Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brady Slices up The Bills

Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    My apologies
    You don't owe me an apology, just send money, lol ! Go Bills !
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Free Burger when I open back up
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Free Burger when I open back up
    Please come back, food was great !!
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Nope your bandwagon jumpers. Love you to death but your still bandwagon jumpers.

I have never heard anyone say that there favorite team that isn't the hometown team is some team that is in last place. Its always a team sure to make the playoffs that has been good the last couple of years.

I can guarantee you there wasn't a lot of 49'ers fans in our area in the 2000's until 2011 which is when they started winning. The bandwagoners all had another "favorite" team before then. Not a lot of 49'ers fans from 2003 to 2010 when they couldn't even get above .500

Lets see the hands of all the people that claim the Jacksonville Jaguars and Oakland Raiders as there favorite team this year. How many people running around wearing Jaguar gear in Western NY in 2014? I bet not many. If they start winning next year ............ Voila
    Your saying everyone should be a Bills fan? I am not one, how many people in this area have favorite teams other than the Bills. My teams are Dallas, and New England. Your off base on the jumper issue, in fact I think your a little off base on Buffalo all together this area is not the crown jewel you make it up to be ... stop crying... Voila..
    2010 Pistol Championship
    Army Staff Sgt. Robert Park II 3515-182x

Nope your bandwagon jumpers. Love you to death but your still bandwagon jumpers.

I have never heard anyone say that there favorite team that isn't the hometown team is some team that is in last place. Its always a team sure to make the playoffs that has been good the last couple of years.

I can guarantee you there wasn't a lot of 49'ers fans in our area in the 2000's until 2011 which is when they started winning. The bandwagoners all had another "favorite" team before then. Not a lot of 49'ers fans from 2003 to 2010 when they couldn't even get above .500

Lets see the hands of all the people that claim the Jacksonville Jaguars and Oakland Raiders as there favorite team this year. How many people running around wearing Jaguar gear in Western NY in 2014? I bet not many. If they start winning next year ............ Voila
    Never liked the Bills, Steelers Guy for the past 30 years .. You have to be kidding me do you know how many people around do not like the Bills. Your in your own little Buffalo bubble, how many people left this area and state thousands.

YEah thousands and we see them wearing Bills gear at every stadium the team plays in
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Bills are not my number one team maybe third, die-hard steelers fan, and cowboys are number 2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information