Thread: Town Board Proceedings June 16th 2014

Tony Fracasso - Admin

Town Board Proceedings June 16th 2014

Go to this link and tell me if anything stands out or if there is something that would raise a question

Once again they should save PDF's as text PDFs not scans. Makes searching the PDF much easier along with copy/pasting...

http://www.westseneca.net/sites/defa...0624161853.pdf

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Remember a while back when the Burchfield Center wanted to install outdoor restrooms? I think the town told the property owners who pay for this stuff that the cost would be minimal and that town employees would do the work.

Check out #4.

Change order. $18,969 to have NewCal Construction for water and sanitary connections and sidewalks.

The original plan was to utilize town workforces; however, based on the amount of work to be done it was determined it would be beneficial to go forward with a private contractor. The same company installing the comfort station and storage facility will be doing the sewer and water connections.
    So what happened? They didn't realize this when they were first selling this to the public?

There is nothing wrong with having a bathroom for visitors. I'm pointing out the how it played out. About $19000 more for the project compared to when it was being sold to the general public in the first place.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    #5 is interesting.

Hiring someone for a part time Public Safety dispatcher. What exactly is that?

Was the position advertised and anyone know how many people applied?

Was the hiree related to anyone as in the "Friends and Family Plan"?

#9 Why would they be denied and then approved? Little back room deal ? Huh?

I see a foreman makes $26 an hour and is said to be taking calls. If they weren't taking calls what else would they be doing? If they are going to be in an office most of the time with a light work load there is no reason they can't field phone calls. Right?

As an example who remembers Frank Max? The guy running against Jeremy to lead the group www.ecdems.com

First off I will give my endorsement to Jeremy base on past practices of Frank while being our town Sanitation superivisor. You know what I was told? Frank can't get people to carry his petitions for signatures. I guess he may be paying people to do so.

I don't know if a foreman's duties are as complicated as a Sanitation supervisors duties but.....

Frank had more than enough time on his hands to field 100's and 100's of phone calls while at work. I'm pretty sure we all remember that. There was even a foil to prove it.

So if this $26 an hour foreman wasn't answering phone calls what else would they be doing?

Go read all of #9

Especially the "If you want to get a job in the Highway Department....."

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Which local political party has basically controlled West Seneca all these years?

I noticed people say taxes are rather high in West Seneca and noticed the last major census shows a population loss.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Dog Control Laws?

Does the Town of West Seneca have issues with aggressive dogs?

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Friends and Famlies seems alive and well in West Seneca...

Scroll down to page 15 or so in the PDF link

Councilman Hart hired two relatives?

What local political party does Councilman belong to? What is his view on Amnesty? Let the political party pushing for Amnesty have every member own it. Remember what I said. Support starts from the bottom.

I don't want to start any rumors. Which political party does Councilman support?

Nepotism and project segmentation to usurp rules

Deceiving tax payers:

The project seems to hide what's known as "segmentation" - its a common trick used to disguise the true costs as well as keeping projects away from the "Open Bid system"

The conspirators under estimate the size and eventual scope of a project. The preferred contractor starts the work - them the Town changes the size or adjusts what's needed to complete the project.

They then give the OK for the same contractor to do the added work - without the bid process. Some times they call them "cost over runs" yet its all the same game to usurp competitive bidding for a preferred contractor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nepotism/patronage assignment of tax funded jobs:

If one reads through the job hiring practices - it clearly shows how they block outsiders from getting a job. They first appoint their preferred person to a seasonal or part time position - then work them up through the available tax funded departments. There's the first "Political/Patronage/nepotism block out point !

Then in order to move up into a full time position or better paying position: They use the first appointment and seniority gained there to "qualify" them to be promoted or hired to a higher paying job/Department/title. Second Political/Patronage/Nepotism block point.

Then they bring back retired workers to further block out available positions while creating new ones - Block three!

These people used these same tactics in every Village/Town/City - its what Party Line Voters and Party Players have accepted as "Winner take all Politics.

This system is designed and approved by the Erie County Democratic Committees. As one high ranking member said at his swearing in ceremony, "We work for those who support us" -
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Thread Information