Thread: GPS Location Games Muzee & Geocaching - getting people outside hiking and walking

GPS Location Games Muzee & Geocaching - getting people outside hiking and walking

Continued from another thread.

Steven the cool thing about Munzee is there are clan wars... they last each month the 3rd through the end of the month. 20 of us are teaming up on two separate clans for this coming month's war... well not really a war, just called that. You earn points and there is a ranking. Our main NY Clan made the top 20 in the world once.

I lucked out and was the highest scoring player in the world the 2nd of this month. Just short of 15,000 points in one day. Hit up a huge virtual field in Washington DC.

(mods) I could not find a thread to place this one in, since these games get one outside and walking figured this would be a good section.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Steven, this is one of the cool things about Munzee:

Announcement: Munzee donates USD $5,000 to Doug Flutie, Jr. Foundation for Autism!

The amazing efforts of our active Munzee community lead to over 8,055 hearts captured in the month of April! Player captures raised a total of USD $4,027.50 in donations towards an Autism charity. Team Munzee has decided one organization deserves the incredible efforts of our players.

The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Thread Information