Thread: Doug Marrone Will Be Back in 2015

Doug Marrone Will Be Back in 2015

Bills Coach Doug Marrone has assured his return in 2015 with the win over Green Bay.

Yes but will his visor be back?
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Go check out today games highlights

Aaron Rodgers fumbles for a safety to end game

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/vi...8-f62a01044e64

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Koshinski View Post
    Bills Coach Doug Marrone has assured his return in 2015 with the win over Green Bay.
    res the ? is will they make the playoffs in 2015.... if not it will be 16 years with no playoff .. not like New England 12 division titles in 13 years..
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Stop comparing us to NE. While you've been crying all year, you failed to realize that rebuild that started 2 years ago is only a QB away form being complete, albeit a few holes that need to be plugged.

Do you EVER look at the positive side?? Ever?? Best record in 10 years. Playoff hunt still alive with 2 games left. Possibly the best defense we may have ever had here.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    is only a QB away form being complete
    I think they have been only 20 yards away all season. There is something seriously wrong with their red zone offense in total, not just the QB.

He should stay they are 8-6 with hope left . we have not had that in a long time. now give Emanual a chance in the off season or cut bait and hook another QB
    One good thing about growing old is your secrets are safe with your friends they can't remember them either

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    Stop comparing us to NE. While you've been crying all year, you failed to realize that rebuild that started 2 years ago is only a QB away form being complete, albeit a few holes that need to be plugged.

Do you EVER look at the positive side?? Ever?? Best record in 10 years. Playoff hunt still alive with 2 games left. Possibly the best defense we may have ever had here.
    HK you have to compare your talking 15 years and still rebuilding.. not players, as much as the org and the old man not wanting to spend the money on the team .. Brandons hands were tied for awhile with
    the old man in control ralph and his side kick littmen.

"But team sources tell me executives such as Littmann, Overdorf and Berchtold still hold too much sway and haven't afforded Whaley or Marrone as much control as either feels he needs to correct a losing culture." that's what was going on the past years...

Now lets see what Mr. Harbor (tax break $37 mil) Center does in the off season..
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    So on Channel 4 WIVB they have a story that the Bills can make the playoffs...

Bills playoff scenarios

There are plenty of combinations over the next two weeks that could result in the Bills either making the playoffs, or missing out for the 15th straight season.
    WIVB

Wouldn't that be something if they did.

Probably won't happen this year. It's like 1987 all over again, where we lost a lot of games by 3 points or less and just missed the playoffs. 1988 we started to dominate, losing the Cleveland on the Ronnie Harmon drop, 1989, it all came together
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Thread Information