPW for the last 4 years for the condemned barns repair AND new equipment.
    I tried to get the new inventory list, BUT.....
    Citizens should know what they are paying for, don't you thinkk?

I would have put the money for the new truck into OUR playgrounds and give him mileage when he shows up to work in Lackawanna.

???

Brand new truck for part-time job?????

Nice work if you can buy, I mean, get it!

Why can't he use the SUV the citizens purchased? Doesn't it sit in the lot while the mayor is in his office all day long? Seems like a whole lot of wasted taxpayers money!

Haxton Declares War on Lackawanna City Hall Corruption!

Our Main Street and the orange crate are an eyesore - but our City officials have brand new SUV's? I love it! And how much higher are my property taxes going up this year??????

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information