Thread: City of Buffalo New York Amazes with A Growing Buzz of Change

Tony Fracasso - Admin

City of Buffalo New York Amazes with A Growing Buzz of Change

City of Buffalo New York Amazes with A Growing Buzz of Change

Have you been to Buffalo lately? I’m not talking about the Fashion Outlet mall or the Walden Galleria mall for a cross border shopping trip, but inside the city of downtown Buffalo? I confess, I’ve only been to the city once before with a group of girlfriends, for a visit to the famous Anchor Bar, known as the bar that invented the Buffalo chicken wing. It was a quick trip into the city, I didn’t see much and didn’t really know what there was to do in the city of Buffalo. So when the Buffalo Niagara tourism board invited me on a trip to discover some “off the beaten path” areas of the region to share with all of you, of course I had to pack up my car and make the drive down to the city of Buffalo.
    http://dreamtravelmagazine.com/city-...g-buzz-change/

The City does seem to have some growing positive vibes. Mainly due to younger people moving in - collage age and better - the new optimists !

They haven't been stagnated by Buffalo's Political History - neither have the newer investors who didn't grow up there. They see potential - they see the optimism of the downtown rebirth and water front promises. They see the canal area as great recreational sites yet untapped.

Its great to see - I grew up on the lower west side - it melted before our eyes !

Anyway - the real question is how do we keep that going forward ? Everyone involved needs to help out - Unions/workers/Planners and voters need to keep the momentum going.

Change has been a bitter pill for those who only concern their selves with control ! Change has shown to be good for those who wish growth !
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Thread Information