Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Position on gun rights being dodged by all local campaigners Safe Act causes problems

Sir Grump,

I do not support her run for LT Gov - nor do I support Mr.Cuom in any way shape or form.

But, I do know that it was proven the documents you keep bringing up were not related personally to Mrs.Hochul as part of her direct job duties. It was also stated in the Bufnews after it was made public - those letters/documents had nothing to do with her - another employee admitted to leaving/hiding them.

If you can quote a "credible source" other than some Dems who did or did not work there - quote where this can be found.

I don't always trust the Bufnews as the gospel - I believe anonymous Dem Party Players or Politicians even less. They are snakes who would eat their young if it meant maintaining Political Control.

So, it would seem you need to do some google search's and educate us or try not being such a parrot !

Remember - you are still welcome to join DARE=Dare to think for your self !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Sir Grump,

I do not support her run for LT Gov - nor do I support Mr.Cuom in any way shape or form.

But, I do know that it was proven the documents you keep bringing up were not related personally to Mrs.Hochul as part of her direct job duties. It was also stated in the Bufnews after it was made public - those letters/documents had nothing to do with her - another employee admitted to leaving/hiding them.

If you can quote a "credible source" other than some Dems who did or did not work there - quote where this can be found.

I don't always trust the Bufnews as the gospel - I believe anonymous Dem Party Players or Politicians even less. They are snakes who would eat their young if it meant maintaining Political Control.

So, it would seem you need to do some google search's and educate us or try not being such a parrot !

Remember - you are still welcome to join DARE=Dare to think for your self !
    I never said that they were related to her personally (whatever that means). I love your arguments! I guess that if every teller at M&T walked out every day with thousands in cash no one could hold the bank president accountable since its not his job to coconut the cash drawers every day. She was the clerk and it's her responsibility but it's clear that this concept eludes you so I'll stop bringing it up. Is it any wonder this area gets the public officials it does?

But using your own logic - like the DMV fixed it self under her control !!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you then say everything bad was her fault - but none of the good.

No matter what party she's from - I find your Ho Ho reference offending as well.

But you like many people just repeat the "hit lines" because someone told you that's how she should be judged. I personally don't play that way. I don't think or even want to believe you unintelligent - but think about it this way - I could bet those Dems who told you that slanted story have more invested in their Party and their Jobs then you do - am I right ?

I didn't and wouldn't vote for her - but neither would I spread lies about her to ruin her career. Its her life and I'd like to believe she hasn't completely sold out - yet !

I believe your correct when you say she's being kept in close quarters by the Dem Faithful - I am quite sure they are showing her what golden perks could be hers if she "Plays Well" -
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    But using your own logic - like the DMV fixed it self under her control !!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you then say everything bad was her fault - but none of the good.

No matter what party she's from - I find your Ho Ho reference offending as well.

But you like many people just repeat the "hit lines" because someone told you that's how she should be judged. I personally don't play that way. I don't think or even want to believe you unintelligent - but think about it this way - I could bet those Dems who told you that slanted story have more invested in their Party and their Jobs then you do - am I right ?

I didn't and wouldn't vote for her - but neither would I spread lies about her to ruin her career. Its her life and I'd like to believe she hasn't completely sold out - yet !

I believe your correct when you say she's being kept in close quarters by the Dem Faithful - I am quite sure they are showing her what golden perks could be hers if she "Plays Well" -
    Holy Smoke. I never said that DMV didn't get better while she was clerk. That doesn't change the facts about the unopened letters that sat there for years. Since Ho Ho upsets you so much would you fell better if I change it to Hopeless? I don't want to upset your delicate sensibilities! Nah, on second thought I'll stick with Ho Ho. And yes, the people who told me those stories have more invested in the jobs than I do. I have nothing invested in their jobs.

At the DUCA meeting Primary Forum no Democrat came out and said they were for the safe act! Senator Kennedy voted for it, the rest that were asked said that they would be for repeal but then went on to say that they would want to begin a new safe safe act that would include portions of the present law but would eliminate certain provisions. Little was said about which would be left out and which would be kept. (magazine size was the only one mentioned by name as one that would be left out)
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

From the Erie county chapter of S.C.O.P.E.
    Here are the candidate grades for this primary.

Georgia L Schlager

Repeal NY SAFE Act

Candidates Pledging to Repeal NY SAFE Act -

NY assembly

Michael Kearns 142

Angela Wozniak 143

Mark Mazurek 143

Jane L. Corwin 144

NY Senate

Pat Gallivan 59

Kevin Stocker 60

Michael Ranzenhofer 61

Gia Arnold 62

U.S. Congress

Kathy Weppner 26

Chris Collins 27

Georgia L Schlager

I suppose that's an easy commitment for Wepner and Collins to make seeing as how the offices they seek have no control over NY's Safe Act

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    You need to think of the future Grump.

Haven't you noticed how various people work their way up the ranks or if they lose an election they try for other seats? One day that person may be in a spot that would have some control over the NY's Safe Act. They should state up front if they are pro our Constitution or not.

I suppose Kathy Weppner might want to run for state office if she loses her house race. I rather doubt Collins would leave Congress for the state Senate or Assembly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information