Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UNDERAGE DRINKING PARTY at Patchin Firehall

UNDERAGE DRINKING PARTY at Patchin Firehall

I was informed that Chief Joe Gallagher of the Patchin Fire Company, gave permission for two of his members (both under twenty one) to host an underage drinking party at the Patchin Fire Hall last night. Erie County Sheriff's Department sent two patrol cars shortly after eleven PM Saturday night. Patrol arrived to discover at least a half dozen kids partying behind the firehall drinking alcohol. All attendees were under the age of twenty one. The two minors hosting the party are members of the Patchin Fire Company and claimed Chief Joe gave them permission to host the party.
    There have been several claims of underage drinking by Patchin members not only at the hall, but also at a convention in Harrisburg where members bragged their chief bought them beer and partied with them. Chief Joe tried to downplay the truth and there were no consequences to his actions.
    It appears Joe has lost control of his members and his fire company. He is an embarrassment to his fire company, our town, and is not a leader in any way, shape, or form. Hopefully Joe will do everyone a favor and resign as he has done NOTHING to help Patchin turn things around as promised and has been the center of many controversial doings. He has reached an all time low and gives our emergency services in town a black eye. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH JOE! Our town and it's residents deserves better! There MUST be an alternative... Any suggestions?
    The one and only X Marks the Spot.

With the Sheriffs being called to this there should be a police report that confirms there was underage drinking and this isn't just another rumor. Correct?

Quote Originally Posted by boston View Post
    With the Sheriffs being called to this there should be a police report that confirms there was underage drinking and this isn't just another rumor. Correct?
    I would certainly think a report could be obtained. I wonder if the chief has thrown the thugs out of the company yet?

a 16 year old kid is given a permission, to control a 15,999 lb vehicle....

at 17, you as a person, are given permission to have sex.

at 18, you can be handed a machine gun, hand grenades, and sent off to war...and vote

at 19, with 'training' you can have control of a 80,000 LB M1 Abrams tank, firing depleted uranium shells... the most advanced battale tank in the WORLD

yet. It is illegal to have a beer.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

But there is a difference between underage kids drinking a few beers and an adult in a position of responsibility encouraging underage kids to drink.

I listened to the archive of the Erie County Sheriff's dispatch for the time from from 11:04 pm to 11:34 pm for Saturday night. There was one response about kids drinking, but I don't know where it was. the officer simply reported that the kids had about 6 beers which he had them pour out on the ground and that he was leaving the scene to check on a car in the park.

I agree that in such situations there is no need to issue citations or take anyother action as long as no one is driving. But if an adult were involved I think it needs some more response.

X Marks the Spot 2
    I have spoken with several members from the patchin fire hall about said night in question and was told that Chief Joe and his Wife who is a Asst. Chief where at Darien Lake from Thursday 8/28/14 to Sunday 8/31/14 i also was shown pictures on facebook posted on said night in question of him with his family. I also spoke with the sheriff dept and asked if there was a police report for saturday night because i wanted to know if all this was true. I was informed that there wasnt and that what happen was that one of the non members that was invited to the fire was the one who brought the beer with out the two members of the hall knowing. When the sheriffs showed up he went threw the truck and found 5 un open beer cans which he made him dump. Per dispatch no alcohol was consumed. Also just to put it out there im not Chief Joe if Boston and X Marks The Spot want to think that well good for you guys

Quote Originally Posted by X Marks the Spot 2 View Post
    I have spoken with several members from the patchin fire hall about said night in question and was told that Chief Joe and his Wife who is a Asst. Chief where at Darien Lake from Thursday 8/28/14 to Sunday 8/31/14 i also was shown pictures on facebook posted on said night in question of him with his family. I also spoke with the sheriff dept and asked if there was a police report for saturday night because i wanted to know if all this was true. I was informed that there wasnt and that what happen was that one of the non members that was invited to the fire was the one who brought the beer with out the two members of the hall knowing. When the sheriffs showed up he went threw the truck and found 5 un open beer cans which he made him dump. Per dispatch no alcohol was consumed. Also just to put it out there im not Chief Joe if Boston and X Marks The Spot want to think that well good for you guys
    Well Joe, you must not be X Mark 2 if you say so... You can try to spin the facts anyway you'd like Joe, Fact is that a twelve pack and six pack of beer were brought to the underage drinking party which two minors from your fire company hosted on fire company property with your permission. Only five cans of beer remained by the time the sheriff's arrived. Your member brought some of the beer Joe! That action is cause immediate dismissal. I'm beginning to wonder who is more of a liability, the minor or Chief Joe.
    Your pal, X Mark

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    X Marks the Spot

Versus

X Marks the Spot 2

I'm going to assume X Marks the Spot is the original? If so pm me and I'll delete X Marks the Spot 2

So let me get this straight. Chief Joe is being accused of giving minor's permission to host an underage drinking party at his fire hall, but does not respond. It seems like he does not care. I think anyone who is falsely accused would defend themselves, unless of course it's true.

Not exactly true - while some take silence as a sign of guilt - in Politically motivated cases, responding leads to a perception that one is acknowledging involvement/knowledge.

The agenda here is transparent - inflame a no harm incident into a assassination.

If the Police/sheriff responded - found no grounds to believe laws were broken - let it be!

Now, if the accuser is just trying to remove the Chief - be man enough to state that and find some true issues - go public - including who you are and put your nuts on the table.

Just my humble opinion. I dislike assassins.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

I would if I had them. You Twit. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    Heaven forbid a hard working, red- blooded American boy under the age of 21 (20?) has a couple of beers behind the firehall on a hot and steamy August night with the guys.

Thugs? For beer?

Do you have any idea what is going down around the world? Those boys are old enough to fight for us...
    Do you have any idea what's been going on around the Patchin Fire Hall? These kids give our emergency services a bad name. What good are rules if they aren't followed and there are NO consequences? Maybe that's what's wrong in the world...

With the chief and assist chief at Darien Lake and some partying behind the hall who's left to protect us taxpayers?

Quote Originally Posted by worried 1 View Post
    With the chief and assist chief at Darien Lake and some partying behind the hall who's left to protect us taxpayers?
    About eight inexperienced kids all under the age of twenty one. Scary ****!

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by worried 1 View Post
    The rest of the crew. Right? And I'm pretty sure if a serious issue happened that the chief and assist chief would have left Darien Lake. I'm only speculating but I see that as a possibility.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information