Thread: 12 shot in city, including Chicago police captain

12 shot in city, including Chicago police captain

Chicago needs Hamburgs armored vehicle -

A 22-year-old man was shot in the head in the Roseland neighborhood Tuesday afternoon, one of at least 12 people, including a Chicago Police captain and at least six teens as young as 14 years old, shot in Chicago since Tuesday morning, police said.
    The man was in the 10700 block of South Wentworth Avenue when he was shot about 12:10 p.m., said Police News Affairs Officer Ana Pacheco. He was taken in critical condition to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn.

The man was leaving a store when he was shot by at least one attacker, police said.

This evening, a Chicago Police captain was shot about 6 p.m. in the 7200 block of South Lowe Avenue when he and other officers tried to arrest a suspect in three shootings in Indianapolis. The 29-year veteran's condition had been stabilized Tuesday evening at John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/...ain/ar-BB89Rwm
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

I'm guessing one of the 12 shot was white. Who wants to guess which of the 12 I believe was most likely white?

Quote Originally Posted by FisherRd View Post
    I'm guessing one of the 12 shot was white. Who wants to guess which of the 12 I believe was most likely white?
    How in hell can we guess about what you believe? Everyone knows of course that the mayor of Chicago is ardent Obama supporter Rahm Emanuel. As a "community organizer" I'm sure Obama supports the type of street violence that his lap dog Emanuel has fostered in da 'hood.'

I wonder how restrictive it is to get a CCW permit there????

It's worthy to note schools are gun free zones.

Thread Information