Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: The issue of stink from kfc in the barnabas dr community is never ending battle

Mr. Sundquist, sorry for the delay but I've been out of Town lately.
    As you know from our discussion, I personally have never been on that roof but you and I did review the recent photos of the roof. The plan my guys suggest involves re-directing the exhaust. To accomplish this we need some duct fabricated; regrettably, our contact for that material and wok has just recently relocated out of state. Consequently, I am now searching for an alternate business to assist us. Perhaps Mr. 4248 can put his communication skills to work in a positive manner and find another friendly business to help.
    The worse news is, even if we get the ductwork lined up, we will definitely need someone at KFC to authorize this alteration to the building. As you know,I have no contacts at KFC; however, I am confident we can get to the right person. Again, maybe Mr. 4248 can locate a contact person for us?
    In any event, I remain vigilant in my desire to resolve this problem for you. Thank You for your patience.

Wow ! You - a professional multi million dollar developer only know one person/business that makes run of the mill duct/vent work ! You so funny -

Why not have your friend Mike get a hold of the owners/franchisee and let him be the liaison. Surely he too wants to help - he is a member of the Board - is he not !

He can just ask his building Department for the contact info on record ! But you already know that

Come on Mr.Cippola - this is a simple one for a guy like you and just think of the Political Points Mike could make off this issue !!!!!! But I bet you and Mike already figured that out by now !

Your good Sir, Obvious - but Good !

Don't try pointing this at me - it was the elected officials you supported that caused this problem by turning their collective backs on tax paying residents in order to protect some ones business interests - not anyone else !

But - thanks for the invite - your so misunderstood !
    Last edited by 4248; October 18th, 2014 at 03:43 PM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Mr. Cipolla the contact man for KFC is TREADWEL ENTERPRISE. Executive staff Michael Treadwell ceo presidents own KFC 535 dick road depew. other contact excutive staff, August Gulotta northeast region.1 631 793-8994. not hard to find owners they are listed on the internet . http://tefoods.com/about-us/our-staff/

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday77 View Post
    Mr. Cipolla the contact man for KFC is TREADWEL ENTERPRISE. Executive staff Michael Treadwell ceo presidents own KFC 535 dick road depew. other contact excutive staff, August Gulotta northeast region.1 631 793-8994. not hard to find owners they are listed on the internet . http://tefoods.com/about-us/our-staff/
    These are the ones who remodeled the resturant and the venting should of been addressed at that time and it wasnt . they made changes to everything except the venting issue.

wow your really gonna help

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Cipolla View Post
    Mr. Sundquist, sorry for the delay but I've been out of Town lately.
    As you know from our discussion, I personally have never been on that roof but you and I did review the recent photos of the roof. The plan my guys suggest involves re-directing the exhaust. To accomplish this we need some duct fabricated; regrettably, our contact for that material and wok has just recently relocated out of state. Consequently, I am now searching for an alternate business to assist us. Perhaps Mr. 4248 can put his communication skills to work in a positive manner and find another friendly business to help.
    The worse news is, even if we get the ductwork lined up, we will definitely need someone at KFC to authorize this alteration to the building. As you know,I have no contacts at KFC; however, I am confident we can get to the right person. Again, maybe Mr. 4248 can locate a contact person for us?
    In any event, I remain vigilant in my desire to resolve this problem for you. Thank You for your patience.
    wow your really gonna help , finally some one willing

You got that nice big fence facing the KFC why not put it to good use? There is a guy named Tony in your neighborhood who may be able to give you an honest price for a couple of nice big banners to express whats going on. Make one for KFC and their lack of cooperation and another exclaiming how the village abandons their own codes. KFC isn't going to like that too much. If the village sign Nazi's come around like they did in Hamburg, tell them to shove it.
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    You got that nice big fence facing the KFC why not put it to good use? There is a guy named Tony in your neighborhood who may be able to give you an honest price for a couple of nice big banners to express whats going on. Make one for KFC and their lack of cooperation and another exclaiming how the village abandons their own codes. KFC isn't going to like that too much. If the village sign Nazi's come around like they did in Hamburg, tell them to shove it.
    good idea

Quote Originally Posted by buffy View Post
    this is funny

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday77 View Post
    wow your really gonna help , finally some one willing
    i would be so happy to have this issue resolved

any updates yet

Mr.Cippola and his friend from the Depew Board - Mike - are working on this issue - at least past Village Employee/Developer Mr.Cippola stated he was working on a plan to fix this situation - last we read here on Speak up.

I personally haven't heard about any open/public Village Board discussion on the Kentucky Fried Chicken smell issue. - But then again why would they - they don't feel obliged to help.

In their defense - the Board has been real busy trying to get/mooch tax dollars from other tax payers from nearby Governments and Block grant (tax dollars) funds to help correct neglected side walks and sewer pipes (or was it water - they both need work). Wonder how much progress they've made with the abandoned/dilapidated housing issue that's growing in their Village ?

Its not easy running a Village that has such great tax funded over head for services, how can they concentrate on much else.

Mr. Cippola said he was touched by the plight of this Veterans efforts to resolve this issue ! Maybe he can do what he seems to be good at - get others to fix this for him !
    -------------------------------------------------

I hope the affected home owner does decide to put up some signs - if you do Sir - I for one pledge $50.00 towards the cost of those signs. I am sure if you go that way - others would help - maybe even Mr.Cippola and other residents.

Its easy to set up a Paypal account where those who wanted to could contribute to this effort. If you need help with this contact me / just click on the message system here at Speakup - click on my handle 4248 and send a message and I will show you how to set up a private and secure personal account with PayPal. - Good Luck.
    Last edited by 4248; November 5th, 2014 at 04:54 PM.
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

Quote Originally Posted by 4248 View Post
    Mr.Cippola and his friend from the Depew Board - Mike - are working on this issue - at least past Village Employee/Developer Mr.Cippola stated he was working on a plan to fix this situation - last we read here on Speak up.

I personally haven't heard about any open/public Village Board discussion on the Kentucky Fried Chicken smell issue. - But then again why would they - they don't feel obliged to help.

In their defense - the Board has been real busy trying to get/mooch tax dollars from other tax payers from nearby Governments and Block grant (tax dollars) funds to help correct neglected side walks and sewer pipes (or was it water - they both need work). Wonder how much progress they've made with the abandoned/dilapidated housing issue that's growing in their Village ?

Its not easy running a Village that has such great tax funded over head for services, how can they concentrate on much else.

Mr. Cippola said he was touched by the plight of this Veterans efforts to resolve this issue ! Maybe he can do what he seems to be good at - get others to fix this for him !
    -------------------------------------------------

I hope the affected home owner does decide to put up some signs - if you do Sir - I for one pledge $50.00 towards the cost of those signs. I am sure if you go that way - others would help - maybe even Mr.Cippola and other residents.

Its easy to set up a Paypal account where those who wanted to could contribute to this effort. If you need help with this contact me / just click on the message system here at Speakup - click on my handle 4248 and send a message and I will show you how to set up a private and secure personal account with PayPal. - Good Luck.
    It would be nice if Cippola would stick with this veteran and really help him out, Veterans Day is almost here. would be a nice gift. he hasnt commented on here in awhile

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information