Thread: Town leaders say they want the predators to move into the state facility?

Town leaders say they want the predators to move into the state facility?

Im sorry but I dont understand. Did I hear our town leaders say they want the predators to move into the state facility yesterday? There saying its ok with them to move a quater of a mile away and closer to sunshine park. The predators would still have the same access to local parks and children. I do not understand the logic, once they move into the facility the state will just move more of them into it. Before you know it the educational building that Meegan said she wants them moved into will have double the amount now. Soon that educational facility will be the main housing place for western ny and rochester.

So what would you propose society do with these people?

Jail? FREE College Education. FREE Healthcare, forever. FREE Room and Board. FREE Gym Memberships...
    Willful ignorance is the downfall of every major empire in history.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao, 1938

Move them back to Rochester would be ideal.. They already get all the above FREE from the state plus free food and beverage. By opening up a disignated area inside the campus will only bring in more to the campus. If your ok with that all the power to you, I personaly don't like the idea.

Why don't they just wait until the DePaul facility is built at 2400 Seneca Street and they can move them in there. Oh wait, DePaul, the NYS funded facility, says that they will not allow Pedophiles. I guess we can trust them, right???? What could go wrong?

Mentally handicapped pedophiles...obviously they can't be rehabbed, so we probably should have put them put down at sentencing.
    The problem is, we didn't, and now we are stuck with them. If only the more irrational among us would do something to them, instead of a spouse,significant other, innocent animal, etc

I've got an idea...lets put them on the east side of buffalo, in that unsupervised house. That problem would disappear immediately due to two of NYS's biggest problems...decision making and the welfare state.

Thread Information