Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Save the post office

Im running for third ward and hope to rectify the problems you mentioned especially reguarding cherrystone and Basilica/City hall area in general.I have a lot of ideas but I am sure the city would not like them. They like status quo.I have heard alot of the same complaints from people in this area when I walk door to door.They want answers and currently they get none or a cold shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisMulqueen View Post
    Im running for third ward and hope to rectify the problems you mentioned especially reguarding cherrystone and Basilica/City hall area in general.I have a lot of ideas but I am sure the city would not like them. They like status quo.I have heard alot of the same complaints from people in this area when I walk door to door.They want answers and currently they get none or a cold shoulder.
    That's very good news.I hate to be the one to share this in the open but the status quo is undoubtedly in the biggest debt from trying to live up to it's own reputation.The people left with the most money that is needed to repair things are those that fall in the majority.The unbeautiful people lol
    Do you have a website by chance so that some of us can read about what plans you have?
    If so if you could add it as a signature line to your post it would be easier for us to find it,thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonldy View Post
    That's very good news.I hate to be the one to share this in the open but the status quo is undoubtedly in the biggest debt from trying to live up to it's own reputation.The people left with the most money that is needed to repair things are those that fall in the majority.The unbeautiful people lol
    Do you have a website by chance so that some of us can read about what plans you have?
    If so if you could add it as a signature line to your post it would be easier for us to find it,thank you.
    Plan on getting it up and running after the primary to show that I am not change for the sake of change like my opponent seems to think. Have a lot of great ideas and will work with everyone to accomplish what is best for Lackawanna's people not just the chosen few. I am all inclusive I have independents,conservatives,democrats and republicans helping me run my campaign. I did this so we can include everyone in this great election process and accomplish more than we ever thought possible.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information