Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So has Alan jumped the shark?-WBEN: Fascism Advocacy

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    You just cannot except the fact that those of us here who disagree wholehearted with you DID NOT SUPPORT President Bush either.

What part of that statement do you not understand? Are you that thickheaded and full of left talking points that you do not get it. Two wrongs NEVER make a right! I did not vote for Bush nor did I vote for Romney, both RINOs of an ilk I detest.

My opposition to this rank amateur vacationer in chief has NOTHING to do with any "support" of Bush/Ford/Nixon/Romney or any other RINO!

We are not better off under any of them and hardly not under this ruin of a "so called "leader." Are you that foolish, look at the debt he has amassed? Blind to that for sure you are. Look at the moral decay of society under his reign. America is a moral mess under this man's watch and all he can do is strut the proud arrogant walk to his next vacation.

BINGO !!! We have a winner

Georgia L Schlager

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Broughton View Post
    You just cannot except the fact that those of us here who disagree wholehearted with you DID NOT SUPPORT President Bush either.

What part of that statement do you not understand? Are you that thickheaded and full of left talking points that you do not get it. Two wrongs NEVER make a right! I did not vote for Bush nor did I vote for Romney, both RINOs of an ilk I detest.

My opposition to this rank amateur vacationer in chief has NOTHING to do with any "support" of Bush/Ford/Nixon/Romney or any other RINO!

We are not better off under any of them and hardly not under this ruin of a "so called "leader." Are you that foolish, look at the debt he has amassed? Blind to that for sure you are. Look at the moral decay of society under his reign. America is a moral mess under this man's watch and all he can do is strut the proud arrogant walk to his next vacation.
    Wasn't writing to you, my dear. lol

Tony Fracasso - Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Breezy View Post
    We are people, too. People who know that while you fret in typical knee-jerk fashion, that when all is said and done, you will be much better off with Obama rather than Bush or Romney, and that perhaps someday you would grow the courage to admit you were wrong. You may be slow, but ALL the recent data indicate that the success of ObamaCare is apparent. Enjoy!
    This is all matter of opinion.

I know for a fact our insurance cost went up, the doctor someone I know is no longer covered so we pay cash and our deductibles are far higher now. No we are not better off because of President Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by gorja View Post
    BINGO !!! We have a winner
    The one-line comment again declaring victory, when such is premature. And, no comment was made by breezy directing anyone to support any if these folks, but the argument concerning purposeful lies was the debate. Naturally, Frank would want a fellow caveman to lead this country. Let's get away from BC thinking, Frank, and enter the 21st century.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

I know for a fact our insurance cost went up, the doctor someone I know is no longer covered so we pay cash and our deductibles are far higher now. No we are not better off because of President Obama.
    Mine went up, too. Not that much. Co-pays increased a bit. I still support the initiative. Just my view.

Quote Originally Posted by WNYresident View Post

Mine went down but that's not the norm. Most working people are NOT better off. The freeloaders probably are.

Georgia L Schlager

We are people, too. People who......
    ........ cant think for themselves

We are people, too. People who ........... you will be much better off with Obama rather than Bush
    ........ think our country is a us vs them game. People that cant fathom the fact that just because I think your leader sucks doesn't mean I liked the other the leader. (Thanks for mentioning Bush though, you just proved my "liberal logic" picture right)

We are people, too. People who........ the success of ObamaCare is apparent.
    ....think liberal bloggers spouting there opinion is "News" and "Fact" instead of what it really is.... Just some guys opinion

We are people, too. People who............
    ........refuse to admit they are wrong even when confronted with irrefutable evidence, like when you made that crazy statement about Obama increasing military pay.

We are people, too. People who............
    ............... are so indoctrinated into the party line that thinking for yourselves has become impossible.

We are people, too.
    are you?.......... I wonder.......
    People who wonder if the glass is half empty or full miss the point. The glass is refillable.

Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    ........ cant think for themselves

........ think our country is a us vs them game. People that cant fathom the fact that just because I think your leader sucks doesn't mean I liked the other the leader. (Thanks for mentioning Bush though, you just proved my "liberal logic" picture right)

....think liberal bloggers spouting there opinion is "News" and "Fact" instead of what it really is.... Just some guys opinion

........refuse to admit they are wrong even when confronted with irrefutable evidence, like when you made that crazy statement about Obama increasing military pay.

............... are so indoctrinated into the party line that thinking for yourselves has become impossible.

are you?.......... I wonder.......

Ya know, steven, you're getting better with every post.

Good for you!!!

Keep it coming!!!

I also love seeing my name over and over and over. LOL

Nice.

THANKS!

Maybe that last one sends a rather odd message, LOL.

Ya know, steven, you're getting better with every post.

Good for you!!!

Keep it coming!!!

I also love seeing my name over and over and over. LOL

Nice.

THANKS!

Maybe that last one sends a rather odd message, LOL.
    Although, steven, I could refute each one (not the last one, naturally) since you twist my statements like a slick politician caught with his hand in the cookie jar. Perhaps later.

Mine went up, too. Not that much. Co-pays increased a bit. I still support the initiative. Just my view.

Thats funny, because Dumbo portrayed this as being great for EVERYBODY. I bet you were one of the talking heads back in 2011 that said ..."oh it won't cost you more".
    Democrats & Republicans Suck Alike.

Quote Originally Posted by steven View Post
    I find it amusing and kind of sad that Mr Bedenko is butt hurt if someone makes a joke about a shoe being thrown at a politician (especially since said shoe didn't hit anyone) yet he defends vigorously the right of a sick twisted little a-hole to make fun of military personnel who have lost limbs in times of war.

I think his outrage meter is a little skewed.
    Say what, now?
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

It's astonishing the speed with which this embarrassment of a forum thread diverged from its original premise into a debate over Obamacare.

If you think it's ok for people to throw shoes at other people, then you're in favor of effectively repealing the portions of the NYS Penal Law that have to do with assault and battery. You're also someone who thinks it's reasonable to express a political opinion through violence, which makes you either a fascist or a Leninist, depending on your underlying dogma.
    This website makes money off of a depraved and idiotic conspiracy theory.

You would not have survived growing up in the neighborhood I did.
    The above is opinion & commentary, I am exercising my 1st Amendment rights as a US citizen. Posts are NOT made with any malicious intent.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information