Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Congrats Patchin!

Ok Lauran I'll check Monday night at meeting. Too bad you won't be there. You will have to find a new place to create drama.

You do that, Boston. Just remember there's 3 sides to every story though. I do my best to stay out of drama, I graduated from high school and left it there. I have more important things in life to worry about.

First I live in the town of Boston, and I look at this for a laugh or two. While at my favorite coffee shop this morning I overheard some conversation that Patchin is losing more members. Does anyone know anything about this? I live in the center of Town is Patchin my fire co? I'm beginning to worry.

Even I think worried 1 is a rat looking to start trouble. "I live in the cener of town, is Patchin my fire company?" Really? Nope, North Boston covers the center, Patchin covers the south, Boston covers the north. So no, you have nothing to worry about. Patchin may be losing a few members, but so does all fire companies on occasion. Why would you be "worried" unless you really knew what was going on.

Yes Worried 1 Patchin is your company. Yes they are losing members. 3 Patchin members applied to Boston fire company this month. They are down to about 20 members. Most of them have little if any training and no experience. They are getting only a couple members to show up for calls. I can't wait for the town to shut them down.

Quote Originally Posted by boston View Post
    Yes Worried 1 Patchin is your company. Yes they are losing members. 3 Patchin members applied to Boston fire company this month. They are down to about 20 members. Most of them have little if any training and no experience. They are getting only a couple members to show up for calls. I can't wait for the town to shut them down.
    Spoken like a true member....of another fire company......
    What's with all the rivalry??? As a town of Boston resident, I came here to be involved with what's happening in our town, and all I see is volunteer fire company members bashing one another. Which is really ironic, since they all represent the same town. It's pathetic and childish, and a serious embarrassment to our community. Half this thread is like reading notes from high school children. As fire company members, you should be ashamed. The funny thing is, the only one I see acting like an adult is this chief from Patchin. Seems to me he doesn't want to feed into this drama that everyone here seems so content to continue. This is why I would never volunteer.... Because everyone acts like children and come to conclusions that suit their agenda instead of looking at something from all sides. Can't our volunteers grow up and stop publicly bashing each other???? What an embarrassment.....

Quote Originally Posted by smalltownpolitics View Post
    Spoken like a true member....of another fire company......
    What's with all the rivalry??? As a town of Boston resident, I came here to be involved with what's happening in our town, and all I see is volunteer fire company members bashing one another. Which is really ironic, since they all represent the same town. It's pathetic and childish, and a serious embarrassment to our community. Half this thread is like reading notes from high school children. As fire company members, you should be ashamed. The funny thing is, the only one I see acting like an adult is this chief from Patchin. Seems to me he doesn't want to feed into this drama that everyone here seems so content to continue. This is why I would never volunteer.... Because everyone acts like children and come to conclusions that suit their agenda instead of looking at something from all sides. Can't our volunteers grow up and stop publicly bashing each other???? What an embarrassment.....
    That's the funniest thing I've heard all day! Thanks for the laugh. Joe is the biggest child of them all. What kind of leader allows children to have a party and drink alcohol at the firehall and buys them drinks at a fire convention? As I said before, Patchin is the black sheep and an embarrassment giving all volunteers a bad name. That's why they need to go away...

So you just don't get it then??? Enough already.... Get over it and grow up..... And stop bashing people while hiding behind your computer. Were you at the last board meeting???

Quote Originally Posted by smalltownpolitics View Post
    So you just don't get it then??? Enough already.... Get over it and grow up..... And stop bashing people while hiding behind your computer. Were you at the last board meeting???
    What does it matter if I was at the board meeting or not? Your getting off topic my friend...

Quote Originally Posted by X Marks the Spot View Post
    What does it matter if I was at the board meeting or not? Your getting off topic my friend...
    No sir, it is right on point. You sir are what we call a gossip monger!
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Frank, Frank, Frank. You crack me up. Where do you get your humor?

Truth is humor.... hmmmm...
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    Interesting...isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black? While reading some previous threads in particular " Patchin yea or nay" seems to me that you were doing the same.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information