Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Magic "Illegal" Eraser

Unregistered

Talking Magic "Illegal" Eraser

Quote Originally Posted by Surfing USA View Post
    I THINK that the Hispanic community went ape #@% over the Frito Bandito years ago-Not sure.

And I DO recognize the crappy-sounding Mexican accent from some 60's and 70's cartoons.

There are two of these Frito Bandito erasers selling on ebay.
    One eraser is $20.00 for "buy it now"
    and the other eraser is at
    $19.00 with two bids and 9 hours to go.

Which in the late 60's would make $20.00 into about $40.00 or more.

I wonder what the U.S. Hispanic community would do if some hacker aired this commercial on the main U.S. Spanish-speaking cable networks?

Riots, anyone?

"You feelthy peegs! You no make fun of our people like this, senor! We are a proud people and do not conform to your stoopid American stereotypes! Aye, yi yi yi, I'm am the Frito Bandito!"
    Boy that was a catchy tune!

And Surfing, por favor,
    STOP making fun of the Mexican people whom our savior, Barack Obama shall grant immunity to!!
    Under the SAVIOR'S AMNESTY BILL, these illegals will legally be able to grab resources away from American citizens!
    Last edited by Dumbfounded; July 15th, 2009 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Added a few sentences
    Coincidence is the word we use when we can't see the levers and pulleys.

Emma Bull

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfounded View Post
    And Surfing, por favor,
    STOP making fun of the Mexican people whom our savior, Barack Obama shall grant immunity to!!
    Under the SAVIOR'S AMNESTY BILL, these illegals will legally be able to grab resources away from American citizens!
    Okay. How about the Chinese?

Unregistered

Racist McDonald's Commercials

Okay. How about the Chinese?

HOLY $#@%!!!! That was BRUTALLY FUNNY!!!
    If that aired TODAY you'd have Chinese rioting in the streets beating the !#@% out of people with their fancy Kung Fu!

And if a TV station aired the Frito Bandito commercial THEN the Chinese baby super-stereotype Jello commercial, you'd have the
    illegals,
    Hispanic American citizens
    AND
    Legal and illegal Chinese people rioting nationwide in the MILLIONS!

It'd be chaos as the Mexicans shot then robbed people and the Chinese beat people up then laundered the blood out of their clothes and invited them to the millions of Chinese resturants for a free buffet!

The Jello Chinese commerical was WAAAAAY more offensive (if you are Chinese or very thin skinned) than the Frito Bandito ad!

Hey, Surfing, remember that "ancient Chinese secret" laundry detergent commercial? THAT one ticked off the U.S. Asian community also, BIG TIME.

A Chinese baby using chopsticks to eat jello then "discovering" a spoon!
    HILARIOUS!!!

Emma Bull

Truly, you have no mercy, Surfing.
    That was OUTSTANDING.

And it was a LOT funnier than Dave Chappelle's McDonald's parody sketch.

Nice.

Emma Bull

Unregistered

Did you ever see the Saturday Night Live sketch for this commercial when Jackie Chan was hosting and after the customer was told "its an ancient Chinese secret" Jackie Chan beat the HELL out of the guy? Funny!

Man, I remember hearing how insulting the old Charlie Chan movies were to Chinese people!

I forgot how stereotypically insulting or racist (in a VERY funny way) a lot of these commercials were!

And women? Before the Feminist movement kicked in full force
    women were ALWAYS portrayed as "the good wife/housewife" & bubble-brained bimbos on TV commericals, print ads, radio ads, women were the biggest "victims."

I THINK that American Indians were also stereotyped in TV ads!

Emma Bull

Unregistered

You know, for a few seconds I thought, "wow. Maybe this IS a real commercial" then I realized that if this commercial aired on a local TV station, the owner would be sleeping on one of his own mattresses for eternity!

My sick pig male mind can just picture all the mattress ads with hot women saying stuff like, "I just loooooooove laying my body down on this soft, silky matress and running my hands all over it...It feels sooooooooo good."

I nearly majored in advertising and in many ways, I'm glad it never went anywhere because some of the lies you have to tell the public-Whew!

Have an older Brother in Pasadena and have seen some of the TV commercials that Korean businessmen run and they are TASTELESS;In the Asian community out west, Koreans are the most DESPISED (have NOTHING against asians;Some family members are Japanese & mixed Japanese).

It would be funny as hell to see a Korean commercial with a Kim Jong Il look alike speaking in stereotyped Ameriasian!

Emma Bull

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfounded View Post

You mean like Bush did?
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by HipKat View Post
    You mean like Bush did?
    No Bush let them come here, Obama is going to make the full fledge citizen with the wisk of his 10 pens!
    "I know you guys enjoy reading my stuff because it all makes sense. "

Dumbest post ever! Thanks for the laugh PO!

I say send em all back across the boarder where they belong.This is friggin america.We are the american community.Take your Hispanic Latino Community crap and shut the hell up. Oh wait where is the Irish Community when you need them. God Bless the IRA.Now thats a community,those are community activist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougles View Post
    No Bush let them come here, Obama is going to make the full fledge citizen with the wisk of his 10 pens!
    Amnesty for illegal aliens

"President Bush's January, 2004 guest worker plan announcement - really an amnesty for illegal aliens - directly caused at least a 15% to 25% increase in illegals entering the United States. "

Deal on Immigration Reached

"Friday, May 18, 2007; Page A01

The Bush administration and a bipartisan group of senators reached agreement yesterday on a sprawling overhaul of the nation's immigration laws that would bring an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants out of society's shadows while stiffening border protections and cracking down on employers of undocumented workers.

The delicate compromise, 380 pages long and three months in the making, represents perhaps the last opportunity for President Bush to win a major legislative accomplishment for his second term, and it could become the most significant revision of the nation's immigration system in 41 years. Bush hailed the agreement as "one that will help enforce our borders, but equally importantly, it will treat people with respect." "
    Let me articulate this for you:
    "I'm not locked in here with them. They're locked in here with me!!"
    HipKat's Blog

Blast it all! I thought this thread was about the Frito Bandito!
    But nooooooo! You people have to talk about realistic important issue to for the American people?!

Another "let's treat the symptoms and ignore the causes" pathetic government initiative;Simple: Turn the Mexican govt upside down-Reforms up the wazoo until Mexicans say,
    "hey, look how nice our country is now, Pepe'!
    Les forget about crossing the border! See! Our Peso is worth more than the
    American dollar, the streets are no longer feeeelthy and we have muy jobs!"

Since the root causes of the illegal alien issues and other issues that have a direct effect on our qualify of life have been and will continue to be ignored,
    we'll just have to hear Obama's and other leaders' BS on why making illegal immigrants legal is "the humane" and "right thing to do."

Just like "it would be best to put this behind us and move ahead" when it comes to looking into Cheney's zany antics that helped bring this great nation to the precipice of irrevocable third-world status.

Funny. The original idea of rounding up and deporting 12-15 million illegal aliens!

And BTW, another sterotype that gets under SOME Hispanic's skin:
    SPEEDY GONZALEZ, who's too fast to catch to send back to Mexico!
    "Andale! Ariba!"

Emma Bull

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information