Blahblah, toms, youcangohome, etc ...you need to get a new hobby. I am so sick of this endless circle of you people getting off on picking on Haxton and her trying til she is blue in the face...to get through your thick skulls. You's refuse to see her point of view, because you like the way the city operates, you's are on the other side of the fence (bridge). Of course you's don't want the truth to be told, why would you, Lackawanna stinks in
more ways than one and you's like it that way. If Lackawanna was not such a cesspool of greed and corruption, there would be nothing for her to complain about. As far as I can see, she wasted four years of her life on the city council, with a bunch of man-babies who have no concept of dignity and respect.

You's love to hate Haxton, you's jump on every post she put's up and it's gotten WAY old. If she's such a witless nut like you's all say, then why do her posts get under your skin so bad? She has the courage to "speak up" and you's would never dare use your real name here. Nothing ever changes in Lackawanna, you're probably the same bunch that bullied me all the way through junior high and have yet to evolve.

Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a
victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.
Harvey Fierstein