Thread: Mark Mazurek for State Assembly

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Mark Mazurek for State Assembly

Tony Fracasso - Admin

So in other words he's an ideal candidate.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I'm posting up what is handed to me or mailed.

We have people on our own town board who are card carrying registered party members of the group he belongs to.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I'm posting up what is handed to me or mailed.

We have people on our own town board who are card carrying registered party members of the group he belongs to.
    And we have a person on the town board who is a card carrying registered member of the party that gave us Richard Nixon, who was a crook. That association is reason enough not to vote for her?

I wouldn't vote for anyone that drinks that much to run up a $1,140.62 liquor tab. He's got a problem.

Georgia L Schlager

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    And we have a person on the town board who is a card carrying registered member of the party that gave us Richard Nixon, who was a crook. That association is reason enough not to vote for her?
    Lesser of two evils... OR we will say... we'll pick the one who is "less" unqualified for the position. I wish the IP party had more of a local group. I had to register in order to vote. I do have an issue with people who I like that are registered in the Dem party. The party that pushed to raise my health care cost, high deductibles, less coverage and lost my doctor. I really wish they leave the party and register IP/Conservative.

I don't hypocrites either.

Talked to 3 different committee people from the dem party. When Frank was Chair they seemed to support that a party officer should not work for our town. Now that Mark is Chair the issue doesn't seem as bad in their opinion. That is called being a hypocrite.

I would like Angela to put that resolution back up for vote, Diane can second it and they vote on it. It is not in the best interest of us property/business owners to have a party chair/officer on our payroll.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    Talked to 3 different committee people from the dem party. When Frank was Chair they seemed to support that a party officer should not work for our town. Now that Mark is Chair the issue doesn't seem as bad in their opinion. That is called being a hypocrite.

I would like Angela to put that resolution back up for vote, Diane can second it and they vote on it. It is not in the best interest of us property/business owners to have a party chair/officer on our payroll.
    So you want Diane, who is a party officer, to vote herself out of a job?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Mark Mazurek for Mark Mazurek for State Assembly State Assembly

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    So you want Diane, who is a party officer, to vote herself out of a job?
    Yeah. I don't see an issue with this. I'm telling you I do not play favorites. I don't like hypocrites either. I don't care about the best interest of any political party. The only best interest any town board should have is the best interest of the property/business owners who pay the bills.

We should get our facts straight....

I am surprised that the Democrats havent come back at Angela for sending out the negative ad pieces. Mazurek's bar tab was not for alcohol that he purchased personally but was for the bar that had to close once route 16 diverted all the traffic from his bar and the IL bankruptcy was when his wife became ill. They seemed to have taken the high road. Oh well, its only the assembly seat so I guess this one wont get much attention anyway and we will see what happens at the polls. I am getting tired of the negative ads, doesnt anyone run on their own merit anymore?

Thread Information