Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Snot nosed kid vs. Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolerKeg
    Max is going to win this hands down, because he is honest, and not corrupt like Mr John Quinn Jr. I am going for Max to win 72%

How many Kegs have you drank this morning?

TheCoolerKeg

Max is the best thing for this County.

Hey LASurvivor, thank you for showing your ignorance. You have absolutely no knowledge behind the origin of this "nickname". To everyone on this forum: LASurvivor is another one of these paid off henchmen of John Quinn. I really love the way, the ignorant people support and do dirty work for John Quinn. This should show to all you great Western New York people, that the associates and ideology behind Mr.Quinn are just completely ignorant! You should change your name to LAIgnorant. And for BigGuy it goes without saying his name should be IgnorantGuy. I am absolutely 10x as smart in community affairs as "Ignorant Guy" and "LAIgnorant" combined. I am sick of "Ignorant Guy" and "LAIgnorant" acting like buffoons in every post. Just stop wasting our time. Max Tresmond is going to get 99.9% of the vote. John Quinn, will feel like he just got slapped after the election.

Max, Max, Max,

You criticize Jack for not using his real name (the III) yet you change your screen name for these posts thinking you are incognito!!

We're on to you!!

TheCoolerKeg

LAIgorant is a fool.

Oh, LAIgnorant, you just can't help showing your ignorance can you? Hey LAIgnorant I am tracing you. I want to figure out who this Lackawanna Ignorant guy is! I can't wait to give you a nice little phone call.

Oh, LAIgnorant, you just can't help showing your ignorance can you? Hey LAIgnorant I am tracing you. I want to figure out who this Lackawanna Ignorant guy is! I can't wait to give you a nice little phone call.
    Max

Will you tell your mom to quit bothering me!

Cool

Hey BigGuy, don't you have anything better to do then sit on the computer and chat about Max? Max is going to win this hands down, because he is honest, and not corrupt like Mr John Quinn Jr. I am going for Max to win 72% Why don't you live up to your name and give me your phone number and address BIG GUY!?
    Oooooooh, I'm shaking.....

TheCoolerKeg

IgnorantGuy is a fool!

Hey BigGuy! live up to your name and give me your address and phone number. Are you lying, are you not a [/I]BigGuy??[/I] You accuse Max of lying, but you are not living up to your name, come on what are you a hypocrite? Come on Big Guy! Come on!

ok you guys are out of hand,,,this thread has lost any productivity whatsoever have fun calling each other names

Unregistered
    hambergdem is right. It's time to act like adults

Cool

I think we all need to return to discussion of issues and opinions here, not "challenges" of each other ("Come on! Come on!") or calling out for phone numbers.

What fun is that?

So, what's next?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information