+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 310

Thread: Haxton Declares War on Lackawanna City Hall Corruption!

  1. #31
    Member keyboard150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    4,591
    Quote Originally Posted by la14218 View Post
    Keyboard great idea. you really think politicians are nice or good people? I grew up with them with my father. Open your eyes.

    You said you keep up with the news? you don't have a clue. Do you think the mayor or anyone in Lackawanna or Buffalo has the pull or smarts to bring in a company and get them an 880,000 tax brake? now look at the trucks on 5 see what they are carrying to companies in Buffalo and Lackawanna then tell me you know.

    Fight back? Do you know how Andrea got on the ticket the first time? Call the F B I GOV against GOV Works for me

    There are politicians that actually care. Yes. Just because LA doesn't know how to find them or elect them doesn't mean they don't exist. You didn't even read my post man!

    When did I say I keep up with the news? I do, and I do have a clue. Apparently it's the people of LA who keep electing fools to office that don't have a clue.

    When I go to the voting booth in November, I make sure I know who and what I'm voting for. If that person doesn't turn out to be who I thought they were, I vote for someone else next time. I make my distaste heard. That's not a difficult skill to learn.

    Do you keep up with the news? I don't think so--because if you did you would have the various records of the FBI investigating politicians in this area. They do investigate, and they have to investigate.
    The fact that you are all acting like Andrea has done what she is supposed to do is laughable. Mail tampering is illegal. You press charges. The end. If they refuse to take the report, you report it to the media for corruption.
    You report it to the FBI. You report it. You don't get on tv and cry about it because that diminishes your position.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

  2. #32
    Member mnb811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Boston formerly Lackawanna
    Posts
    2,630
    Quote Originally Posted by PickOranges View Post
    Your right.. If they all got together and planned they could make a difference but they are in a witch hunt. The difference in votes in the last election was around 225 voters.

    If the Mayor was so incompetent ..then beat him at his own game. Look for someone to run as a democrat in the next elections that doesn't have any skeletons. Press charges of mail tampering, look into his conflict of interest being a plumber, Mayor and getting federal contracts. Present facts to the voters. Don't whine.. It sounds like sour grapes..

    You can get a CD from the Board of elections for $20 of all registered voters and start humping the pavement..
    Run a democrat what the hell do you think has been running this city since the 70s.Any democratic candidate would have to go thru Mr.Warthling who is a big reason why Lackawanna is the way it is.Mr.Noman was stiffed by the Democrats then recieved the REPUBLICAN endorsement.Then after he wins the PRIMARY he reneges on his party switch then hooks back up with the same people who SCREWED HIM WARTHLING and Company/ Get how Lackawanna works. I don't think any of you do.

  3. #33
    Member mnb811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Boston formerly Lackawanna
    Posts
    2,630
    Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150 View Post
    I'm dense because I expect politicians not to act like children? I'm dense because I know how the police are SUPPOSED to act?

    It's YOU that's dense because you don't do anything about it!

    It's Andrea that's dense because she complains about it instead of contacting a lawyer.

    Bottom line: Stealing mail is a FEDERAL offense. If someone is doing it, you don't take care of it by crying. You take care of it by pressing charges.

    Apparently you're too dense to know that?
    YOUR past dense you are just incompetent. You do not COMPREHEND A THING.Read next post please if you can comprehend.

  4. #34
    Member mnb811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Boston formerly Lackawanna
    Posts
    2,630
    Quote Originally Posted by andreahaxton View Post
    Every Thursday since I took office in Jan. 2006 I received a Lackawanna Front Page with an address label that has my name on it.
    Someone took my paper from my mail bin months and months ago and then the secretary rearranged the room. This made me chuckle at the time.


    This past Thursday me paper was not there, nor on Friday. I waited till yesterday, Monday Morning hoping it would turn up--it didn't. So I asked the secretary where it was and she said she put it in my mailbox and she is not responsible for watching the office. She curtly told me to make a police report. I tried to reason with her about who would have the access to come in the Lackawanna City Council office and take my mail. She then called the police on me and Edwin.

    When I tried to make a police report they said I was not allowed to because I do not pay for my subscription for the paper??? Every Councilman AND the council secretary have a copy of the paper mailed and labeled with each of our names on it directly to them at Lackawanna City Hall.

    Someone stole my mail, for the the 2nd time. I know the mail I receive went down to practically nothing since the boys club appointed the democratic committee's secretary to be the council secretary because she is the wife of a DPW guy whose only job is to work 4-12 at the Lackawanna Senior Center, M-F, he makes over $40,000/yr she almost $35,000. They replaced a perfectly competent Secretary Catherine, because she refused to be a flunkie for their political games! So all of the Councilmen fired her, even though her work in the entire City Hall for over a decade was superior! I ALWAYS got ALL my mail and was personally reminded of appointments etc., I was never barked at and told to "READ THE BOARD", the men all get a typed weekly agenda of ALL their weekly appointments, I get nothing. I rarely get phone calls returned and well....I know you are all reading this city hall just hoping you can catch me on something to sue me with, SO.......

    All I have to say to the trolls on here is, "Kiss My Grits"!

    I know this is somewhat insignificant but the fact is someone stole my mail and the Lackawanna police refused to take my report.
    Please God, bless my enemies and turn the hate they have in their heart for me into peace, most are on so many pills up there---thank goodness they all have the best health insurance money can buy. Even though I can withstand their brutal personal attacks on me because I am a sanctified Christian.l I find their feeble attempts to cause me suffering amusing. I do feel bad that many of their health problems are getting worse.
    Try the Bible instead of pills, even though some conditions warrant them completely, nerves and the mind can do alot of damage.
    You may think you are getting away with your corruption today city hall, but......... I am amazed at what the people know about the personal lives of the Lackawanna City employees---WHOA! My old building and financial problems are like cake compared to some of the real "SMUT" that is coming out about..... You know who YOU are and "THE PEOPLE" know what YOU did!

    The same as I can lose weight and you will still be.......!
    If you can read/comprehend in paragraph 2 Andrea states "I asked the secratary where it was she said SHE PUT IT IN MY MAILBOX"
    This means the mailman delivers it to the council secratary who then delivers it to her. This means the postal people will say they delivered it to the proper place. The mail was then STOLEN OUT OF HER MAILBOX which the COUNCIL SECRATARY delivered it to. WHICH MEANS THIS IS A CITY OF LACKAWANNA POLICE ISSUE. Now I know for a fact Andrea called the postal service and they told her exactly what I said above. I know for a fact she tried to file a police report.They told her that the city pays for the front page (even though it has her name on it) and it wasn't technically hers(even though her name was on it) and there was no crime committed therefore no police report was needed. DO YOU GET IT YET. I personally have called the FBI, STATE OF NY and County of ERIE on this city several times to no statisfaction whatsoever. So when you say we do not GO TO PROPER AUTHORITIES YOU HAVE NO CLUE as to WTF you are talking about.WE COME ON HERE AND THE TV to GET THE MESSAGE OUT.DON'T SAY TRY THE BUFFALO NEWS will help BECAUSE THEY ARE THE WORST THING AROUND WHEN IT COMES TO THIS STUFF. THEY ABSOULUTLY DO NOT CARE ABOUT LACKAWANNA and THE REAL PROBLEM PEOPLE IN LACKAWANNA.BTW Andrea has contacted more LAWYERS than anyone I know all of them do not want to go up against the MACHINE.
    Last edited by mnb811; November 19th, 2009 at 04:40 PM. Reason: add

  5. #35
    Member YNOTNOW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    If you can read/comprehend in paragraph 2 Andrea states "I asked the secratary where it was she said SHE PUT IT IN MY MAILBOX"
    This means the mailman delivers it to the council secratary who then delivers it to her. This means the postal people will say they delivered it to the proper place. The mail was then STOLEN OUT OF HER MAILBOX which the COUNCIL SECRATARY delivered it to. WHICH MEANS THIS IS A CITY OF LACKAWANNA POLICE ISSUE. Now I know for a fact Andrea called the postal service and they told her exactly what I said above. I know for a fact she tried to file a police report.They told her that the city pays for the front page (even though it has her name on it) and it wasn't technically hers(even though her name was on it) and there was no crime committed therefore no police report was needed. DO YOU GET IT YET. I personally have called the FBI, STATE OF NY and County of ERIE on this city several times to no statisfaction whatsoever. So when you say we do not GO TO PROPER AUTHORITIES YOU HAVE NO CLUE as to WTF you are talking about.WE COME ON HERE AND THE TV to GET THE MESSAGE OUT.DON'T SAY TRY THE BUFFALO NEWS will help BECAUSE THEY ARE THE WORST THING AROUND WHEN IT COMES TO THIS STUFF. THEY ABSOULUTLY DO NOT CARE ABOUT LACKAWANNA and THE REAL PROBLEM PEOPLE IN LACKAWANNA.BTW Andrea has contacted more LAWYERS than anyone I know all of them do not want to go up against the MACHINE.
    Very true, very sad.

  6. #36
    Member cath829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    881
    Actually, I am pretty sure the city does not pay for a subscription to the Front Page, the Front Page delivers as a courtesy to the Council Members (If I remember correctly). Either way.....it is ILLEGAL to take mail NOT addressed to you. I wish someone up there would just choke on the cookies that they continiously fling under Andrea's door. For people who are supposed to be adults....nah...they are nothing but MOLES!! Front and BACK!! Which really can make for a pain in the NECK!!!
    Last edited by cath829; November 19th, 2009 at 06:25 PM.

  7. #37
    Member keyboard150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    4,591
    Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    YOUR past dense you are just incompetent. You do not COMPREHEND A THING.Read next post please if you can comprehend.
    I can't comprehend your posts because your grammar is terrible.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

  8. #38
    Member keyboard150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    4,591
    Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    If you can read/comprehend in paragraph 2 Andrea states "I asked the secratary where it was she said SHE PUT IT IN MY MAILBOX"
    This means the mailman delivers it to the council secratary who then delivers it to her. This means the postal people will say they delivered it to the proper place. The mail was then STOLEN OUT OF HER MAILBOX which the COUNCIL SECRATARY delivered it to. WHICH MEANS THIS IS A CITY OF LACKAWANNA POLICE ISSUE. Now I know for a fact Andrea called the postal service and they told her exactly what I said above. I know for a fact she tried to file a police report.They told her that the city pays for the front page (even though it has her name on it) and it wasn't technically hers(even though her name was on it) and there was no crime committed therefore no police report was needed. DO YOU GET IT YET. I personally have called the FBI, STATE OF NY and County of ERIE on this city several times to no statisfaction whatsoever. So when you say we do not GO TO PROPER AUTHORITIES YOU HAVE NO CLUE as to WTF you are talking about.WE COME ON HERE AND THE TV to GET THE MESSAGE OUT.DON'T SAY TRY THE BUFFALO NEWS will help BECAUSE THEY ARE THE WORST THING AROUND WHEN IT COMES TO THIS STUFF. THEY ABSOULUTLY DO NOT CARE ABOUT LACKAWANNA and THE REAL PROBLEM PEOPLE IN LACKAWANNA.BTW Andrea has contacted more LAWYERS than anyone I know all of them do not want to go up against the MACHINE.
    I highly doubt that she has contacted lawyers that wouldn't go against it. That's a ridiculous statement.
    Lackawanna is nothing compared to Buffalo, which is more corrupt, and lawyers go against that city all the time.
    You're full of crap.

    Did you go to the FBI?
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

  9. #39
    Member keyboard150's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    4,591
    Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Actually, I am pretty sure the city does not pay for a subscription to the Front Page, the Front Page delivers as a courtesy to the Council Members (If I remember correctly). Either way.....it is ILLEGAL to take mail NOT addressed to you. I wish someone up there would just choke on the cookies that they continiously fling under Andrea's door. For people who are supposed to be adults....nah...they are nothing but MOLES!! Front and BACK!! Which really can make for a pain in the NECK!!!
    Andreas doing the same thing back, Cath. It's not right on either side.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

  10. #40
    Member cath829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    881
    No, it isn't right on either side.....enough is enough. I really wish you would take me up on my offer....you certainly would understand Lackawanna MUCH better IF you would do just that!!

  11. #41
    Member zanna vaida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    2,857

    Thumbs up Front Page

    I purchased the Front Page todays and expected more letters to the editor. Where's the letter from the "Women Voters" you've mentioned before? Did I miss anything?
    It sounds like life goes on in Lackawanna... same, same, same.

  12. #42
    Member cath829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    881
    Last week's edition.

  13. #43
    Member zanna vaida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    2,857

    Thumbs up

    Did somebody comment on it?

    What was that about?

  14. #44
    Member cath829's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    881
    The League of Women Voters commented on the article Fran Warthling had in the Front Page the calling the Citizens of Lackawanna's Future a "sham". Of course ....."slippery willy" edited their article and left out the part where the League said that they spoke to Geoff Szymanski and informed him of their role and the role of the Citizens of Lackawanna's Future in the public forum that was held prior to election night. He also left out the part where at no time did they speak to Fran Warthling. Like I said before the only sham was Fran and the rest of the Democrats that were afraid of being "ambushed". (as per jaworski). Ambushed? What they really need is a BLANKET PARTY!!!

  15. #45
    Member mnb811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Boston formerly Lackawanna
    Posts
    2,630
    Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150 View Post
    I highly doubt that she has contacted lawyers that wouldn't go against it. That's a ridiculous statement.
    Lackawanna is nothing compared to Buffalo, which is more corrupt, and lawyers go against that city all the time.
    You're full of crap.

    Did you go to the FBI?
    Really do you know me or her? Buffalo is nothing compared to Lackawanna NOTHING.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Eagan fleeces Lackawanna
    By Iknow in forum City of Lackawanna Politics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: October 23rd, 2010, 09:12 AM
  2. PUSHing ahead, as City Hall drags heels
    By kernwatch in forum Buffalo NY Politics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 26th, 2009, 12:13 PM
  3. The New City of Lackawanna
    By buffalonymann in forum City of Lackawanna Politics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 21st, 2008, 09:09 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts