Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Slaughterhouse on Ridge Rd. Lackawanna

178 Ridge coner of Steelawanna

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This place?

View Larger Map

I live a stone's throw away from the cheese plant. When the wind blows right, it stinks.

I'm sure Lackawanna smells it more. And I'm sure the slaughter house will smell better.
    http://www.buffaloreuse.org/~kool aid free zone~

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    This place?

View Larger Map
    No this is not the place. The address is 178 Ridge, but google has it wrong. It is on the corner of Steelawanna and Ridge Rd. I went by it over the weekend. I didn't see any homes nearby. Unless there is something I missed, It doesn't look to me as if there would be any real problem with it. Here is the place with the W J Bachman sign on the front of the building.

View Larger Map

There are homes across the street on Steelawanna.

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    There are homes across the street on Steelawanna.
    That is true. I stand corrected.

tiredofyourbs

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    I must have missed the memo that declared me the job of Internet police. Maybe that memo got lost with the one that made me a school board member.

SunnyLA, where do you get your information? I am not a school board member.

If Cgoodsp466 wants to feel that way, that is his right. He has a right to his opinions and his feelings. Maybe the "Lackawanna Six" or the attacks America suffered on 9/11/01 have caused him to feel the way he does. I really don't know what his reasons are. Do we have a right to tell somehow how to feel? I can't stop anyone from being a racist anymore than I can stop you from hating Cgoodsp466 for his comments.

I chose to ignore his comments rather than give merit to them by commenting.
    In case you forgot, you sent me and a few of my girlfriends private messages when we were at changelackawanna complaining about the administrator booting you off, u came under a different username and told us what your old name was then here at this site you told everyone what your name was at changelackawanna, you follow? Bad thing is that gotu ( your original name) pm'd me the first week that changelackwanna site was up telling me your identity! You didnt cover your tracks Mrs........................................

So that being said, u shouldve condemned the racist comments being a schoolboard member and all, shame shame shame I know your name!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    What ever else you two are bickering take it into another thread.

As the Slaughter house goes.. If you go look around it's rather desolate. How many and what type of animals would they kill there?

View Larger Map

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It's like a no brainer. They would provide some jobs wouldn't they?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisMulqueen View Post
    Why don't you ask the rest of the gang what they spent the money on? See pics of "updated" Avery Playground. These guys transfer money out of this playground account for other things by the way it isn't 10grand it's $7500 per ward.Take the money divide it by 6 or7playgrounds in each ward that equals NOTHING. You can't buy a thing for 1000 bucks a playground. By the way if you thought Avery was bad drive by Mckinley or Ridgewood playgrounds. Nothing has been done since the 70's same equiptment I played on as a kid. Mckinely is despicable totally torn up.The joke is on you. Pictures do not lie. Why don't you call out Kulczyk,Jaworski, and Schavi while your at it to.Not just Andrea. Ever been to Autumn Acres playground lately????
    What does this have to do with the slaughter house?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    No this is not the place. The address is 178 Ridge, but google has it wrong. It is on the corner of Steelawanna and Ridge Rd. I went by it over the weekend. I didn't see any homes nearby. Unless there is something I missed, It doesn't look to me as if there would be any real problem with it. Here is the place with the W J Bachman sign on the front of the building.

View Larger Map
    That's 174 Ridge Road. For the record, there is no such address as 178 Ridge Road.

Last edited by Surfing USA; September 15th, 2009 at 01:39 AM.

What ever else you two are bickering take it into another thread.
    Ok WNYRes, I responded to SunnyLA's nonsense in the thread "Change Lackawanna Site".

Regarding the slaughterhouse on that site, would it really be that bad? I see home down Steelawanna, but they are quite a distance away. We need business and jobs in LA. If it will be closely regulated then won't that keep any smelling or rodent issues away?

Andrea, I really want you to win the upcoming election. I have told you that I believe you are the best choice because you truly care about the community. So please don't take offense at my comments about this. I think it should be discussed. I want the best for our community as well.

Thumbs up

Hey SUNNYLA...I was just told that you are NOT the same person as the Change Lackawanna Site "SUNNYLA".

You sure are throwing some people off

What does this have to do with the slaughter house?
    It doesnt read the post I quoted.By the way the numbers were changed from 174 to 178 Ridge that is what is on building.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisMulqueen View Post
    It doesnt read the post I quoted.By the way the numbers were changed from 174 to 178 Ridge that is what is on building.
    That's what I thought. When I went by it had 178 on the building.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information