Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: school board problems - HAMBURG, N.Y.

Exclamation school board problems - HAMBURG, N.Y.

Can someone in Hamburg explain what is going on with the female board member being under so much scrutiny ? I have seen the superintendent and his wife criticizing her.I have seen others saying she is rude. The super even said he HATES her tactics. Hates!!!!! such a strong word coming from a so called educated man. Has this female board member upset the apple cart due to her disagreeing with the present system? It's hard to understand what is going on by seeing the news or reading the news.I am wondering if these tactics by the superintendent and principals is just a way to silence or get rid of a person who asks too many questions on the status quo. Maybe someone out there can explain better than the local news on exactly what is the problem. I know getting on a school board is not easy unless you have the backing of the existing system . Are all these tactics just a way to silence someone who bucks the system?

Ok what is up with this superintendent? According to c h 4 he is temporary removed from his duties. It must be pretty big offense to do this.

he is under suspicion for filing false police reports in Hamburg and Tonawanda.

If accusations are true I wonder what the legal penalties are?

Tony Fracasso - Admin

a king has fallen?

When these so called PHD's (doctors) are in your presence are we supposed to bow? Some of them sure act like you should. This clown has proven just because you are a phd you can be a sleezebag. He deserves jail time. I know if I filled out a false police report I would be heading to the slammer or paying big bucks to a attorney to keep me out. This guy was the leader of children , I wonder how many young minds were corrupted by this school administer lying. We may never know but you can bet a lot of children will use his bad behavior as a reason to use bad behavior. What a jerk this guy is.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    First off he deserves no more or less "punishment" compared to anyone who would have done the same thing. He is an employee not an elected official which you might hold to a higher standard.

Hamburg Schools superintendent served criminal summons

HAMBURG, NY-- Village of Hamburg Police say they have served a criminal summons on Hamburg Schools Superintendent Dr. Richard Jetter for falsely reporting an incident.
    http://www.wgrz.com/story/news/crime...mons/13092481/

Downward Spiral for Hamburg School Superintendent

HAMBURG NY (WKBW) Eyewitness News first brought you the news through a source that Hamburg School Superintendent Dr. Richard Jetter admits he lied to police about vandalism to his car in Hamburg.

Jetter made the allegations May 6, and said his car was vandalized in the parking lot while he was inside a board meeting. Those statements are now proven false.

http://www.wkbw.com/news/Downward-Sp...268358132.html

It appears he made the false reports as part of an attempt to get Forcucci off the school board. I thought I saw news footage of him repeating those claims as part of his testimony at the early stages of the Forcucci hearing - if so that would have been under oath...and if that happen he should be prosecuted for perjury.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Hamburg supt. billed district for deductible

HAMBURG, N.Y. (WIVB) - News 4 has learned the Hamburg superintendent, who police say admitted lying about vandalism to his car and was actually involved in an accident, had the school district pay for his car insurance deductible.
    http://wivb.com/2014/07/24/state-may...uperintendent/

He is paid $119,000 + Health Insurance worth at least $6000 (Low number) + pay by way of pension contribution etc..

You would think seeing he hit the pole he would cover the deductible instead of taking it from the school.

Brylin his scapegoat

He deserves to have the book thrown at him. He is now hiding at brylin to keep the reporters off his back.I bet his attorney advised him to go there.He is using a great place as brylin as his scapegoat.He should be held to a higher standard than as a regular Joe for he is the leader of hundreds of young kids who look up to this sleezebag. This other board member he was out to get should sue his butt off for slander. Lying under oath,drunk driving causing damage and not reporting it,false police and insurance reports, jail time is needed.

The media attention saved this lady - all to often this stuff happens behind closed doors.

"Has this female board member upset the apple cart due to her disagreeing with the present system"

Mis Forccuci was actually trying to do the right thing for the taxpayers. This guy relentlessly attacked her character - he embarrassed her in public.

The other Board Members actually supported his agenda by not speaking out against it. He showed his true character when his started his illegal plan to commit insurance fraud - then hits the tax payers/school for more.

He needs to go to jail and repay the taxpayers - obviously after he's fired. Unfortunately this will probably end up with him actually getting a tax funded buy out and retaining of his pension account - all tax funded.

Its good he went to Brylin - he needed to be there a while ago. He also needs counseling and follow up - again the bad part is tax payers will fund that too. Unless theres a morals clause in his contract - if so use it.

Miss Forccuci should hire a good lawyer and sue the dog poo out of this clown.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    He needs to go to jail and repay the taxpayers - obviously after he's fired. Unfortunately this will probably end up with him actually getting a tax funded buy out and retaining of his pension account - all tax funded.
    He should be fired but why jail time. Would anyone go to jail in general for falsifying an accident report?

Compromise - no jail time for insurance fraud or abusing his authority in getting the school to pay his car insurance deductible - just fired with absolutely no buy out.

Sued by Miss Forcuccuci for public embarrassment, harassment, slander and mental abuse.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    This is gonna be interesting...

Source links principal to Hamburg superintendent case

HAMBURG, N.Y. (WIVB) – The case against Dr. Richard Jetter could get worse. News 4 has learned that not only does he face a misdemeanor charge and a possible state investigation, now another agency is looking into this case.

Sources tell News 4 the Erie County District Attorney’s Office is investigating whether Hamburg’s school superintendent may have committed a felony.

So could jail time be back on the table ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information