Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Haxton Declares War on Lackawanna City Hall Corruption!

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Run a democrat what the hell do you think has been running this city since the 70s.Any democratic candidate would have to go thru Mr.Warthling who is a big reason why Lackawanna is the way it is.Mr.Noman was stiffed by the Democrats then recieved the REPUBLICAN endorsement.Then after he wins the PRIMARY he reneges on his party switch then hooks back up with the same people who SCREWED HIM WARTHLING and Company/ Get how Lackawanna works. I don't think any of you do.
    I don't think you get it.

Lackawanna is Democrat. You need to find a good clean, public speaking Democrat candidate.

Then you do your other research on the voters.

Then you pound the pavement.

Do you think Obama won with party's consent? Do you think Byron Brown needed party's consent? Did Joel Giambra switch because he didn't have the party's consent?

If your mayor screwed the Republican party, I am sure you can get their support too later but your candidate has to be a Democrat.

Keyboard we are both wasting our valuable time.
    Last edited by PickOranges; November 19th, 2009 at 10:08 PM.
    Kiss someone that's different. It helps.
    Lets get the facts first, then go for the jugular!!
    It's all transparent, just read between the lines..

Thumbs up Downsizing

How about downsizing Lackawanna government? Any new developments?

Quote Originally Posted by mnb811 View Post
    Really do you know me or her? Buffalo is nothing compared to Lackawanna NOTHING.
    Really? Do you know how to answer a question or do you just keep dodging them to get your nasty comments in? You have yet to do anything but spew back useless swill without answering a single question.

Buffalo and LA are a lot more alike than you think. All the governments in this region are corrupt. That's the way it is. The sooner the people that live here get that, the sooner we'll take our region back.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150 View Post
    I highly doubt that she has contacted lawyers that wouldn't go against it. That's a ridiculous statement.
    Lackawanna is nothing compared to Buffalo, which is more corrupt, and lawyers go against that city all the time.
    You're full of crap.

Did you go to the FBI?
    I have personally contacted an attorney from Hamburg within the last 6 months, who told me he will not work in Lackawanna. He called the court the "Black Hole".

Has the FBI been contacted? YES.

just for fun let's see who's name we can get on the ticket as a democrat for mayor in lackawanna! I'll go to fran tell him I don't wont chuck and see what he says

[QUOTE=andreahaxton;572745]Every Thursday since I took office in Jan. 2006 I received a Lackawanna Front Page with an address label that has my name on it.
    Someone took my paper from my mail bin months and months ago and then the secretary rearranged the room. This made me chuckle at the time.

This past Thursday me paper was not there, nor on Friday. I waited till yesterday, Monday Morning hoping it would turn up--it didn't. So I asked the secretary where it was and she said she put it in my mailbox and she is not responsible for watching the office. She curtly told me to make a police report. I tried to reason with her about who would have the access to come in the Lackawanna City Council office and take my mail. She then called the police on me and Edwin.

When I tried to make a police report they said I was not allowed to because I do not pay for my subscription for the paper??? Every Councilman AND the council secretary have a copy of the paper mailed and labeled with each of our names on it directly to them at Lackawanna City Hall.

Someone stole my mail, for the the 2nd time. I know the mail I receive went down to practically nothing since the boys club appointed the democratic committee's secretary to be the council secretary because she is the wife of a DPW guy whose only job is to work 4-12 at the Lackawanna Senior Center, M-F, he makes over $40,000/yr she almost $35,000. They replaced a perfectly competent Secretary Catherine, because she refused to be a flunkie for their political games! So all of the Councilmen fired her, even though her work in the entire City Hall for over a decade was superior! I ALWAYS got ALL my mail and was personally reminded of appointments etc., I was never barked at and told to "READ THE BOARD", the men all get a typed weekly agenda of ALL their weekly appointments, I get nothing. I rarely get phone calls returned and well....I know you are all reading this city hall just hoping you can catch me on something to sue me with, SO.......

All I have to say to the trolls on here is, "Kiss My Grits"!

I know this is somewhat insignificant but the fact is someone stole my mail and the Lackawanna police refused to take my report.
    Please God, bless my enemies and turn the hate they have in their heart for me into peace, most are on so many pills up there---thank goodness they all have the best health insurance money can buy. Even though I can withstand their brutal personal attacks on me because I am a sanctified Christian.l I find their feeble attempts to cause me suffering amusing. I do feel bad that many of their health problems are getting worse.
    Try the Bible instead of pills, even though some conditions warrant them completely, nerves and the mind can do alot of damage.
    You may think you are getting away with your corruption today city hall, but......... I am amazed at what the people know about the personal lives of the Lackawanna City employees---WHOA! My old building and financial problems are like cake compared to some of the real "SMUT" that is coming out about..... You know who YOU are and "THE PEOPLE" know what YOU did!

The same as I can lose weight and you will still be.......![/QUOTE

EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY WITH YOU.....YOU PROBABLY LOST YOUR NEWSPAPER

Quote Originally Posted by keyboard150 View Post
    i highly doubt that she has contacted lawyers that wouldn't go against it. That's a ridiculous statement.
    Lackawanna is nothing compared to buffalo, which is more corrupt, and lawyers go against that city all the time.
    You're full of crap.

Did you go to the fbi?
    keyboard, dont get fooled by this nonsense, the truth of the matter is that this lady cannot hold on to anything....she gets copies of communications from people, three and four times and then loses them. She is on her fourth id badge. Maybe she sells them --who knows. Another thing is these are the same four people, writing under different names.....she constantly accuses people of things that arent true but her and her gang write it and that makes it true....believe me....she is mentally challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    you should take your own advice. Please stop being a phony.
    i can see they dumped you too, vaida

Quote Originally Posted by toms View Post
    keyboard, dont get fooled by this nonsense, the truth of the matter is that this lady cannot hold on to anything....she gets copies of communications from people, three and four times and then loses them. She is on her fourth id badge. Maybe she sells them --who knows. Another thing is these are the same four people, writing under different names.....she constantly accuses people of things that arent true but her and her gang write it and that makes it true....believe me....she is mentally challenged.
    Oh yes, I bought an I.D. badge off of Andrea so that when I play councilman I can have much more fun. toms, how do you know all this that you just accused Andrea of (losing everything)? You the keeper of the badges in LA? I have to log out now, so I can log in on my other identity to "write more lies about"... I know city hall's defense strategy, deny, deny, deny.

Tom, I doubt this is the case. What I think is the case is that Andrea as well as the other politicians in Lackawanna are more concerned with serving themselves instead of their people.
    This results in immature displays of behavior from both sides.

One steals her mail, and instead of dealing with it properly, there is whining.
    She slings mud, they sling mud. They are all equally guilty of misrepresenting their people.

Tom, don't make stuff up or make outrageous assumptions. Point out the obvious, which is what I'm doing. Stick to what is in your face. I'm curious about your proof on the stolen cable.

Maybe Andrea started out the right way and they jumped first, but she attacked back, and it was done inappropriately. I don't feel sorry for anybody in this situation. Neither side.

If I was a voter in LA I would be demanding a cleaning out of City Hall. Every single politician would be up for their jobs.

The more I read these threads, the more I realize that these are like little children fighting, at the expense of the tax payers. Nobody deserves support, and the voters need to get their sanity back to vote these tools out of office.

I'm still trying to figure out a time I can go visit.

He is right keyboard...don't get fooled by this nonsense....especially from him...he is an insider of City Hall....a little puppet of Normie's. Bought and paid for!!

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post

He is right keyboard...don't get fooled by this nonsense....especially from him...he is an insider of City Hall....a little puppet of Normie's. Bought and paid for!!
    I'm definitely not listening to him about anything unless he can provide evidence. Just the way he carries himself it's obvious hes just an angry and spiteful individual.
    Unless he proves otherwise.

The budget alone will prove him wrong.

i can see they dumped you too, vaida
    Toms you are an A.H.

Vaida was never in, so how could she be dumped...duhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    Toms you are an A.H.

Vaida was never in, so how could she be dumped...duhhhhh
    Ditto!

"Buffalo and LA are a lot more alike than you think. All the governments in this region are corrupt. That's the way it is. The sooner the people that live here get that, the sooner we'll take our region back. ",keyboard150

Now keyboard, FYI----YOU have criticized me on here for awhile now for being a whiner and for having no backbone. MY life is my testimony and it has been in the public eye for decades, if I was so incompetent I would not have gotten elected in 2005 to become the FIRST woman elected to the Lackawanna City Council! I ran against the endorsed Democrat, who is a retired Police Lieutenant from the First Ward. I was just a Mom, Grandma who ran a corner store and without a financial campaign war chest.

You see the odds and political machine have always been against me, BUT, what GOD has for you ---can be stopped by nothing. I am sure you realize this from your own life hurdles.

Now this is why I am writing this---I agree with you on the corruption, it is everywhere. From all the downsizing victories gotten by Kevin G. we can all read between the lines--it is more than the little money saved, People are real sick of big government and want it---GONE! (pun-GAUGHN!)

Please share your views with me on how THE PEOPLE can take their region back. As a community activist I have tried it my way for 20 years. The machine is extremely powerful and they are experts at destroying their opposition any way they can. When they went after my dream job to get me out of the race against polanski it showed their ruthlessness. fyi,polanski, I know all the pieces to the puzzle now too, ------I went to 5 years of night school to get that job. May Jesus have mercy on your soul.

Keyboard all my "whining" , your interpretation of MY VOICE, has gotten the attention of the citizens of Lackawanna who care how their hard-earned money is spent.
    Where do we go from here?

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information