Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna Council Race

HA! HA! You are really making me laugh. I am no one significant except of course to myself and my family. I'm just a regular "joe". Don't hurt yourself trying to figure out who I am. "We" was in reference to we people on this forum.

Cool Time to bring it on down

literal you know I know who you are and what is going on here. You have degrees in psychology and you are an expert at pushing peoples' buttons, you did it for a living for years.
    Funny how you are telling us all to get over things, to move on and get a life--but you are stuck on this blog spinning your wheels. Obviously you are too into this thing, take a chill pill as we used to say. If you really like me then listen to my sincere advice, relax, you are not helping fix anything in our city bantering back and forth over he said she said stuff. We need our energy to push together to change how Lackawanna looks. I drove through Orchard Park tonight on my way to a party out in Boston and love the way they have it going on. I hate the way the powers to be let OUR City go down, we look pretty sad to say the least. I feel your frustration but I never let it bother me, you know this. I trust our Lord with all that is going on and do the best I can to facilitate change--He is the true Lackawanna Leader and he will right the wrongs in His time--I know you know this.

Andrea,

Your fan club on this site is about five people....I just think you need to consider another approach to get what you want done.

Did you hear Pres. Obama on his popularity???? He said everyone around him is now a Simon Cowell. The more visible you are the more people will take shots at you, that's all!

Thumbs up

Have you considered a read lipstick instead of pink? It's more attractive.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by zanna vaida View Post
    Have you considered a read lipstick instead of pink? It's more attractive.
    who?

Thumbs up

whoever wants to be more visible and .... attractive

Unregistered

Thumbs up

whoever wants to be more visible and .... attractive
    why?

Cool

because... Ragin is asking

Unregistered
    because... Ragin is asking
    what????

[QUOTE=literal;548174]

My comment was based on the sarcastic comment of Cath where she used the street name where I live to let me know that she knows who was writing the post.
    I didn't let anyone know where you lived....you did. The street name could have been between the two of us. I wasn't being sarcastic either, I was just trying to show the importance of a plan for City Hall to implement with their new state of the art communication system.

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=cath829 new state of the art communication system.[/QUOTE]

These words are the music to my ears. When was the last time we had the art show in Lackawanna? What about the state of the art communication system show in Lackawanna during the next election?

Post Leadership

literal I know you have heard the phrase " New Level-New Devil " ! You were in many leadership roles so I know you realize the unfair attacks that go along with the job. Abraham Lincoln did not want to become President because he knew about the corruption in high places. He was a Bible fearing man, and remember Obama got sworn in holding his hand on Lincoln's Bible. WOW!
    I have not detoured from my community activist mission in 20 years, when I find corruption and crookedness I call them out on it. When they do not make decisions for the good of the City or majority of Citizens I take a stand. Would I rather stay home and do something with the kids? --of course! But I can't, God called me to help OUR broken city, I listened even though evildoers keep biting at me personally. It goes along with leadership, I know you understand this. Is it right or fair?- of course not, but The Bible made me promises and I know they are on their way. OUR children deserve it, OUR beat-up City of Lackawanna where hopes and dreams were planted decades ago,deserves it! The good ole' boys behavior is not in my control no matter what approach I take with them. Their nasty, back-stabbing, cruel, fake, empty ways will be dealt with, and not by me. Revenge is a dish best served cold. I have tried every approach I can with the good ole' gang --it is up to them, I ask questions---they scream and hide the truth. Go Figure.

Nobody can argue Andrea's passion. Heart of Gold. What gets to me is the fact that out of the 1000 or so citizens who live in the first ward only about 100 voted for her. Thats a statement all in its own. I was surprised at those numbers, whose to blame? Not city hall, I wish her the best.

Wink " A " Train

Thank You for reading between the lines SunnyLA, I appreciate your kindness, hindsight and foresight!
    You see I understand human nature and watch from the sidelines how people love to jump on a band wagon, often without researching the facts when they take a position. This is why people are led so easily, and few are leader material. Fair weather fans in sports is a good example, when their team is winning all are on board, and when they are not they are "bums" as we have all heard the fans on Monday morning.
    You see the citizens are going on hearsay and fed lies from the city hall goon squad they easily fall right into their trap to go against me. Some jumped ship and hopped on the negative band wagon, without knowing all the facts about what I have been doing/trying to do since elected. Also for the past 20 years as a community activist. I know I have a long road ahead of me/us. I understand.

I have been picked to fight out the corruption and I am doing just that, I trust that God is leading my/our band wagon.
    Thanks again, hang in there believers. Lackawanna has "lacked": too much the first 100 years----we have no where else to go but up!
    Get on Board the " A " Train--we are full steam ahead,destination City Hall! Many are called --few are chosen, I take the challenge head-on and will not stop until the good people of Lackawanna take their city back from the crookedness that has caused the decay of our neighborhoods!
    Ironically the people that call us back o' the bridge do not even know that they are the ones behind us, we are the bridge is the only way we can all come together-it bridges all our people into one city

Thumbs up

New updates from the Erie County Board of Election: http://www.erieboe.com/content.aspx?id=115

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information