Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hamburg school board got it wrong - COWARDS.

What outrageous actions was she bringing to "lite"(sic)? She was a supporter of the family, one of whose members was convicted of drugging and raping a 15 year, while the adults watched General Hospital. The convicted felon's family insists he didn't do it. Glad to see they've learned the Inmates Anthem!

Well, they just couldn't resist spending other peoples money!

The board votes to oust this wacko and then they send him off with 100k and a years worth of health insurance. I just dont get it.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I saw this on Sandy Beach facebook page. WHY would you hand him a penny? This stuff has to stop and we need to replace any elected official who stands in the way of change that is in the best interest of the property/business owners.

I think they should just get rid of them all - clean house and start from scratch. Maybe they could hire some adults who would actually do their job, focus on the students, and stop all the stupid drama. What utter nonsense!!

Because they all have bones in their closets - so they give him a big tax funded cookie so he goes away quietly.

Hypocrites and cowards - no one is held accountable and the tax payers sit at home and shake their heads.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I saw this on Sandy Beach facebook page. WHY would you hand him a penny? This stuff has to stop and we need to replace any elected official who stands in the way of change that is in the best interest of the property/business owners.
    What if this change and the way it was made was in the best interests of the property/business owners? Maybe it saved the district thousands of $ in litigation costs and a final judgment in excess of what he actually received. I don't know this and neither does anyone else posting here. Sounds to me like a bunch of clowns took over briefly to seek revenge for perceived slights to family members. So far no one has refuted that Forcucci finally admitted that her conduct was inappropriate. Prove she didn't say what she said. So far the courts and school are in on the conspiracy. Maybe the media too?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Have you not been following along with what he was up to on the fraud side of things?

He even tried to get the district to cover his deductible. Maybe if he didn't go to that extent you could say what happened was on his "personal time" but it wasn't.

I'd just fire him. But then again that's just me.

I see what you mean you can weigh between a legal fee versus a settlement to get rid of him. Maybe towns need new law firms. $200 an hour into $100,000 dollars = 500 hours of "labor". I think someone is BSing someone.

How could one spend 500 hours in legal work firing someone?

You could "just fire" him but he could sue anyhow and cost the district a bundle. I don't know what rights he may have under his contract & my guess is you don't either. It wasn't the town but maybe the school district needs new lawyers? After all, one of the first things Forcucci and her supporters did was fire the former school district attorneys and hire a new one. Did all this take place on his watch? Odd as it seems there is some merit to putting the whole mess behind the district and moving forward even if it isn't the cheapest route. Clearly, that won't happen as long as people continue to celebrate a person who admitted her conduct was inappropriate. But as I said there are a number of people who celebrate ad hominem attacks as real argument because they are too lazy or unable to structure a reasoned argument.

You are blind - you mix fact and reality - she admitted to yelling back after being attacked verbally by the same tax eating ass your defending.

Do you have any rational thoughts at all - he was defrauding tax payers - he lied in a statement to police - the school and insurance company - wake up !

You believe she deserved to be trashed in public - in the press and on TV news -

You believe she should be removed by the gutless wonders on the school board ?

This pompous ass just walked off with a boat load of tax funded cash - where's the justice - he should be going to jail - GMAFB

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    You are blind - you mix fact and reality - she admitted to yelling back after being attacked verbally by the same tax eating ass your defending.

Do you have any rational thoughts at all - he was defrauding tax payers - he lied in a statement to police - the school and insurance company - wake up !

You believe she deserved to be trashed in public - in the press and on TV news -

You believe she should be removed by the gutless wonders on the school board ?

This pompous ass just walked off with a boat load of tax funded cash - where's the justice - he should be going to jail - GMAFB
    I agree with you on those points

Any adult that can't deal with another adult raising their voice is not qualified to be in charge of children.

The voters might have decided they didn't like her boorish behavior, but if the superintendent is that psychologically fragile that he can't deal with an emotional outburst, then he is clearly not qualified for the job. and his childish and deceptive acts proved it beyond doubt. Instead of being paid by the school district he should have been sued for all the damages he caused.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    I agree with you on those points

Any adult that can't deal with another adult raising their voice is not qualified to be in charge of children.

The voters might have decided they didn't like her boorish behavior, but if the superintendent is that psychologically fragile that he can't deal with an emotional outburst, then he is clearly not qualified for the job. and his childish and deceptive acts proved it beyond doubt. Instead of being paid by the school district he should have been sued for all the damages he caused.
    Do you believe it was worth 100k to have him step down?

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    tax eating ass
    I just have to say, that is brilliant.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    I just have to say, that is brilliant.
    Thanks - I tend to react harshly when elected officials and voters/taxpayers see nothing wrong with using tax dollars to reward such "Tax eating asses" -

Those who voted to pay this money are now responsible for helping this man perpetrate his scamming tax paying residents.

They should be fired/removed - don't pass Go - do not collect any tax funded rewards - just leave.

She admitted her conduct was inappropriate. Granted she did it only in a last minute effort to keep her position on the school board. I'm a bit surprised at nogods. As an attorney (at least I believe) he should be aware of the importance of civility even in an adversarial context. Then again, the dramatic increase in civility courses for attorneys and the adoption of a code of professionalism for attorneys suggests that maybe that profession has succumbed to the same base behavior that Forcucci admits and which is so celebrated by her apologists on this thread. Was the school district attorney who negotiated the supers buyout the same one appointed by Forcucci & her cadre?

Your blind Grump - you just cant admit your blinded by your opinions and bias - try being factual.

She admitted yelling at someone who got in her face and yelled at her.

OH - maybe that's your problem - the little lady should never speak up when the man is screaming in her face - now I get it !

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information