Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Wben

oh boy the mouth is back after being off two weeks ... damn you sure you not in a union with all that time off..

OMG the rev tom asking for teachers to call into his show and now you guys like teachers a far cry when you and the mouth bad mouthed the city teachers for how many shows!! for cry baby carl Tommy they have a pension (remember you and the mouth hammered the pension system like PSE) they belong to the NYS pension system, they have
    health care bennies(boob jobs), they are in the most powerful teachers union in the nation.. A good friend of mine daughter is a teacher in Amherst and you guys were the talk of the school when you did those shows... How about a another show on Greece..
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

I heard the him yesterday telling them to call his show, such an ass he is! Maybe him and Beach should think about what they say when on the air before they put people down making a living in this area. No matter what you do or who you work for I always said , if you don't like what you do for a living try something else or move out of the area..

Well, well the mouth back at it now he don't like when a working women has to go out on Maternity leave. He feels 6 week paid leave is to much time off this for a natural child birth and the employer should not have to pay this. (Wait, wait its ok for you to take 6 weeks vac and the last two weeks off sick you don't care that your employer has to pay to find someone to fill in for you on vac and you being off sick.. How about when you and the rev tom are off at the same time. If I was your boss that would never happen..) Ahh its longer if the mom has to have a C section maybe up to 12 weeks off.. Then they take the 12 weeks and add some vac time to that.. OMG that would really kill you if that happened..
    So you don't like teachers and their bennies, not a fan of unions, don't want min wage to go up, don't like public sector employees, and hate pensions.. now women that need time off because they are having a baby you don't like... At least the rev. tom didn't go on this subject smart move tommy you have enough working people around here that don't like you..

Quote Originally Posted by cheekman View Post
    Well, well the mouth back at it now he don't like when a working women has to go out on Maternity leave. He feels 6 week paid leave is to much time off this for a natural child birth and the employer should not have to pay this. (Wait, wait its ok for you to take 6 weeks vac and the last two weeks off sick you don't care that your employer has to pay to find someone to fill in for you on vac and you being off sick.. How about when you and the rev tom are off at the same time. If I was your boss that would never happen..) Ahh its longer if the mom has to have a C section maybe up to 12 weeks off.. Then they take the 12 weeks and add some vac time to that.. OMG that would really kill you if that happened..
    So you don't like teachers and their bennies, not a fan of unions, don't want min wage to go up, don't like public sector employees, and hate pensions.. now women that need time off because they are having a baby you don't like... At least the rev. tom didn't go on this subject smart move tommy you have enough working people around here that don't like you..
    Beach is an Arrogant SOB always was.

Why does anyone still listen to the station??????????? There should be no replys if they don't like what they hear

Donny Pesola off AGAIN today! Wow this guy has it good.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

OMG the rev tom was off today2 weeks into a new year and off already.. so now the station has to get Rambo dave to fill in and pay him because you took off. (the mouth don't like this) he must of had to much MLK day yesterday and preaching. did everyone bow their heads for 5min for MLK like tommy said... Rev tom are you going to do this for the next holiday white presidents day

Rev tom what do you think? “Even as we celebrate the life and achievements of Dr. King, New Yorkers’ feelings about the state of race relations here are more negative today than they have been for the last several years,” Siena pollster Steven A. Greenberg said in a statement referring to the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr., the slain civil rights leader whose national holiday was observed Monday.
    Across the state, 28 percent of poll respondents said race relations are poor – twice as many as a year ago – and 38 percent, about as many as last year, said they are fair. Only 4 percent – down from 7 percent a year ago – deemed race relations to be excellent.

What a great show the mouth had today.. topic was people who are dicks... I agreed with what most of the callers ... mayor erkel, Obama. Higgins, my view politicians 99% of them silver, Cuomo, that list can go on and on.

now my lsit The mouth is the number one dick!!! rev tom a close second both for their dislike for unions, public sector employees, people with a pension, teachers, people trying to make a living in a very poor area, minimum Wage increase and hanging up on callers that don't agree with them over the years talk about dicks. mayor erkel. Obama. silver, Cuomo, Higgins. cry baby carl more tax break money for me.
    Last edited by cheekman; January 28th, 2015 at 03:01 PM.

I listened the show this morning most of the people that called in I agree with mostly dick politicians, Your right cheeks Beach is the biggest dick.
    2010 Pistol Championship
    Army Staff Sgt. Robert Park II 3515-182x

this is great.. for you mouth, rev tom, and cry baby carl. you keep blaming teachers for all the problems in the city. A teacher that gives it right back. excellent job.
    Buffalo teacher makes anti-Common Core rap video..

A rap artist and teacher from Buffalo known as “MC ZiLL” has released a song against Common Core.

MC ZiLL, better known as Bennett High School teacher Jeff Grossi, talks about the problems he encounters with the education standards in his rap song “We’re Teaching.”

He says he isn’t asking for a lot, just respect and a decent paycheck, but teachers seem to be taking all the blame. (the mouth likes to blame them)Grossi says there is a lack of resources and key positions have been cut while kids are treated like numbers when it comes to budgets.

In part of the video, Grossi is wearing a shirt that says “Common Core will destroy public education.”
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-c...-ts=1422579428

The video ends with a message encouraging parents to opt out of standardized testing by visiting the website UnitedOptOut.com.

listened to the mouth this morning, show was on the stadium. interesting most of the callers that I heard want the stadium in OP. and Taxpayers stadium is good enough.
    I guess the snooze and wgrz forget these people in their polls..

OMG. Another day off for the Rev Tom. I think I know why he was off he went to the Ani DiFranco concert at Babeville last night.. So much time off for him and the Mouth looks what its costing the company for having Rambo Jim to fill in again.

This one is for the mouth and rev.tom from all those teachers in WNY.. Teachers make a difference.... now what about the both of YOU...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5yg0u1MkDI

so the rev tom likes teachers now, today he mentioned they do a great job.. Wow he cant make up his mind..... wait, wait, its the teachers bennies, and the teachers union You and the mouth dont like. ( remember all those pension shows you and the mouth had and anti state unions you guys hate CSEA, PBA etc.. ) He said CB Carl, and Quinn are all about making the city a better school system.. I really dont think so tommy their goals are much higher I have to believe its the teachers they have sights...on.. Quinn was a total ass at that meeting when he wouldnt let the teacher talk..

Look what the mouths buddy is up too. I think its time the rev tom steps in on this one... my black brothers and sisters.. such a tool..

Civil rights consultant calls out Paladino for attempts to 'intimidate' . Not CB he wouldnt do that... Look the Buffalo school system is so screwed up it will never straighten its self out and for how many years now. Its a race issue on the board who has the most power.
    "In News Staff Reporter Tiffany Lankes's live blog from Wednesday night's meeting of the Buffalo Board of Education, a letter is mentioned that the board had received from Gary Orfield, a director at the Civil Rights Project at UCLA, an independent civil rights research group. In September, the district hired the Civil Rights Project to review the admissions policies of the Buffalo Public Schools’ criteria-based schools, following complaints that the policies were racially biased.

Orfield's letter, dated Feb. 10, was addressed to Timothy Blanchard, the director of the New York Regional Office of the federal Education Department's Office for Civil Rights. In it, he references an exchange of emails he had in late January with Board Member Carl Paladino. He expresses concerns that Paladino made "a clear effort to control my work and intimidate me."

Humm I wonder if the mouth will have a show about this topic..

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread Information