Thread: Another NFL Player and culture

Another NFL Player and culture

Bring this subject up front. Another player was arrested today. Arizona Cardinals backup running back Jonathan Dwyer has been released on bond after his arrest in connection with domestic abuse allegations, authorities said Thursday.For head butting his wife and hitting his 18 month old son in the stomach with a shoe.
    So Dwyer was arrested on charges of domestic abuse, listening to sports and news about what is going with these players 99 percent of the talk show host say its the culture. So since we cannot come out and say it on the air without being called a raciest the culture is sort of being a thug nothing new for most of these players that are very young its their culture

How do you explain culture? He head-butted her in the face, which she later learned had caused a nasal bone fracture."On July 22, there was another argument, and Dwyer allegedly punched his wife on the left side of her face, according to the court document.

"He also began punching the walls, causing visible damage. The defendant then picked up a shoe and threw it, striking their 17-month-old son in the stomach," it says. The child was not injure.

college football player Jameis Winston's is it his culter sounds like it is loves to get in trouble but also makes a lot of money for the school.Jameis Winston's latest blunder shows tone-deaf QB still needs to grow up.Fact is, Winston doesn't seem to have learned much about life in a fishbowl. Signs of maturity are stunningly slow to appear with him. culture or just a thug or the same?That was in the spring, after he was cited for shoplifting. Which of course came after last fall, when he was under investigation for rape.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/jameis-...lkA1ZJUDQ0M18x
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

This isn't just football. Football is just in the limelight. MOST girls I know have been physically abused and my buddy here, a local cop, says Domestic Abuse is way up over the last 15 years. WAY up.
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Gotta be the skin color causing this problem. White guys never beat or kill their girlfriends or spouses. White guys never abuse children.

The reason no one on the radio is saying that is because it is ignorant and stupid, not because they are trying to be politically correct.

I guess our culture is pretty screwed up as well:

Kuzdzal found guilty

Five-year-old Eain Clayton Brooks died because his mother’s boyfriend beat him after she left them home alone together, Erie County’s top prosecutor said Friday following Matthew Kuzdzal’s murder conviction.

District Attorney Frank A. Sedita III dismissed the 27-year-old Kuzdzal’s testimony at trial that he pushed Eain hard toward the shower after the boy wet himself, causing him to fall backward and hit his head on the bathtub.

“The boy’s skull was cracked by a fatal beating,” Sedita said.

“Defendants lie,” he added, referring to Kuzdzal’s testimony.

After deliberating for 3˝ hours, the jury also convicted Kuzdzal of predatory sexual conduct against a child for sodomizing the boy.

“He beat a 5-year-old to death and sodomized him,” Sedita said. “That’s about as bad as it gets.”

http://wivb.com/2014/09/19/case-of-5...n-jurys-hands/
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    This isn't just football. Football is just in the limelight. MOST girls I know have been physically abused and my buddy here, a local cop, says Domestic Abuse is way up over the last 15 years. WAY up.
    Hard to believe domestic abuse is way up here in our great Liberal state of NY.

Thread Information