Quote Originally Posted by la14218 View Post
Keyboard great idea. you really think politicians are nice or good people? I grew up with them with my father. Open your eyes.

You said you keep up with the news? you don't have a clue. Do you think the mayor or anyone in Lackawanna or Buffalo has the pull or smarts to bring in a company and get them an 880,000 tax brake? now look at the trucks on 5 see what they are carrying to companies in Buffalo and Lackawanna then tell me you know.

Fight back? Do you know how Andrea got on the ticket the first time? Call the F B I GOV against GOV Works for me

There are politicians that actually care. Yes. Just because LA doesn't know how to find them or elect them doesn't mean they don't exist. You didn't even read my post man!

When did I say I keep up with the news? I do, and I do have a clue. Apparently it's the people of LA who keep electing fools to office that don't have a clue.

When I go to the voting booth in November, I make sure I know who and what I'm voting for. If that person doesn't turn out to be who I thought they were, I vote for someone else next time. I make my distaste heard. That's not a difficult skill to learn.

Do you keep up with the news? I don't think so--because if you did you would have the various records of the FBI investigating politicians in this area. They do investigate, and they have to investigate.
The fact that you are all acting like Andrea has done what she is supposed to do is laughable. Mail tampering is illegal. You press charges. The end. If they refuse to take the report, you report it to the media for corruption.
You report it to the FBI. You report it. You don't get on tv and cry about it because that diminishes your position.