Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: school board problems - HAMBURG, N.Y.

right thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    He should be fired but why jail time. Would anyone go to jail in general for falsifying an accident report?
    He falsified 2 police reports and a insurance report. Then put in a false claim for the deductible from the taxpayer. Jail time a must.

Quote Originally Posted by twain View Post
    He falsified 2 police reports and a insurance report. Then put in a false claim for the deductible from the taxpayer. Jail time a must.
    No not a must, that would cost US money.... if guilty, a huge fine, perhaps 90% of the outrageous salary he has received would be in order.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

So wrong to remove her

It would be so wrong to remove a elected board member by a board who just does not like her.Leave it to the voters.Especially since the person who headed this removal lied about so much and even arrested for lying.Even the board president is so bent on having her removed. He seems as much a jerk as the booted out super is.

Quote Originally Posted by twain View Post
    It would be so wrong to remove a elected board member by a board who just does not like her.Leave it to the voters.Especially since the person who headed this removal lied about so much and even arrested for lying.Even the board president is so bent on having her removed. He seems as much a jerk as the booted out super is.
    I agree. Adults who are unable to handle verbal confrontation are the ones who should resign. For example, I don't like Carl's style, but if the voters elected him to governor I wouldn't be clamoring for his removal just because he acts like an arse.

Resign

I have been following this controversy for some time now. I feel the Hamburg school board president should be the one resigning . He acts like as much a jerk as the ousted liar superintendent .If he resigns I feel the problems will be over in Hamburg. This guy is such a pot stirrer. He is trouble and as long as he stays on there will be more trouble in Hamburg schools.

I could be wrong on this but I doubt that many kids look up to the school district superintendent as a role model. My guess is most kids couldn't even name their superintendent (unless they've attended a superintendent's hearing or two.)

Adults look up to the super and the school board. The super should be jailed and the president of the board should be removed. Hamburg residents need to do the right thing , get rid of the troublemakers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information