Thread: Email Message

Email Message

This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:
    The user(s) account is temporarily over quota

I got an email returned with the above error report.
    Can anyone tell me what the error report means?
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lackawanna View Post

Don't know, but sounds like their mailbox is full and can't accept any more messages.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    yep. They need to delete some email that may be residing on their email host's server.

I've been getting this with my "roadrunner" e-mail account from Time Warner & I have like 10 items in the WHOLE account , I haven't been able to fix it yet ? Will have to call Time Warner to find out why , has NOTHING to do with being "over quota" , it's THEIR glitch............
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15
    www.onlinemedia.net - www.vinyl-graphics.com

Roadrunner Problems

Quote Originally Posted by dgrzeb View Post
    I've been getting this with my "roadrunner" e-mail account from Time Warner & I have like 10 items in the WHOLE account , I haven't been able to fix it yet ? Will have to call Time Warner to find out why , has NOTHING to do with being "over quota" , it's THEIR glitch............
    Before I switched to FIOS I was with Time Warner/Roadrunner. I had similar problems with Roadrunner them telling me on occasion that my mail box was full when I had less then 5 email in my in-box. Let me know if you ever get it straighten out.
    Russia didn't make me vote for Trump, Hillary did.

Before I switched to FIOS I was with Time Warner/Roadrunner. I had similar problems with Roadrunner them telling me on occasion that my mail box was full when I had less then 5 email in my in-box. Let me know if you ever get it straighten out.
    Lack , I would love to have FIOS , BUT they seen to be afraid to come into the City of Buffalo ? They're just a stone's throw away in West Seneca , but not here ? I don't expect Time Warner to straighten out their Roadrunner e-mail , they don't care........
    And He said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

You are so much better off just using a free email account (Yahoo, GMail, Hotmail, etc.), so that you don't have to go through the hassle of changing your email address every time you switch providers.

Plus, they have unlimited capacity.

Seriously, there is absolutely no reason to use a Roadrunner/Verizon, etc account.

Quote Originally Posted by therising View Post
    You are so much better off just using a free email account (Yahoo, GMail, Hotmail, etc.), so that you don't have to go through the hassle of changing your email address every time you switch providers.

Plus, they have unlimited capacity.

Seriously, there is absolutely no reason to use a Roadrunner/Verizon, etc account.
    I do use "several" gmail accounts (I think they have over 7.5 gigs of storage ?) , in fact I backed-up my entire PC back before they stopped this practice............BUT , I have & pay for Roadrunner & want it to work properly , as I use an e-mail service called "IncrediMail" also which requires roadrunner to work..........

It is possible, when using outlook or outlook express for there to be 5 emails in your outlook account but at the ISP it is still full. Make sure that you are not leaving a copy of the email on the server. To do this go to Tools/Email Accounts. Click on view or change email accounts, select the Road Runner account and click on change. Click on more settings. Click the last tab (I am not sure what the name of the tab is) at the top of the dialog box. Check the appropriate email handling box. I usually check the "remove from server when email is deleted" box. I do not have these settings in front of me so some of my wording might not be exact.
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Thread Information