Thread: The Michael Sam Story and My Take on What Has Gone Down

The Michael Sam Story and My Take on What Has Gone Down

by Zach Husser

Dear Family of Friends,

Instead of the World Media and the NFL promoting Michael Sam’s “Football Abilities” this is all about the guy being Gay! The picture above, Sam kissing his white boyfriend, is thrown in our faces to force folk to except this behavior. I for one believe more people are going to reject Michael Sam and his lifestyle. Read More...

www.thebuffalobullet.com

I believe, based on watching tape of Michael Sam at the University of Missouri, that his talent is way better than a 7th round draft pick in the NFL.
    Nope. I disagree

He is to small for NFL DE and has to transition to linebacker. He is to slow and by midway thru preseason he will disappear never to be heard from again.
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

You would think with his great ball-handling skills he would have been better at offense

Why do I care what his sexual preferences are and why does he feel the need to keep reminding me that he prefers mens genitalia? Just play football and let your actions speak for themselves. I think he personally isn't good and just did came forward to get endorsement deals.
    "We're the country that built the Intercontinental Railroad." --Barack Obama

Sam comes from the nation's most dominant football conference where he was named defensive player of the year. He keeps his mouth shut and he's a mid-first round to early-2nd round pick. Now if we all know he lost millions due to his revelation months ago, what do you think he knows. Sam is now a Madison-ave gay and he'll never be in want for anything again. The Hollywood gay/bi decision-makers will grant him endorsements to match what he lost in getting bypassed. And yes he will be a linebacker.

The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

He really wanted to play for the Packers, but the Rams were his second choice.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

and he got cut
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Thread Information