Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lackawanna Council Race

Quote Originally Posted by cath829 View Post
    Blasdell pizza is Makeyeko and Geary his wife. Thought Jerge was his own person....SAD!!!
    He is a Yesssssssssssss man.

Blasdell Pizza? Isn't the 1st ward good enough for the food that comes out of Mulberrry?? Jerge has to go to Blasdell Pizza? Thought he made homemade food? Who is he following???

Truth

Folks, last night I was warned that I should seriously think about dropping out of the race because this election has now turned wickedly violent and ugly against me. He also said that my personal financial struggles are being used to further smear my name and ability to conduct city business. With the purpose to condemn me as a capable leader. I wish people would realize that the store that I bought with money from my re-financed home, is also one of the main reasons for my financial plight! The other is that polanski went after my job to get me out of an election and I lost my dream job because of him. When I made the decision to BUY and INVEST in the 1st Ward I did not have to do it, it was my choice and I made a choice to work in my community---I made a choice to INVEST in, and brought family values and brought stability to a decaying Ridge Road! The real truth is that because I owned a business and know first hand the difficulties of daily living, quality of life issues, it all made me an even STRONGER WOMAN. A real leader not afraid to fight city hall to protect THEIR MONEY from mis-management and CORRUPTION by men who only have self-serving agendas! He said big money is flowing now for votes like water and "they" will stop at nothing to take me out! He told me he is scared for me and that I should seriously think about getting out now to save my life.
    Last edited by andreahaxton; September 6th, 2009 at 08:35 AM. Reason: wrong word used

Foolish corrupt men

Andrea,

Saint Drausinus is the Patron Saint who protect us from our enemies. He thwarts the plots of our enemies, and turns their evil back upon them.

People like Polanski, Geyer, Bremer, and their cohorts have foolishly abandoned the virtue of fear of the Lord and the Commandments of the Lord. These people wear the Christian title, but they do not act like Christians, they act like devils. They conspire to abuse people, to oppress people, to deny people the same civil rights that they enjoy; they bear false witness against the children of God.

These people attend Mass, and the Word is read to them, but they fail to hear it. God's wrath will be poured out onto these corrupted men; I pray thus:

Ps:5:10:
    Their throat is an open sepulchre: they dealt deceitfully with their tongues: judge them, O God. Let them fall from their devices: according to the multitude of their wickednesses cast them out: for they have provoked thee, O Lord.

1Tm:6:5:
    Conflicts of men corrupted in mind and who are destitute of the truth, supposing gain to be godliness.
    2Tm:3:8:
    Now as Jannes and Mambres resisted Moses, so these also resist the truth, men corrupted in mind, reprobate concerning the faith.

Prv:29:8:
    Corrupt men bring a city to ruin: but wise men turn away wrath.

Andrea, you pray to St. Drausinus to protect you from the wickedness of these corrupted men. Also, pray to St. Ivo to help you with any legal issues that may arise.

I'm all for prayer and the power of it.

There is still something to be said for my method as well.

Thumbs up Did you know?

Organization: Lackawanna Democratic Committee
    Meeting Dates: 3rd Monday of each month
    Time: 7:00 pm
    Where: Curly's Bar & Grill, 647 Ridge Road, Lackawanna

Politics makes strange bedfellows

Who ever coined the phrase "Politics makes strange bedfellows" really said a mouth full!
    Today I saw the ex-Independence Party chairperson going door to door on Center Street with a Democratic candidate for the Democratic primary.
    I know lots of people who can't stand each other are working together to get rid of me, I know people I backed and helped get into office are against me,
    etc..etc..etc..
    Thy will be done.....

Do you see what's going on at Cherry Stone and HSBC? Painting, cleaning up. WOW! Funny thing after Dennis mentions fixing the place up if he gets elected and all of a sudden it's getting done. Got to love election time. LOL

Dennis also heard today from City Hall that Avery playground was NOT updated as kulczyk threw out in his ad in the Front Page. Makes you wonder what these puppets will REALLY do to get re-elected. He lied to every citizen in our city.....wonder what other lies he has fed everyone! Hope the third ward REALLY gives some serious thought at the polls tomorrow. I know Dennis is honest and REALLY cares about the people. He is not SELF serving as proven by "binky". I need to clean myself from his BS ONCE AGAIN!! He printed a bold face lie to try and improve his zero performace for the third ward! Something really stinks with the binks!!
    Last edited by cath829; September 14th, 2009 at 09:42 PM. Reason: add

Here is what Binky did for the Third Ward in 2008:

April 7, 2008

Council Meeting Date Change
    To: City Council
    I request the Council reschedule the Council meeting date of August 4, 2008 to Tuesday, August 5 th . I have a previously scheduled personal business that makes it impossible for me to attend the meeting.
    FRANCIS J. KULCZYK, THIRD WARD COUNCIL MEMBER
    Moved by Jaworski, seconded by Szymanski to receive and file, act on resolution.
    Yeas: Haxton, Szymanski, Kulczyk, Schiavi, Jaworski. Carried 5 – 0

July 7, 2008

Willowdale – Traffic Ordinance
    To: City Council
    Due to the going misunderstanding in the street named Willowdale, I feel that there should be professional guidelines and regulations put into effect as practice that are in compliance with city policy. I respectfully request that the council approve the traffic ordinance.
    FRANK KULCZYK, THIRD WARD COUNCIL MEMBER

Moved by Szymanski, seconded by Schiavi to receive and file, act on ordinance.
    Yeas: Szymanski, Kulczyk, Schiavi, Jaworski. Carried 4-1
    Nays: Haxton
    WOW! He sure has done alot for his ward!!! I don't think we can handle his "aggresive" behavior any longer! I will check all minutes for 2009 too, but don't hold your breath on anything more from this SLACKER!!!
    Last edited by cath829; September 14th, 2009 at 10:15 PM. Reason: wording

NOTHING FOR 2009!! He did absolutely NOTHING for the citizens of the Third Ward....ZERO, ZILCH!!!

Cookies

I have seen him eating alot of cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofbs View Post
    Do you see what's going on at Cherry Stone and HSBC? Painting, cleaning up. WOW! Funny thing after Dennis mentions fixing the place up if he gets elected and all of a sudden it's getting done. Got to love election time. LOL
    I'm not that good but thanks for the compliment. After today's council meeting I am sure Avery playground is next. I should get the credit for this one more than anything else. I was told it hasn't been updated most of the stuff was 50yrs old or so. So why in the hell would Kulczyk say he updated it?? Amazes me what people will say to get elected...Thanks to Mr. Iafallo for listening to what I had to say. By the way still waiting for an answer from Kulczyk on debate. He just flew out of the meeting quickly with no answer .

The threats are serious and illegal.

http://www.ig.state.ny.us/

New York State
    Office of the Inspector General

I don't know any of the politics around this person but I would suggest reporting the threats.Remember,It's not the victims burden to prove,it's the accused burden to prove what you say,isn't the truth.I have often forgotten that very important detail myself,easy so when life gets chaotic.
    Reading about all the corruption makes it hard for anyone to want to bother but complaints sometimes get surprisingly good results.

You might want to consider hiring a private detective (out of the area) to help you gather as much evidence as you can to the criminal harassment you've been subject to.Sometimes they can be really reasonably priced.
    I would suggest search the terms,community harassment and gang stalking.
    I recently did and was very surprised to see harassment of that kind is not uncommon.

Quote Originally Posted by DennisMulqueen View Post
    I'm not that good but thanks for the compliment. After today's council meeting I am sure Avery playground is next. I should get the credit for this one more than anything else. I was told it hasn't been updated most of the stuff was 50yrs old or so. So why in the hell would Kulczyk say he updated it?? Amazes me what people will say to get elected...Thanks to Mr. Iafallo for listening to what I had to say.
    You're welcome and good luck on the election. I am hoping you win. I want all of us to pull together. Andrea in 1st ward, Tim in 2nd and Dennis in 3rd. I pray that's how it happens. Lord knows we need honest folks in there for a change.
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisMulqueen View Post
    By the way still waiting for an answer from Kulczyk on debate. He just flew out of the meeting quickly with no answer.
    Maybe he went to get a cookie.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information