Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The issue of stink from kfc in the barnabas dr community is never ending battle

Quote Originally Posted by NY The Vampire State View Post
    What does that pink sign on your fence say?
    it said Raise the minimum wage, it was on my lawn but i am using the sign on the fence to block the light from shining in my daughters window at night , because the light is never turned off at night and shines on my home.

Quote Originally Posted by vietnam1967 View Post
    it said Raise the minimum wage, it was on my lawn but i am using the sign on the fence to block the light from shining in my daughters window at night , because the light is never turned off at night and shines on my home.
    isn't that light a code violation?

I had a 3 piece meal (grilled chicken) on Wednesday. It was only $4.99, and it was good stuff. If I could mainline those mashed potatoes and gravy, I would.

I went to the one in west seneca. I believe the guy in the house next to it has had issues with that KFC too. You should contact him and see if you can't help each other out with contacts and aligned messages.

what happened to the forum Senator Kenndey was suppost to have to help you and our community. nothing done in a year and now he wants our vote. that was a loss cause in the battle. hope you get someone to help you to many lies from politicians

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday77 View Post
    what happened to the forum Senator Kenndey was suppost to have to help you and our community. nothing done in a year and now he wants our vote. that was a loss cause in the battle. hope you get someone to help you to many lies from politicians
    nothing happened.

Did you private message Joe Cipolla through Speakup? Cipolla isn't an attorney. He's president of the Bella Vista Group development corp.

JoeC@bellavistagroup.com

Phone: 716-684-9000 Ext 250

http://bellavistagroup.com/contact-us.html

Georgia L Schlager

Vietnam,

It's so very nice that someone is finally willing to try to help you out in this situation. Hope you take the initiative and contact him.

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Vietnam,

It's so very nice that someone is finally willing to try to help you out in this situation. Hope you take the initiative and contact him.
    I am also glad someone came forward to offer some help to my neighbor In this situation. its been a long rode with this issue for him. I know their has been other issues besides smell, The loud speaker recently had been turned up the employee sounds likes she screaming the menu. and The light that been directed to shine on his home . The light has been left on all night and the light shines in his bedroom window . He has called the village several times about this and no return calls . So a few weeks ago he tried to fix the light issue by putting a sign on the top of his fence to block the light . The poor guy fell off his ladder and dislocated his shoulder and hit his head , he is a disabled veteran who should not be doing stuff like going on ladders to fix issues .I am sure he will contact him. godbless any one that helps these people. the KFC needs to be good to their neighbors. come to our neighborhood and smell it for your self.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday77 View Post
    I am also glad someone came forward to offer some help to my neighbor In this situation. its been a long rode with this issue for him. I know their has been other issues besides smell, The loud speaker recently had been turned up the employee sounds likes she screaming the menu. and The light that been directed to shine on his home . The light has been left on all night and the light shines in his bedroom window . He has called the village several times about this and no return calls . So a few weeks ago he tried to fix the light issue by putting a sign on the top of his fence to block the light . The poor guy fell off his ladder and dislocated his shoulder and hit his head , he is a disabled veteran who should not be doing stuff like going on ladders to fix issues .I am sure he will contact him. godbless any one that helps these people. the KFC needs to be good to their neighbors. come to our neighborhood and smell it for your self.
    DID Contact and looking forward to his help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vietnam1967 View Post
    DID Contact and looking forward to his help
    Hope it all works out for you

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    Hope it all works out for you
    thanks i hope so too

How many local Board Officials have tried to help ?

Recently one of them touted how they all got behind the shooting range on Walden Ave. He claimed they visited the range and some went to the neighbors to try and fix perceived issues. He was quite upset at the perception of board members not helping tax payer and insisted its not that way!

Who has actually helped you when contacted ?
    #Dems play musical chairs + patronage and nepotism = entitlement !

i have asked many times for the village to help , but now they dropped the code , they said nothing more they can do

In October 2011, the Village of Depew board of trustees repealed Chapter 55 - "Air pollution" law from the village code.

Georgia L Schlager

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information