Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Position on gun rights being dodged by all local campaigners Safe Act causes problems

Position on gun rights being dodged by all local campaigners Safe Act causes problems

It seems all local candidates all the way to LT Governor are avoiding the Safe Act Issue !

So now we see why she's been hidden - Gov. Cuomo and Mrs. Hochul disagree on the Safe Act and she supports gun owners rights. But she's ducking the issue - would she be the type to take a judgeship as a cookie for dropping out - time will tell !

So they thought she could counter weight his stand against gun ownership - OOOPSSS !

Yet, so far she is being handled with kit gloves by the media - by the way they don't throw any Gun rights questions her way.

Just like our local candidates - Tim Kennedy, Nick Locicoro, Colby and anyone else questioned lately - they aren't talking about gun rights.

Its also become obvious to all just how important the South Buffalo Dem votes mean to this seasons elections. With the loss of many other groups - like Dems who represent voters of color. This Novembers election are so far concentrating on the heavy Irish Dem Population.

Many voters of color within the Dem structure fear losing the gains they've made mainly after Mayor Brown refused to be governed by South Buffalo. They are finally seeing under the status quo SB Control they always came in last when it came to City resource uses and jobs.

November is coming like a big rusting freight train for the Dems - they have to have Western New York - will grass roots fold and take a Political Back seat again ?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    It seems all local candidates all the way to LT Governor are avoiding the Safe Act Issue !
    What do you mean?

We should go on their facebook pages and get their statements.

Primaries are close.

Now would not be a good time for guniots to shoot themselves in their feet.

Hochul doesn't get to do much as LTGov about the safe act, but if she were appointed as a judge she would have potential for a much greater impact on the issue.

Guniots should be praying she gets the boot by way of a judicial appointment.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Nogods has a point...

Vote WU

Sorry - I was just busting on Nogods - Tim WU is a anti gun - screw the environment capitalist - that's why Nogods likes him over Hochul.

I would rather see Hochul in there - at least she might have the nerve to actually represent a dissenting opinion once in a while. Although I could not ever in good conscience vote for her or Cuomo.

I don't see her saying anything opposing Cuomo. She'll need a job when Cuomo is done being Governor, and being a thorn in his side isn't the way to do it. She doesn't stand a chance running for Governor down the road in a Dem primary either.

She doesn't stand a chance running in a Dem primary for Lt. Gov. That's why Cuomo is trying to dump her.Ho Ho Hochul. Even the Dems probably heard about the mess she left in the County Clerks office. Turns out when she can't wave her bag of quarters and bitch about the Thruway tolls there's nobody home upstairs!

Porcupine - it appears you recognize the "Political Retribution" mentality. This is in part what keeps good people out and Party Players in.

This is another symptom of the tax funded Party control game.

Isn't it sad, Gov. Cuomo is feared more than respected - many who support this system feel just like you/we do. Cant speak your mind for fear of surrendering ones future liberties - Sad !

But this is the American Politics that Party Line voters have supported - will it ever change ?
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

Grump - she did a great job at the DMV - but I guess your spitting the new party justification for submarining her.

Bunch of sexist party clones - I hope all Dem women out there see just how Mrs.Hochul is being treated by her own Party Players.
    Last edited by 4248; September 2nd, 2014 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Porcupine - it appears you recognize the "Political Retribution" mentality. This is in part what keeps good people out and Party Players in.

This is another symptom of the tax funded Party control game.

Isn't it sad, Gov. Cuomo is feared more than respected - many who support this system feel just like you/we do. Cant speak your mind for fear of surrendering ones future liberties - Sad !

But this is the American Politics that Party Line voters have supported - will it ever change ?
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________

Grump - she did a great job at the DMV - but I guess your spitting the new party justification for submarining her.

Bunch of sexist party clones - I hope all Dem women out there see just how Mrs.Hochul is being treated by her own Party Players.
    I hate to be the one to break this to you but Ho Ho Hochul never worked at DMV. She was Erie County Clerk and she left years of documents sitting in mail rooms unopened and unattended. Say she didn't if you want to but even the apologists in the local media said she did. They simply claimed that the docs came in after she left. They were lying; I know this from talking with lifelong Dems who work there & who acknowledged the pleasure of working for Republicans who came in every day willing to work and clear up the mess that Ho Ho Hochul left behind.

By the way, Ho Ho Hochul has never taken a stand on anything that wasn't meant to benefit her immediately & expediently. Check it out if you like & go right back to her days of waving around the bag of quarters. She's a phony, pure and simple.

Y'all are wishful thinking.
    Your right to buy a military weapon without hindrance, delay or training cannot trump Daniel Barden’s right to see his eighth birthday. -- Jim Himes

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_D View Post
    Y'all are wishful thinking.
    I'm not wishing about anything. I'm simply stating the record. Please show me where I'm wrong , Linda.

The DMV was a mess before she helped them - they never even had seats - the lines were ridiculous and most DMV workers were - slow - rude and acted like users annoyed them. Good luck with the Party smear stuff and even what you wrote stated people were brave enough to stand up and say the BS about the abandoned mail was just that BS.

She has more than once - and in public that she supports gun rights and she opening said she did not support the Safe Act. I am a registered Republican and I am not afraid to acknowledge a person from any party who at least stands on beliefs I do.

Why do so many people base their minds on news bites and party stories - you first stated she had nothing to do with the DMV - then you back track and switch into Bullsheet attack mode.

Join the DARE PROGRAM - dare to think for yourself.

Sorry Grump -

Buffalo, NY – Erie County DMV customers can now do a little shopping when they go to renew their license. The Erie County Clerk's office Monday opened a full-service satellite office inside Eastern Hills Mall.

The county now has two main offices, five satellites and four mobile DMV sites.

The county had lost all but two locations following drastic budget cuts in 2005. Erie County Clerk Kathy Hochul says growing demand for enhanced drivers' licenses made adding locations even more urgent. She says this brings the DMV back to full strength.

Hochul says the county has free rent at the Eastern Hills location for three years. She says that makes it both convenient and a good deal for taxpayers.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's your most suspect statement: Grump stated, "I know this from talking with lifelong Dems who work there"(DMV) - you talked to Dems who were praising the Republican workers for cleaning up their mess - what a joke !
    __________________________________________________ _________________________________
    Last edited by 4248; September 2nd, 2014 at 11:48 PM.

She didn't work at DMV, she was the elected county clerk. In that role she received hundreds of documents , deeds, mortgage discharges etc. that sat unopened and unattended until the new clerk replaced her and cleaned up the mess. The people that spoke with me did not state that this was BS. On the contrary, they confirmed the story in spades and stated that it was a pleasure to work for a clerk that did the job right. Whether you like the truth or not is immaterial to me. By the way Hochul is being squired around NYC by anti gun types like the wife of DiBlasio, the far left anti gun mayor of NYC. Think she's telling everyone she meets that she a 2nd Amendment gal? use your head for crimes sake!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information