Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Charlie's No Angel

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    You should run. Would be nice to see you put your politics into action. Probably would open your eyes to a lot of stuff that most folks only understand when in public office. Of course, not expecting you to change your policies, but it's a lot easier being on the sidelines
    That is the issue. Politics should not interfere with running a town, city or county. The decisions should be make that benefit the community not the party.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    That is the issue. Politics should not interfere with running a town, city or county. The decisions should be make that benefit the community not the party.
    Oh, exchange the word to policy offerings, and give me your thoughts.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    I don't know what you asking for.

Start a new thread if you are explaining something to me.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post
    I don't know what you asking for.

Start a new thread if you are explaining something to me.
    If you ran for councilman, what are your thoughts on reducing the size of the town board? What are your thoughts in getting bids for refuse pickup and doing a cost study to see which is the best benefit to the taxpayer? What are your thoughts on a real townwide 100% reassessment instead of just matching the assessed value to the full market value?

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    If you ran for councilman, what are your thoughts on reducing the size of the town board? What are your thoughts in getting bids for refuse pickup and doing a cost study to see which is the best benefit to the taxpayer? What are your thoughts on a real townwide 100% reassessment instead of just matching the assessed value to the full market value?
    Great questions? I wish he would run. Shake things up.

What are your thoughts on a real townwide 100% reassessment instead of just matching the assessed value to the full market value?
    If not full market value, the what measurement would you use to implement 100% assessment?

Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post
    I just have to say that there are many things that Charlie has done as a councilman that I have to give him credit for. It is too bad that this is going to put a bad light on someone who did a lot of good as well. It is truly a shame.
    mikeee a yes man for the holtz and max crew time for him to go... but now the DA said it could be up to holtz to fire him I don't think so if that is the case. let him run with a black eye. how many times has he made to the sanitation office in two terms... he has to go and then dump truck jerry ...
    God must love stupid people; He made so many

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    If not full market value, the what measurement would you use to implement 100% assessment?
    I should have worded it differently. Looking at new assessments and comparing the old full market values on the tax site. It looks like they didn't do an actual reassessment. They just changed the old 62% assessed value to the old full market value. No one's full market value changed. You would think some would go up and some would go down. When was the last reassessment?

Georgia L Schlager

I should have worded it differently. Looking at new assessments and comparing the old full market values on the tax site. It looks like they didn't do an actual reassessment. They just changed the old 62% assessed value to the old full market value. No one's full market value changed. You would think some would go up and some would go down. When was the last reassessment?
    You must mean "When was the last full town assessment?" I have been re-assessed 3 times in the last 16 years. The last just 2 years ago.
    **free is a trademark of the current U.S. government.

Channel 2 reported this morning that the town attorney is saying Markel is out of his seat.

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Charley confirmed his seat is vacant. I had someone stop in yesterday who is interested in that seat.

Quote Originally Posted by mikenold View Post
    You must mean "When was the last full town assessment?" I have been re-assessed 3 times in the last 16 years. The last just 2 years ago.
    Thanks, Mike. That's what I mean.

Georgia L Schlager

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information