Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cops

Steven,
    If that's what it sounds like to you then I suggest changing the batteries in your hearing aides, badge bunny.
    The unmarked cars, blue wall, militarization of the departments, scandals, etc all point to a disconnect between the police and the citizenry.

They all protect their own. Even the ones that would be otherwise respectable. That's against the law. Good for you admitting you respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by FMD View Post
    I would also love to know why the border patrol sets up illegal check points 50-100 miles from the border, asking people about citizenship... I thought this was America?
    It is part of a layered approach to border enforcement. These checkpoints are not typically 50-100 miles from the border, but sit on chokepoints of travel moving away from the border. You folks up here don't see it but this area is much more urbanized, but down south there can be 40 miles of road leading from a POE before it intersects an east/west route then another 40 miles or more before it reaches another north/south road. Take a look at a map, Interstate 19 coming out of Nogales, SR 286 coming our of Sasabe. SR 85 I believe, coming out of Lukeville.

I suggest you read these BB, as your knowledge of the Law is lacking.
    No, my knowledge of the law is quite fine, yours is questionable. The Constitution is not absolute, despite your attempts to show otherwise. The Second Amendment is not absolute, nor the 4th or 5th. I think the only one that might be would be the 13th, slavery.

So far as your right to take pictures of me doing my job, I have said before, I could care less. I will blind your camera with my 800 lumen flashlight if I like, that is my right I suppose. And if you are in an area I have responsibility over, I will challenge you on your reason to be there. Just because you have a right, doesn't mean you should.

b.b.

Either they're all absolute or they're not, Bobby.

People like Bob are the exact reason this thread started.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post
    The guy in NYC would be alive today if #!) he did not break the law and #2) he did not resist arrest for breaking the law.
    I agree with you here Bob....
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

What I find so sad is the LE on all levels seemingly have such a poor grasp of the constitution it's spirit and it's letter , afterall, aren't they the ones that should know it the best?!?

So little application of common sense as to what our founding fathers were trying to achieve, and what where they concerned about. That is the mindset that seems to be lacking in government and its governed.

A society so replete with government need, and a government all too happy to expand to provide that need. The parallels with Roman history are frightening.

Cops coke hold kills NYC man.. another one going to jail..

(CNN) -- The New York City medical examiner's office Friday confirmed what demonstrators had been saying for weeks: A police officer's choke hold on a man being arrested for selling loose cigarettes killed him.

Eric Garner, 43, died July 17 after being confronted by police on Staten Island for allegedly selling cigarettes illegally.

During the encounter, Garner raised both hands in the air and told the officers not to touch him. Seconds later, a video shows an officer behind him grab the 350-pound man in a choke hold and pull him to the sidewalk, rolling him onto his stomach.

"I can't breathe! I can't breathe!" Garner said repeatedly, his cries muffled into the pavement.(CNN) -- The New York City medical examiner's office Friday confirmed what demonstrators had been saying for weeks: A police officer's choke hold on a man being arrested for selling loose cigarettes killed him.

Eric Garner, 43, died July 17 after being confronted by police on Staten Island for allegedly selling cigarettes illegally.

Acute and chronic bronchial asthma, obesity and hypertensive cardiovascular disease were listed as contributing conditions in a controversial death that sparked anti-police demonstrations and calls for a federal investigation.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by BorderBob View Post

No, my knowledge of the law is quite fine Ignorance is bliss, Right Bob?, yours is questionable. The Constitution is not absolute, despite your attempts to show otherwise. The Second Amendment is not absolute, nor the 4th or 5th.Really, have you even bothered to read it? I think the only one that might be would be the 13th, slavery.

b.b.
    So only parts are absolute, but not others? Please explain that to me. Honestly, I would like you to explain that.

Also, I would love to know your definition of Slavery.

Nogods, your free to chime in here.
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

two more cops wrong address shoot the dog, dog lives now up to ajudge if the dog goes back home.. are you kidding me they shoot a dog at the wrong house no up to a judge!!

An Erie County sheriff’s detective shot a 67-pound brindle pit bull in the head at an East Concord house July 25.

The dog, named Lady, survived, but she has been confiscated from her owner, who now fears that authorities are going to have her destroyed.

And it is all because plainclothes detectives went to the wrong house looking for a suspect, according to Matthew Albert, an attorney for the dog’s owner.

“That dog didn’t do anything, and now it seems they want to either have her put to sleep or dismember her forever,” Albert said. “The actions of the deputies since the shooting incident have been completely blatant and retaliatory in nature."

Scott Zylka, executive assistant for Sheriff Timothy Howard and chief spokesman for the department, said he talked to Albert about the case Friday.

“Discussions with department superiors on our options on the dog are ongoing,” he said.

He would not comment further.

two sheriffs get fired for wrong doing at the jail then you got the pot growing city cop now pleading guilty on those charges.. WOW
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

SWAT Team Barges in Assaults Two Children, Smashes Everything. Whoops Wrong House
    Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/swa...Axz1bV6qckc.99

They came in belligerent, with guns drawn ordering children around like slaves. When the children didn’t react fast enough to the officers’ commands one child was subsequently bludgeoned with the buttstock of a rifle.

“They didn’t have any reason to, but they hit my nephew in the head with their rifle. He’s 13,” recounts Mclendon.

Major Delrish Moss, with Miami PD, said that in all of the chaos of the raid, the 13-year-old was injured when he “ran into an officer’s weapon.”

Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/swa...Axz1bV6qckc.99

http://www.infowars.com/oklahoma-cop...t-was-awesome/

“Did you see her collar fly off when I shot her? That was awesome,” Brown claims Woolly bragged to the responding animal control officer, who supposedly replied, “We’ll just write in the report that it tried to attack you and others in the neighborhood.”
    Cops Shoot Family Dog Just Because
    http://www.courthousenews.com/2013/06/28/58917.htm

http://www.infowars.com/cops-enter-h...-it-justified/
    “They’re not going to tell me that the officer fired seven shots at a dog because he had to,” Russell Lane told Fox 7. “They aren’t going to tell me he had to fire seven shots because you can hit a full grown man one time with a 40 caliber weapon, which that was what he was firing, and take him down.”

http://www.infowars.com/family-pet-s...wrong-address/
    Meanwhile Lady, described as a “67-pound big baby,” was hiding under the deck, covered in blood. A bullet had traveled through the tissue on her head, neck, and shoulder. A large, open gash allowed blood to pour down her face into her eyes and nose. It was a shocking sight for the family.

“The officer stated that he had just ‘grazed’ her, and that she would be fine,” Ms. Shimburski recalled. “I looked at him and said, ‘You did not graze her!!’ His words were, ‘I didn’t mean to GRAZE her.’”
    he family found that their troubles were not yet over on August 5th, when police returned for another visit. This time, they brought paperwork: a document that read “Order to Seize Dog.”

The Erie County Sheriff’s Office, unsatisfied that Lady had survived the first encounter, had sought out another legal method of killing her. Describing Lady as “dangerous dog — pit bull,” the document authorized deputies to “seize the said dog harbored by the said Megan Shimburski” and to “hold, care for, or dispose of” Lady, pursuant to New York’s Agriculture and Markets Law, Article 7, Section 123.

The deputy and an animal control officer took Lady away to the animal warden, leaving her with an uncertain fate. Pending a court date on August 12th, Lady may be euthanized if found to be a “dangerous dog.”
    http://www.infowars.com/police-notif...shoot-pet-dog/

Police in Henrico County, Virginia visited a family’s home to impart the tragic news that their son had been killed in a homicide but then proceeded to shoot the family’s pet dog Tiger.
    http://www.infowars.com/police-shoot...ging-pit-bull/
    According to reports, an officer with the Coeur d’Alene Police Department was called out to a local coffee shop Wednesday after the shop’s owner spotted a “suspicious” van in the parking lot. The van, owned by Craig Jones, allegedly matched the description of a vehicle in a child luring case.

Upon arriving, the officer approached the vehicle with his weapon drawn when 2-year-old “Arfie” began barking from the driver’s seat. The officer claims that is when the dog, which he described as a “vicious” pit bull, “lunged” out of the half-open window and attempted to bite his face.

The officer “defended his life” by firing through the window, striking the dog once in the chest.
    GRAPHIC WARNING!!
    This is EXTREMELY GRAPHIC! Do not watch if you get angered easily...
    http://www.infowars.com/video-police...-filming-them/

A video posted yesterday on YouTube shows the grisly shooting of a dog by a police officer in Hawthorne, California.

The 130-pound, 3-year-old Rottweiler named Max was shot to death after he escaped through a window in a parked car and ran over to his master, Leon Rosby, who was being arrested for filming the scene on his phone.
    http://www.infowars.com/video-police...irthday-party/
    Recently unveiled police dashcam video documents the moment an Idaho police officer shot and killed a family’s service dog.
    Most of these are from 2014.

What this tells me is that police all over the country are now targeting family pets. So since our pets, namely our dogs, are now in danger of being shot to death by local police, what real recourse citizens have against such actions by police?

Maybe its time dog owners start shooting back!

After reading last weeks news I stand corrected, it does seem as if things are getting out of hand
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

It's time for Tim Howard to go. We can find someone else who protects the second amendment while not breaking the 4th and allowing his deputies to act like thugs.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Cops need to be less afraid of dogs and more calm cool and collected when dealing with situations like this.
    Handling potential aggressive animals should be part of their training as first responders.

It would nice if they checked the veracity of their intel before performing home invasions on private citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    It's time for Tim Howard to go. We can find someone else who protects the second amendment while not breaking the 4th and allowing his deputies to act like thugs.
    How many "Dog shootings have happened in Erie County this year by Sheriffs?

Now I suppose if you blame the head of the Sheriffs Dept. in Erie County - you also advocate in all other Counties that if a Officer shoots a dog - the Head of that Department should be removed - why - was he there - did he order or approve the act - not just here, but nation wide ?

Or is it just another Dem Party attack talking point your trying to grab onto. Can your candidate give us his stand on how he would handle such incidents ?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    How many "Dog shootings have happened in Erie County this year by Sheriffs?

Now I suppose if you blame the head of the Sheriffs Dept. in Erie County - you also advocate in all other Counties that if a Officer shoots a dog - the Head of that Department should be removed - why - was he there - did he order or approve the act - not just here, but nation wide ?

Or is it just another Dem Party attack talking point your trying to grab onto. Can your candidate give us his stand on how he would handle such incidents ?
    as a department head, he is ultimately responsible for what those under his command do.

Also, lets up the anti and say it was a kid playing with squirt guns, cop shoots, kills kid.

Many of you will point out the huge differences between shooting a dog, and a kid, but really, look at the evidence.

The police have become thugs that prey on unarmed innocent Americans, they beat the snot out of them, trash their homes, break in, kill their pets...

next up, theyll 'fear for their life' cause johnny had a super soaker!

After all, its already a crime to take a squirt gun to school, draw a picture of a gun at school, or nibble a pastry into a 'gun shape'

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information